Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (46066 Views)

David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe / Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Stevengerd(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lol.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by jayson87: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
One of the thousand things money can do
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by LecciGucci: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by victorazyvictor(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

A woman's best position is on her knees.
Good or bad!
But the elderly ones deserve a bit of respect.
Is she forced ? Is she on gun point?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Leverageisback(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bonaventura:

You don't know Alibaba. If you do you won't type the word 'broke'

Yinmu pessin wey e wife dey feed dey deceive yourself there

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Odianose13(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:
grin this alibaba too dey hate
Stop hating and get money my nigga after all they didn't ask you to be broke

U mean someone with a networth of about #3billion naira is broke?

Or is there a new definition of broke?

Ayana not understanding...

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Antia17: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
ON THAT PICTURE OF A WOMAN KNEELING FOR HON. MONDAY EYO

Have chosen to remained silence ever since I saw the picture going viral negatively on social media.

Let me address the issue of the picture, I was in Hon. Monday Eyo's compound when the incident took place.

According to the woman kneeling for the member, the Woman heard that Etoi people will be visiting the member on a courtesy call to endorse him for a second term so she decided to join the visit.

Shortly after the visit, the woman with the name Mrs. Charity Udo George from Ikono Ward 8, former woman leader, a widow with kids walked up to the member, expressing her happiness for the 100 thousand the member gave to her to start up a business and also settling her hospital bills.

The member surprised the woman by giving the woman additional 10 thousand to still support her business.

With that excitement, the woman went on her kneel thanking and praying for the House Member.

Noted that she has gone places but people have been ignoring her.

The member took the woman up and condemned her for kneeling for him.

The member as well empowered another woman with 50k to start up a business.

Let be also enlightened the public that this picture has turn in to something else by Ndanti Ekuh who is working with the Chairman Uyo LGA.

This young man personally told me that he Will start attacking the member just because the member is in need of a second term.

That is my sincere truth.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Iamtipsyy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bonaventura:

You don't know Alibaba. If you do you won't type the word 'broke'
how much does he have? No allow fake life get to you, a lot of dem are in debt and looking for "senior men" to give them

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Myself2:

His posture completely poopoos your defence.The guy is an arrogant asswipe.What amount of peanuts could he be bringing out from his lean pocket that made him pose in that pompous way,looking so condescendingly on the poor woman.
I am with Alibaba on this
thank you,any one with eyes and a good working brain can deduce from the picture that the man is arrogant, see his posture, one hand on his car the other in his pocket, mteeeew
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Quite enlightening for me. Thanks Alibaba

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Leverageisback(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
Odianose13:

U mean someone with a networth of about #3billion naira is broke?

Or is there a new definition of broke?

Ayana not understanding...

grin the 3 billion wey you give am abi? Hehehe
I no know where una hear all these rubbish from

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by J2381: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
See the guy feeling like a boss. He's not even president and he's feeling fly. I wonder how he'd feel if he's president. People like him will take pride in owing their workers salaries. Idiot.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Ola4shure(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

I hardly comment here , but I think heaven will not forgive if I say nothing about this act.
I only come into two conclusion :
1. Is either this guy is one of those guys that always say I wan my Shawamah very cold. ( wudnt know anything about the issue but decided to feel among )
Or
2.all this upcoming yahoo boys , dat jst started receiving small changes.

And my conclusion is this ,
Google it, in years to come, what he will make on January 1st alone , if ur whole generation can make it.
I rest my case
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by ikorodureporta: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dis ones nkor?

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
amzee:
Who knows whether he wanted to bring out money from his pocket when the photo was taken.

He's either guilty or innocent.

Dont be quick to judge.
in the meantime she should keep kneeling before him. Why couldn’t he bring her up before putting hands into his pocket for the money
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Maj196(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Myself2:

His posture completely poopoos your defence.The guy is an arrogant asswipe.What amount of peanuts could he be bringing out from his lean pocket that made him pose in that pompous way,looking so condescendingly on the poor woman.
I am with Alibaba on this
Exactly his body language says it all looking at the poor woman with so much contempt.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by smartolala(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
The lawmaker should learn to be humble,his palm kernels were cracked by benevolent spirits
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Write2018: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Diplomatic dude.. Lol
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by imitateMe(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
No one knows what she did to warrant that.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Jethrolite(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:
You do not enjoy the quality of life Alibaba's dogs enjoy. Evaluate your own life and think how you can make progress. As far back as 2004 Alibaba was managing N500k for less than 30 minutes appearance. What do you earn in a month?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by googi: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
If only all the pity and condemnation can turn to money for the lady.

