Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Experience With A Runs Girl:a Story By Peterosky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Runs Girl:a Story By Peterosky (1557 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Runs Girl:a Story By Peterosky by Peterosky(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
I have always prided myself as a well behaved young man who has never and will never contemplate patronizing a runs girl aka Olosho. How on earth will I ever forgive myself for this erroneous disaster? what else can be worst than a decent young man patronizing a profession he seriously abhors, all thanks to the consequences of alcoholism. On this fateful day or night, my Boss' brother who like a prodigal son came home from the States after many years of sojourn abroad. The only difference is that unlike the prodigal son, he came home well loaded as it is evident in the car he came home with and the way he splashes dollars around,my dear money is good. It is in this euphoria that we went from one joint to another drinking and eating isiewu, fried chicken and fish. Lalasticala abeg no vex, there was no snake meat around I for call you join since that's your favorite. This man was worth being celebrated. Why he is worth being celebrated is a story for another day. As a loyal subject, it was abnormal for me to have allowed my boss unattended to until he is seen heading homeward, those in uniform will understand this better. It was on this grounds that I had to be part of this celebration till 2am. Something I rarely do since I usually do not keep late nights even though I am still single at 37,all thanks to poor financial status even though I am not very poor. Hehe! purebeerry come and enjoy yourself with this episode.
While drinking and chopping like choppingson and drinkingson, I became konjified (Something only those that drink can relate), mostly that everybody around at that point was with attachment,you know that kind thing now. It was on that note I discovered that I have taken more than five bottles of star beer. Imagine me who had never taken up to 3 bottles at a go. Hehe! how I drove home that night was just God's doing. In the spirit of konji which is at that point a product of alcoholism, I turned around lo and behold there was this single lady directionless in her movements. I thought then that it was an unsafe hour for this girl to go home since there was no more taxis except at an exorbitant rate and dangerous too. As a good Samaritan who is well konjified, taking into consideration that Purebeerry was in an unknown destination, and Glory travelled while I am on strike with Imaobong ,by then Alice will be in the hostel and can't be allowed out of the school premises by that unholy hour and Favor being a super Olosho will want 10k before sex, I decided to beckon on the available girl of the moment even though she was never
my kind of girl. (how man go do). I didn't know that this was my greatest undoing. Hehe! make I park here first go watch carnival then, I will complete the story. Oya porp corn crew food is ready.
Re: My Experience With A Runs Girl:a Story By Peterosky by SaintAlbert53: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
which story you wan complete No waste your precious time this dude..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Runs Girl:a Story By Peterosky by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
All I keep hearing is pureberry this, pureberry that, Na which kind wahala be this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Runs Girl:a Story By Peterosky by Collins0609(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
hmmmmmmmm
Re: My Experience With A Runs Girl:a Story By Peterosky by eezeribe(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
All I keep hearing is pureberry this, pureberry that, Na which kind wahala be this.
The thing weak me too...
Re: My Experience With A Runs Girl:a Story By Peterosky by Gofwane(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Your writing is too clumsy. Very difficult to read. Abeg next time use correct spacing when starting a new paragraph.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Buy A LAPTOP / How To Take Good Care Of Your PENIS / Nigerian Dress Like Arab In Pre- Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.