Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Need Sum Advice: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Sum Advice: (930 Views)

Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year / I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! / Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Sum Advice: by almaliki: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2010
-
Re: Need Sum Advice: by Areaboy2(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2010
this "love" nor dey hard una to talk sef??,

my brother frenship like those turn into sometin more intimate by themselves, u just cant force it,

leave am as e dey and hope for the best, undecided
Re: Need Sum Advice: by invisible2(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2010
There's something she expects from you which you are not doing now, check your appearance, fill up the blanks and she will be ready to go.
Re: Need Sum Advice: by 77ken: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2010
if u sum advice try understanding mathematics series. grin
Re: Need Sum Advice: by tai2(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2010
A friend is simply a guy with some sort of social defect the chick can't handle and she can't tell him he's defective like that as well 'cos that's simply judgmental. Else, she'd have shagged you a loooong time ago. Learn your lessons and move on.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, / She Want Loan Of 20,000 Naira Even When She Has Not Accept My Proposal / Am Havin A Serious Relashp Wit 2 Girls,and Both Want Marriage, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.