I fear young pompous men, some watch Igwe, Emir and Oba bow to them begging.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by omocalabar(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Antia17:
ON THAT PICTURE OF A WOMAN KNEELING FOR HON. MONDAY EYO

Have chosen to remained silence ever since I saw the picture going viral negatively on social media.

Let me address the issue of the picture, I was in Hon. Monday Eyo's compound when the incident took place.

According to the woman kneeling for the member, the Woman heard that Etoi people will be visiting the member on a courtesy call to endorse him for a second term so she decided to join the visit.

Shortly after the visit, the woman with the name Mrs. Charity Udo George from Ikono Ward 8, former woman leader, a widow with kids walked up to the member, expressing her happiness for the 100 thousand the member gave to her to start up a business and also settling her hospital bills.

The member surprised the woman by giving the woman additional 10 thousand to still support her business.

With that excitement, the woman went on her kneel thanking and praying for the House Member.

Let be also enlightened the public that this picture has turn in to something else by Ndanti Ekuh who is working with the Chairman Uyo LGA.

This young man personally told me that he Will start attacking the member just because the member is in need of a second term.

That is my sincere truth.
Nice P.R work...but we all know u are paid to do this thus we are not convinced
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by BabylonCruise(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
all i can say is a woman that goes to her kneels so fast can do anything lipsrsealed

her lips are already open grin
Did U even look at the woman's face, she might be ur mum's age mate.
Not everything is a joke bro.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Leverageisback(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jethrolite:
You do not enjoy the quality of life Alibaba's dogs enjoy. Evaluate your own life and think how you can make progress. As far back as 2004 Alibaba was managing N500k for less than 30 minutes appearance. What do you earn in a month?
why do people keep mentioning his past? wetin alibaba dey do now oya hurry up go google i dey wait

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Leverageisback(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ola4shure:

I hardly comment here , but I think heaven will not forgive if I say nothing about this act.
I only come came into two conclusion conclusions :
1. Is it's either this guy is one of those guys that always say I wan my Shawamah shawarma very cold. ( wudnt know anything about the issue but decided decide to feel among )
Or
2.all this these upcoming yahoo boys , dat [b]have[/b]jst started receiving small changes change.

And my conclusion is this ,
Google it, in years to come, what he will make on January 1st alone , if ur whole generation can make it.
I rest my case

grin yea, so i was going to argue about how Alibaba is living on past glory yada yada yada or call you pathetic for explaining your tasteless jokes but your gbagauns distracted me. Sorry what were we talking about again?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by redsun(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Suffer dabaru Nigerian socalled adults,they are mentally baby like and that is why one eyed politicians like him get away with murders.

Just because one is poor doesn't mean one should have some sense of dignity.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Antia17: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
omocalabar:
Nice P.R work...but we all know u are paid to do this thus we are not convinced
Please am not paid by anybody, better still go through my Facebook wall and read more. check Aniebiet Antia (Ntakrok Itu) that is my username
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Antia17: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

grin yea, so i was going to argue about how Alibaba is living on past glory yada yada yada or call you pathetic for explaining your tasteless jokes but your gbagauns distracted me. Sorry what were we talking ON THAT PICTURE OF A WOMAN KNEELING FOR HON. MONDAY EYO

That is my sincere truth. again?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by BabaCommander: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

A woman's best position is on her knees.

Good or bad!

But the elderly ones deserve a bit of respect.

Really? Shame on you and your misogynist retarded mind.
A woman like a man should only knee before God, not before any other mortal.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Leverageisback(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=Antia17 post=63686615][/quote]
what?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Harrynight(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
To some extent i agree with Alibaba,
in Akwa Ibom kneeling down for someone is not really their thing, not really apart of them, but if some should kneel or attempted to, its the most hight of respect and humility and u must do his or her bidding atleast cos of that posture alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) / Charles Okocha Steps Out In Pant As He Hits 1 Million On Instagram / Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.