Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,540 members, 7,770,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Pregnancy Dilema - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Dilema (2673 Views)

Relationship Dilema / Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice / In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Good day guys, pls i need advice on what to do. I am 30 years old man and i met this lady some few months ago who told me she is 27 years old then, cuz of her smallish nature i believed her. I love her and she loves me too, fast forward to 3 weeks ago wen she texted me dat she has missed her period (2 weeks) and she is sick...infact all the signs of sickness pointed dat she is pregnant. I invited her to my place and we went for a pregnancy test which the test result was positive. When we got home, we started discussing the way forward she asked me what i want and i told her i will like her to kip the pregnancy (she agreed) and c how i can organised my family to meet hers, but in the process of talking she said she is 33 years old unknowing to her that she has told me before she is 27 years...immediately i got angry and started saying things i dont mean..i even told her to terminate the pregnancy dat i dont need it. I wore my clothes and i went out, on coming back home she has packed her tins and left my house. I gave her almst 100 missed calls. I texted her. I have apologised, begged and yet she is not picking my calls. The truth of the matter is that i cant get married to sum1 of that age and i want the baby...i dont want her to kill an innocent baby. Pls help...i dont knw what to do. Lalasticlala ishilove seun
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Pusyiter(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2017
The relationship is already built on a faulty structure, DISTRUST and it won't last. Well, since a baby is already on the way, both of you should sit down and talk then, decide on the next step to take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by habsydiamond(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2017
Lying can break homes.....the way I see this, it seems u are not even ready to settle down... U are now using g her lai to try to make her get rid of the pregnancy....if u know u are serious about settling down....make sure u contact her and make peace with her....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2017
You told her to terminate the baby and now you are saying you don't want her to kill the innocent baby, are you okay at all?

How do ladies end up with these confused set of boys?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Pusyiter:
The relationship is already built on a faulty structure, DISTRUST and it won't last. Well, since a baby is already on the way, both of you should sit down and talk then, decide on the next step to take.
she is not picking my calls...and i am afraid she might terminate the pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by pocohantas(f): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Behht did the pusee taste 33yrs? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Wallade(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
You told her to terminate the baby and now you are saying you don't want her to kill the innocent baby, are you okay at all?

Shut up joor! What do you know? In fact your position indicates how unintelligent and immature you can be.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:

did u read the whole write up? I accepted the pregnancy... I only told her to terminate it out of anger. I dont mean it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Wallade(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Guy, let her go with the pregnancy. Let her terminate it if she likes, that lie she told you is quite significant and I want to believe there are more lies you are still to discover.

Go for someone else.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2017
pocohantas:
i am serious...pls advice me...cuz i am kinda confuse right nw
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Pusyiter(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Go find her and talk
kingofchess:
she is not picking my calls...and i am afraid she might terminate the pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2017
angry

∆ This is quite tough. Because I won't advise abortion apart from it being morally wrong, the lady may not want to abort the pregnancy. So what do you do?

You're clearly a potential father.

It's obvious you don't want her anymore because she's older than you. So... I'll advice you make peace with her. Let her deliver the pregnancy. I pray she delivers safely.

That means you'll start your responsibility as a father on the child. That's it

This is the consequence of premarital sex and not making proper findings about a woman before sleeping with her. ∆

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2017
kingofchess:
Good day guys, pls i need advice on what to do. I am 30 years old man and i met this lady some few months ago who told me she is 27 years old then, cuz of her smallish nature i believed her. I love her and she loves me too, fast forward to 3 weeks ago wen she texted me dat she has missed her period (2 weeks) and she is sick...infact all the signs of sickness pointed dat she is pregnant. I invited her to my place and we went for a pregnancy test which the test result was positive. When we got home, we started discussing the way forward she asked me what i want and i told her i will like her to kip the pregnancy (she agreed) and c how i can organised my family to meet hers, but in the process of talking she said she is 33 years old unknowing to her that she has told me before she is 27 years...immediately i got angry and started saying things i dont mean..i even told her to terminate the pregnancy dat i dont need it. I wore my clothes and i went out, on coming back home she has packed her tins and left my house. I gave her almst 100 missed calls. I texted her. I have apologised, begged and yet she is not picking my calls. The truth of the matter is that i cant get married to sum1 of that age and i want the baby...i dont want her to kill an innocent baby. Pls help...i dont knw what to do. Lalasticlala ishilove seun
pls guys i need more comments
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by nelsonebby(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofchess:
pls guys i need more comments
did she apologize for lying to you?
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Blackhawk03(f): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:

He only said that out of anger, anyone could have said that and more. She lied to him.

