Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Want To Learn How To Sex Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Learn How To Sex Well (8794 Views)

Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Fchristo(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
I need a someone who will teach me very well how to safisty a woman in bed because I have been facing this challenge for a long time of not being able to satisfy girls and most of them breakup with me for just this purpose. Am really facing terrible situation because of this problem,need your help my people.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Fchristo:
I need a someone who will teach me very well how to safisty a woman in bed because I have been facing this challenge for a long time of not being able to satisfy girls and most of them breakup with me for just this purpose.
All you need...soap,water,phone,4g connection.
Akpa

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by fellowman: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2017
you only become good in sex by having sex more.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by GabrielAganyi(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Anxiety, I guess is your problem...... Calm down, relax that urge in you to satisfy them.... Just tell yourself you want to have a great sex... U will feel the miracle (if your system is normal though)

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Coolpuyol(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2017
What you need is just Jesus, to help you this coming year. Please accept him as your Lord and personal saviour

26 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by richythePH(f): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Oga go and learn how to speak and type correctly in english first afterwhich you can then come back to learn "how to sex well" undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Take tramadol or refnol, thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Peterosky(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2017
richythePH:
Oga go and learn how to speak and type correctly in english first afterwhich you can then come back to learn "how to sex well" undecided
.Hehe! see finishing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by rayopt(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:

i concur!
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by habsydiamond(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2017
Bring Ur girl friend with her friend for tutorials....
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by ubunja(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2017
practice makes perfect.
the only way to be a Master Fvcker is to fvck a lot.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2017
Go and watch EVAN STONE'S videos u will
learn how to fuq well
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by terrezo2002(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2017
Fchristo:
I need a someone who will teach me very well how to safisty a woman in bed because I have been facing this challenge for a long time of not being able to satisfy girls and most of them breakup with me for just this purpose.
Rather learn how to follow God's commandments, pray, fast, study and meditate. At the end of it, you will have eternal life instead of wasting your life having sex and suffer eternity in H E L L. be Wise

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Waffarianman(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Guy no big deal... Buy 1 small tablet call anafranil 4 Chemist. Mix Anafranil+small stout+ palmmy and ogogoro see hw u perform
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Raph01: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
terrezo2002:

Rather learn how to follow God's commandments, pray, fast, study and meditate. At the end of it, you will have eternal life instead of wasting your life having sex and suffer eternity in H E L L. be Wise

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by sylvez(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fchristo:

are you sure that's the only thing you want to learn before 2018

I want to give you a second chance to ask for another thing

oni iranu
omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sex before or outside marriage is a great wickedness and sin against your body and God. if you don't repent and give your life to Christ Jesus, you are hell doomed

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by apenaola(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:

waytin, u want him to commit murder?
drugs gat side effect.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2017

Lol, dont try the refnol and tramadol recommendation,you will become dependent on it and will be unable to have sex without taking them.

Instead.
Get you a girl that does not make you anxious and keep having sex with her, you will learn faster with one girl rather than jumping from one to the other.
Be patient.
It will boost your confidence.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fchristo:

You'd be happier if you chased more worthwhile things than premarital sex for it cayses you more harm than good, brother.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by mrmohammed71(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
chaii u ehn
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by mrmohammed71(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
richythePH:
taaaaaaaaa oga we de church abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Fchristo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
richythePH:

Why must you always talk to me carelessly, or is it because we all talk only that's why you talk or misbehave anyhow. Do you even know who you're talking to ?
Please be warned

Noted
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Fchristo(m): 2:46am On Dec 29, 2017
rayopt:

i concur!

Okay
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Fchristo(m): 2:46am On Dec 29, 2017
terrezo2002:

Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by nicecash: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Fchristo:

For those that wants to Satisfy their wife and increase the size of their dick, I recently bought a 2-in-1 kit and It does increase the size noticeably. Though I have used it for close to one month now. I am still using it. To help our brothers here the link is www.vetrosoft.com/enlargementkit.

It really assisted.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by bingbagbo(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
I greet you in the name of God the father and the Lord Jesus Christ
who is and who was and who is to come

This earth is bound for eminent destruction

This is not the first time the earth is going to be destroyed

This earth saw partial destruction before Adam was created

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!(Isaiah 14:12)

Then there was the destruction by flood during Noah's time (Genesis 5:28-10:32)

Now this earth is sitting on a time bomb, this earth is so fast passing away by the seconds only those who are sons of God shall prevail

Lucifer and his host of wicked fallen angels have been long condemned and their portion is an eternal lake of fire he is consequently looking for men to join him. He is bating you with SIN.

James 4:8

The Grace of my Lord and God Jesus Christ be with you now and forever more Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by ololadeking(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:

Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Fchristo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
ibbryte:

Lol, dont try the refnol and tramadol recommendation,you will become dependent on it and will be unable to have sex without taking them.

Instead.
Get you a girl that does not make you anxious and keep having sex with her, you will learn faster with one girl rather than jumping from one to the other.
Be patient.
It will boost your confidence.

Thank you for this advice
Re: I Want To Learn How To Sex Well by Kingsley10000: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
take tramadol.....visit www.xvideos.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Sex Group / Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving / I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.