Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (74372 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles / How To Make Indomie With Carrots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by khvnggift(m): 6:31am On Dec 29, 2017
OP dis ur type no b fr students oh na fr pple wae dae dae hux. Indomine wae u go cook fr 3mins add boiled egg join na im ur least own na 10mins . I sure say hunger never beat u b4. grin grin
Girls wont like dis
Nice one sha
Bt wait oh . If person kukuma use those time n ingridents tae cook rice nko. Coz indomine wae no go belleful person
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by odaniel1(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2017
sinaj:
All these ingredients for noodle dat wnt satisfy me ?? ?

I kuku cook rice nau

dis geh n rice....lol
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by shumuel(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
eneubane1 very nice one but ''Follow-Come'' seasoning, is it spare parts ? Lol grin

and why must you eat Instant noodles with egg, can't you just try it with stock fish, cray fish/prawns, Fish e.t.c it tastes better i swear especially if you are making Noodles soup or Pepper Noodles wink Delicious grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Mariangeles(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ There is version 2.0

Put water on fire, Squeeze the indomie into pieces inside the water.. put the follow come Maggi and pepper. Allow to boil for 5min+. That's all.... That's the reality... ∆
You gaan...you wicked!
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by eneubane1(f): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lol... you're very funny. Anyway I agree with you, noodles can be made with anything, be it chicken, beef, fish, seafood or any other addition of your choice. Like me, I enjoy adding can sardines to my noodles.
shumuel:
eneubane1 very nice one but ''Follow-Come'' seasoning, is it spare parts ? Lol grin

and why must you eat Instant noodles with egg, can't you just try it with stock fish, cray fish/prawns, Fish e.t.c it tastes better i swear especially if you are making Noodles soup or Pepper Noodles wink Delicious grin
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by shumuel(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
eneubane1:
Lol... you're very funny. Anyway I agree with you, noodles can be made with anything, be it chicken, beef, fish, seafood or any other addition of your choice. Like me, I enjoy adding can sardines to my noodles.

Lol grin wink @bolded, now you are talking, it would even taste better with the oil added to it

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by shantti(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Durhleepee:
I like the first one. Yummy kiss
i swear
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
amzee:
I am salivating right now.

All these nairaland girls forming slay mama. You better get in here and learn ways on how to cook indomie.

Some cant even boil water.
If you learn, wetin go do you
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Charx122: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Durhleepee:
I like the first one. Yummy kiss

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by mooojy: 5:26am On Dec 05, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

I've replied you boss. Thanks.
Sent 2k
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The ₦7,500 Supermarket Bread That Got People Talking - Photo / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday / White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.