Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses (41558 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by zombieTRACKER: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
bamidelee:

they would die but you'll die in pieces

Are you not a corpse

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

Are you not a corpse
no need to threaten anyone with death since no one has the guarantee of the next moment.
so use the app upstairs
no Bleep to give again
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pavore9:
FFK should always remember the life of his own son is not in his hands.
The day misfortune will befall FFK, his wife or any of his children, mehn, Nigerians will repay him multiple times.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by zombieTRACKER: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
bamidelee:

no need to threaten anyone with death since no one has the guarantee of the next moment.
so use the app upstairs
no Bleep to give again

See me next time
Jump and pass

Bye
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by SirBunky85(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Fayose has sent a get well soon message to Yusuf Buhari but eternal damnation slowpoke also known as FFK continues to talk rubbish.

Take a look at @GovAyoFayose's Tweet: https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/946308100658737152?s=09

Take a look at @realFFK's Tweet: https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/946273440255930369?s=09
Fayose is getting sense small small but dat Ffk I'd just too bitter. When pdp loses in 2019,he will finally commit suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari / Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.