How do men end up with these pathetic liars?
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Blackhawk03(f): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
nelsonebby:

Kingofchess, please answer this.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Blackhawk03:

He only said that out of anger, anyone could have said that and more. She lied to him.

How do men end up with these pathetic liars?
Tit for tat, they fit each other..
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
pocohantas:

U de mad, I swear! grin

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofchess OP, How remorseful was she, when she noticed your anger?
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
pocohantas:

This from a lady? shocked
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Blackhawk03(f): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Tit for tat, they fit each other..

How? undecided

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofchess:

Guy don't chase her anymore. She will come back when she gets sober. Let her decide what she wants to do with the pregnancy. If she wants to keep it, be a man and carry your cross. Take care of the pregnancy and the baby.

If she decides to terminate it, so be it.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by fatymore(f): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
She is not ready.. Cos you ain't at fault here...lastly she might Not be pregnant. Just testing water
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Guy don't chase her anymore. She will come back when she gets sober. Let her decide what she wants to do with the pregnancy. If she wants to keep it, be a man and carry your cross. Take care of the pregnancy and the baby.

If she decides to terminate it, so be it

Like seriously?

He should allow her decide what happens to the pregnancy without discussing with him?
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
Blackhawk03:

How? undecided
Ignore that one joor. She no get sense
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
donstan18:

Like seriously?

He should allow her decide what happens to the pregnancy without discussing with him?

Dude, her body, her decision. It's the 21st century afterall smiley
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
*Modified*
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Dude, her body, her decision. It's the 21st century afterall smiley

Yes!, Her body.
Yes!, Her decision.

But, it's THEIR baby, don't you get it?

And how do you mean "21st Century", so in 21 century, spouses don't discuss what happens to their baby when a woman is pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
donstan18:

Yes!, Her body.
Yes!, Her decision.

But, it's THEIR baby, don't you get it?

And how do you mean "21st Century", so in 21 century, spouses don't discuss what happens to their baby when a woman is pregnant?

Bro, please see the link below:

http://family.findlaw.com/reproductive-rights/abortion-rights-faqs.html

My boyfriend wants me to have an abortion, but I want to keep the baby. Does he have any say in the matter?

Legally, men do not have a right to determine whether a woman may or may not seek an abortion. While men have equal human rights as women, they do not have legal rights to abortion because they are not "similarly situated" as women. Moreover, the Supreme Court believes it would be too burdensome for women to have to ask "permission" from their partners, which arguably may even lead to psychological or physical abuse on the part of the husband.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by AryEmber(f): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

My boyfriend wants me to have an abortion, but I want to keep the baby. Does he have any say in the matter?

Legally, men do not have a right to determine whether a woman may or may not seek an abortion. While men have equal human rights as women, they do not have legal rights to abortion because they are not "similarly situated" as women. Moreover, the Supreme Court believes it would be too burdensome for women to have to ask "permission" from their partners, which arguably may even lead to psychological or physical abuse on the part of the husband.
Feminists will not see this one oh!
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
nelsonebby:
no...she did not
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

The findlaw link headline said Abortion laws have always been a source of controversy in the United States.

How legal is it in Nigeria for a woman to decide what happens to a baby without the man's contribution and opinion?

I'm asking?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating / 'pantless Dancer' Shows Off Her Backside As She Goes Underwear-free In Sexy Pics / Hi, Am Looking For A Nice Guy To Date This Year …am Tired Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.