Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos (4112 Views)

See The Moment Adekunle Gold And Simi Share A Kiss At A Concert (see Photos) / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) / Couple Caught Making Love At Mr 2kay’s Elevated Concert (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by Adiscamanja: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2017
So an overly joyous lady took an audience aback following the action she took after her favourite singer, Wizkid touched her hands some days ago.

According to a Lady, Annie who was gisting her friend, Ola about what went down at Wizkid concert, she claims, the singer passed by a group of people – presumably while performing – and in salutation of his adorned fans, made physical contact with them.

Photo Credit: Goldmyne TV
This caused one of the ladies who was touched to extend the feel down to her genitals and the teller of the story was so shook that even sleep couldn’t take the thought off her mind.

Read below WhatsApp conversation...

http://ameboloaded.com/lady-fingrs-her-private-parts-after-wizkid-shook-her-hands-at-his-concert/

Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by double0seven(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Useless bloggers

7 Likes

Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by cruzita(f): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2017
BLOGGERS EASY O
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by Fynestboi: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Where is the evidence.?

I mean picture of her inserting her hand inside the shumthing grin angry angry
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Whoever move this post to FP is a toe-sucking and nose-picking Animal there are lots of better topics.
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by revolt(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2017
SHAKED HER KE?!!!! pls go back to primary one abeg.
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by BunbleBee: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2017
SHAKED ?
you want to be a blogger yet you lack basic communication skills.
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by binsanni(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2017
show me the down side or i don't believe it
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by Starboywrites(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bloggers ehn, Y'all news Jesus angry
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by KendrickAyomide: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
SHAKED.. Lwkmd.. Which one be shaked again.. Failed blogger.. Obviously a drop out
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by earthsync(f): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
where the hell is the picture
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by datfreshdoc(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
The heading alone weak me grin
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by themonk(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
I think all bloggers smoke the same kind of weed. angry
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by osemoses1234(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Person girlfriend oooo
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by Northernonyenku(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
It's like blogging is now the easiest way to avoid going to heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by Adiscamanja: 6:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos by Adminisher: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2017
You want to tell lies, you use a fake picture, concoct a story that does not make sense and you even spell your words wrong. This is the dunce generation that wants to be taken seriously in Nigeria. No wonder politicians are using your destinies to play candy crush

(1) (Reply)

Erica's GoFundMe Campaign Ends With A Total Donation Of N33m (Photo) / “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I / Kema Chikwe's Ex Son In Law Remarries In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.