Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,160 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (46115 Views)

Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? / How Nigerian Migrants That Crossed Over To Canada From US Got Stranded / How I Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe –nigerian Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
mikky4764:
But i wonder why some pple are still embarking on this journey?
young lady if I see this opportunity I will take the risk .i don't blame you, probably you are mummy's pet.

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by yasheki1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Igbo's am sure the guy is with cownu Coward
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
AngelicBeing:
The guy has ignored your questions, he forgot that you are a UK resident with several years of working and living in England, l am waiting for him to answer your questions before I comment, as a PhD student in England, his written English on Nairaland is poor, well, I might be wrong though but at PhD level, l expect him to write better sad
That guy is not a student let alone a PHD one.
PHD nah beans ?
When people come here and start talking like that in the sense to make or attempt to make others inferior I usually go fru thier post . The Internet never forgets . I have gone fru his post and nothing about school is mentioned .

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by AngelicBeing: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
erico2k2:

9ja ke . Well I thank God for me and my household my papa amd mama inclusive . We all have 1st class healthcare in the UK . We nor need visa or permission to use am.nah my hustle .
l know, l know you at property section and I followed your post and your building project you posted, l am tired of engaging guys on travel section because some of them are full of balonies and are very dodgy grin
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by TheCongo2: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Olasco93:
It's Cheaper, Faster, Safer and Best to learn from other peoples mistakes and experiences...

But unfortunately we don't seem to learn from other people's mistake... human nature has it that we prefer to learn from our own mistakes. And after we have learned from our mistakes and try to warn others they won't listen to us. They will go on to male the same mistakes... and thus the cycle of mistakes will keep on spinning

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by AngelicBeing: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
erico2k2:

That guy is not a student let alone a PHD one.
PHD nah beans ?
When people come here and start talking like that in the sense to make or attempt to make others inferior I usually go fru thier post . The Internet never forgets . I have gone fru his post and nothing about school is mentioned .
Gbam

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by darkenkach(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
lazygal:

Sweet heart no matter how daft iam,I can never reach your level of low iq

Stay blessed,me love

OK! Stay safe.
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by TheCongo2: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
moscobabs:
I m still thinking when Nigerians eyes will open to realize that there is no greener pasture anywhere than this country, forget about what you are seeing or hearing about other countries on Net, once they travel to the so called greener pastures they will face their reality.

I have more than 10 friends and 5 family members in abroad, I can boldly say that I'm better than 9 of them .

I was born here

graduated here

working here

married here

build my personal house here while most of the so called abroad guys dont have because the system abroad cant give them opportunity to build a house

bought my cars here

And im living better with my small salary, i carry beautiful african queens if i need to, I club without fear of someone deporting me.

So tell me what else I need that God has not done for me here? There are beautiful places you can visit around the country if you have money.

Another "them vs us" nonsense .
Do you truly think that everyone who is trying to go abroad lacks common sense? Are you better than all Nigerians abroad? Do every Nigerians in Nigeria have a car, job house?

3 Likes

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by TheCongo2: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Uyiii:

what version of bible is this?? mine said knowledge or wisdom.
that aside, you think everyone is blessed with entrepreneurial skill, not everyone suceeds in businesses even if they're handed billions.
Like I said earlier, I won't advice anyone to embark on this journey, but their reasons for doing so is valid enough.

I love that though the bolded part crack me with laughing

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
mfm04622:

Naira is longer more valuable than Cefas! It was because of loss of value of the Naira that our neighbors rushed our farm produce last year because it was cheaper, leading to high prices of food in the country
young man my mum buys goods from Cotonou and sell in Nigeria.you are lying, Naira is bigger than cefa. 1000cefa=628naira, according to what my mum changed last week.

2 Likes

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by KevinDein: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, l don't want to waste time engaging those people who don't know that Nigeria is a dead jungle sad
I really don't understand you and your likes. Somebody says he's perfectly happy living in Nigeria, here you are telling him he is not.

Are you the one living his life?

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by smulti(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Alariiwo:

No.. I didn't.

We've heard stories of how they die in the desert and how some get killed by police while attempting to cross the sea.
Even if he gets into Europe, his chances of survival is very slim as he'll likely look for dirty jobs to do.

So why leave your own land for uncertainty in another man's land? It negates everything logic stands for.

the salary of that thing you called dirty job in Europe is above half a million naira if converted

not to talk of social amenities you enjoys which are very scarce in Nigeria
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
KevinDein:

I really don't understand you and your likes. Somebody says he's perfectly happy living in Nigeria, here you are telling him he is not.

