Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Advance Happy New Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Advance Happy New Year (691 Views)

Happy New Year In Advance / Welcome To November (happy New Month) / Happy Indepence In Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advance Happy New Year by pawan0228: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Advance Happy New Year Images and Wishes. You would be able to find these easily in the internet and all you have to do it to just copy and paste. Always be careful to choose Advance Happy New Year Images in Hindi, Wishes. Look for those messages that are filled with positivity and motivation. You should always motivate and encourage others to search for the best thing in the New Year and ask them to forget about all the pass wrongs and failures through your messages

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.

May this new year bring many opportunities
Your way to explore every joy of life.

Receive my simple gift of “LOVE”
Wrapped with “SINCERITY”
Tied with “CARE” &
Sealed with “DUA”
2 Keep u “HAPPY” & “SAFE” all the life.
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

2017 is getting over! So here’s a game for you:
If U hate me, delete me.
If U think I’m nice, like my status.
If U think I’m a good friend, comment on my status.
If U ever had a crush on me, poke me.
If U love me, Inbox me a heart.
Advance Happy New Year 2018!

To help you cherish the spirit of New Year in a better and a special way, here is an exhaustive and awesome collection of New Year SMS, text messages. Share these SMS on New Year with your loved ones and wish them health and happiness in the coming year. Advance Happy New Year 2018!!

This New Year.. may each day be lit with happy moments..
may all your hopes, desires & cherished dreams come true.
Advance Happy New Year 2018.

May you come to terms with realities of life;
May you accept the wisdom of God;
May you rejoice in adversity;
May you fish for hope;
And may optimism rule your life!
A very Happy New Year!

Related Post:

Advance Happy New Year
sorry shayari
dosti sms

(1) (Reply)

Comedy: Can You Tear Your WAEC Certificate For 1 5million Naira??? / Osan Awe - Dr Mayourltv / Sweden And Denmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.