Are you the one living his life?
Bross take am easy. there was a reason Fela sang suffering and smiling. grin grin
we 9ja people we are strong people, ask a man in the village without portable drinking water, he is happy as fk grin grin
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
vingeophysicist:
young man my mum buys goods from Cotonou and sell in Nigeria.you are lying, Naira is bigger than cefa. 1000cefa=628naira, according to what my mum changed last week.
Thank you, so I thought
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
TheCongo2:

Do you truly think that everyone who is trying to go abroad lacks common sense? Are you better than all Nigerians abroad? Do every Nigerians in Nigeria have a car, job house?
Yes them all Build mansions and have Range Rover sports, Q7 and G wagons ahahah

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by AngelicBeing: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
TheCongo2:

Hahaha, don't waste your time engaging posters like these, he will not understand that life is far more than all he enumerated above sad

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by AngelicBeing: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
KevinDein:

Are you the one living his lif?
Yawns sad

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by AngelicBeing: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Yes them all Build mansions and have Range Rover sports, Q7 and G wagons ahahah
Gbam tongue

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by KevinDein: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yawns sad
Good thing you got the message. You don't have the right to tell someone he's happy or sad. He says he's happy with his life. Let him be.
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Princessfresh16: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
moscobabs:
I m still thinking when Nigerians eyes will open to realize that there is no greener pasture anywhere than this country, forget about what you are seeing or hearing about other countries on Net, once they travel to the so called greener pastures they will face their reality.

I have more than 10 friends and 5 family members in abroad, I can boldly say that I'm better than 9 of them .

I was born here

graduated here

working here

married here

build my personal house here while most of the so called abroad guys dont have because the system abroad cant give them opportunity to build a house

bought my cars here

And im living better with my small salary, i carry beautiful african queens if i need to, I club without fear of someone deporting me.

So tell me what else I need that God has not done for me here? There are beautiful places you can visit around the country if you have money.

But if u no know JESUS ibi kom-kom man, or kom-kom boy.
What is left for you now is to give your life to Jesus Christ and receive Him as your personal Lord and savior. Thanks
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by prolifik83(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
darkenkach:
Computer graduate that doesn't know that its dangerous to travel to Europe on land is that one a graduate?

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by AngelicBeing: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
KevinDein:

Good thing you got the message. You don't have the right to tell someone he's happy or sad. He says he's happy with his life. Let him be.
I didn't get any message from your post, l am not holding him, no point telling me to let him be, my last response to you sad

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by melaninbae: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bishopking:
Initially, I thought that this resettling of stranded Nigerians in Libya was sponsored by the Nigerian Government tongue. Boy was I wrong!! grin
Clearly, the EU (European Union) is sponsoring this. SMH. undecided
It is commendable. But One would hope that Nigerian factor does not kick in. I hope that officials will not be bringing their family members from the village to claim the little pocket money that is meant for genuine [/b]Libyan slaves[b].

Seriously??
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Daboomb: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
tstx:
So e no do you say u survive.. you still wan kill us with lie.. You had to drink somebody’s urine in order to survive.... if urine is that valuable why person go give you him own make you drink.

My own be say l no wan see all these "suicide bomber" babies of unknown father, wey dem dey bring come back for Nigeria. angry angry
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by lonlytroy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Can someone do Yahoo in libya
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by mfm04622: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
vingeophysicist:

Am an old man ooo. And I told you what I EXPERIENCED in 2016. Or you didn't read that part?

Children of nowadays sef. Ask your mum how much was 1000 Cefa in 2015.
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
mfm04622:

Am an old man ooo. And I told you what I EXPERIENCED in 2016. Or you didn't read that part?

Children of nowadays sef. Ask your mum how much was 1000 Cefa in 2015.
I am not a kid ooo. She said their has never been a time cefa was bigger than Nigeria
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
lonlytroy:
Can someone do Yahoo in libya
wetin dey Hungry you different lol
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Daboomb:

My own be say l no wan see all these "suicide bomber" babies of unknown father, wey dem dey bring come back for Nigeria. angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
moscobabs:

I was born here

graduated here

working here

married here

bought my cars here

that's cuz u have moni moreover the crave to go yonder is cuz diers is a functioning system....not ours wer u spend 8yrs to graduate a four year course....and wen out no fairness in getting jobs d ones you see d tell u 22yrs age requirements and four years xperienc.....wats d magic to have gud road network connection between communities and states...constant electricity...good health care even if on d high side insurance policy....decent educational system plus vocational....proper monitoring to ensure pple get decent pay for jobs been done even if you are a cleaner....today we have no middle class....if our president is treated abroad it says it all about our country...now his son is to be flown abroad...yet we ll keep praying for this country.....

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
tstx:
So e no do you say u survive.. you still wan kill us with lie.. You had to drink somebody’s urine in order to survive.... if urine is that valuable why person go give you him own make you drink.

Don't mind that dude.
Instead of saying he bought the urine or he stole it from the rightful custodian, he is here Laimohammeding us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Mandla Maseko Dies In Bike Accident / The First Aeroplane That Landed In Bauchi In 1928

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.