Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,748 members, 7,802,291 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (46061 Views)

David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe / Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by portside(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:
grin this alibaba too dey hate
Stop hating and get money my nigga after all they didn't ask you to be broke
is it Ali Baba you address as broke?wow some person's understanding of life is bleeped
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Leverageisback(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
portside:
is it Ali Baba you address as broke?wow some person's understanding of life is bleeped

angry how you go dey quote me about other peoples understanding of life you dey craze? better mind yourself oponu
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by micflo28(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
My opinion exactly is this, bring up ur children to be rich and important in the society so you don't end up begging another man's kids for food at old age. She obviously looks like someone who is old who is old enough to be even a grandmother.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by AlazeenEmmanuel: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Possibly wanting to remove a token to help the woman's course. But he is not looking that facially, looking rude to me. At least she is elderly, he should have gone down to pick her up. If otherwise, politicians usually see themselves as conquerors over the elites who voted them to "power". This is pathetic. cool
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by nwaonyeze001(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
amzee:
Who knows whether he wanted to bring out money from his pocket when the photo was taken.

He's either guilty or innocent.

Dont be quick to judge.

D look on his face didnt show he wants to bring out money from his pocket...........
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by AlazeenEmmanuel: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
micflo28:
My opinion exactly is this, bring up ur children to be rich and important in the society so you don't end up begging another man's kids for food at old age. She obviously looks like someone who is old who is old enough to be even a grandmother.

No nah, this can happen to anybody. Situation can change against her anytime. If you don't have to give, better be quite.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by nwaonyeze001(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

Did u just say.......Alibaba, broke........awwwww, my dear, Alibaba's investment alone will take care of 40% of d youth in your community, let alone, a combination of his financial strength with his wife,
plz check, before making assertions that you are not sure of
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by nwaonyeze001(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
TheAngry1:
Thank you Alibaba. Why would someone enjoy the fact that another man/woman is kneeling before you? See as the guy put hand for pocket. Some people eh!

Pride goes before a fall, ........
its well,
God help us

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Jethrolite(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

why do people keep mentioning his past? wetin alibaba dey do now oya hurry up go google i dey wait
Presently, he is so expensive only the cream of Nigeria can afford his performance and he's also a very successful businessman. The man has enough money to abandon public life completely but he chooses to do this because he loves doing it.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Leverageisback(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
nwaonyeze001:

the financial strength of his wife,

phew finally someone who knows how that nigga surviving
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Leverageisback(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jethrolite:
Presently, he is so expensive only the cream of Nigeria can afford his performance
grin na your popsy tell you that one abi?
Jethrolite:

and he's also a very successful businessman.

yea i forgot y'all are business partners
Jethrolite:

The man has enough money to abandon public life completely but he chooses to do this because he loves doing it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin okay i just had to laff when i saw this one person wey admit say e enter comedy because of money gerrarahia mahn

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

A woman's best position is on her knees.
Good or bad!
But the elderly ones deserve a bit of respect.
NwaAmaikpe grin happy holidays bro
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Jethrolite(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

grin na your popsy tell you that one abi?

yea i forgot y'all are business partners

grin grin grin grin grin grin okay i just had to laff when i saw this one person wey admit say e enter comedy because of money gerrarahia mahn

Yeah, very typical. Accept it or not it doesn't change your position in life in comparison to where Alibaba is.

Trying to look smart on nairaland will not change your minimum budget life. grin
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by deeLima86(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
To whom brain is given sense is also required! I copy you boss Alibaba, this wisdom will leave with me for the rest of my life.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Leverageisback(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jethrolite:
Yeah, very typical. Accept it or not it doesn't change your position in life in comparison to where Alibaba is

abeg o make woman dey feed and cloth me like ali broke baba God no go let us see bad thing
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by slowice(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wetin concern me.... This one na nairaland meme 1.0.....
He is like.... What is this one talking sef.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Snow02: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

grin yea, so i was going to argue about how Alibaba is living on past glory yada yada yada or call you pathetic for explaining your tasteless jokes but your gbagauns distracted me. Sorry what were we talking about again?
you are still a bitch though but hold this like for that savage come back LMAO
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by millionboi2: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:
is Alibaba broke?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by portside(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

angry how you go dey quote me about other peoples understanding of life you dey craze? better mind yourself oponu
you have the temerity to type this thrash cos you are hiding behind your techno phone.small thing like you�
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Jeffy1206(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Look closely you will know that the man already gave her money and out of excitement, the woman knelt down to thank him... She's also weeping which indicates how she needed that help...
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by deso80: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
There is a misconception here: from what I saw, that woman was only praying for the young man who has given her the money in her hand. The posture of the man to me matters not.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by hardeytunji(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

why do people keep mentioning his past? wetin alibaba dey do now oya hurry up go google i dey wait

About three months ago sir, Ali Baba was the MC at the Nigerian Senate President's daughter's wedding. The Senate President!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by Emmy1234567890: 4:51am On Dec 29, 2017
Am sure you don't mean Ali Baba is broke. For your info, he's the richest comedian in this country. Take it or leave it
Leverageisback:
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by RealMillennial(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2017
It must be complicated, i think.
..and this na person mama o.
but who was the camera person anyways. Why are there no photos of d scenario b4 n afta? just dis one.
But honestly some akwa ibom guys no easy. (xperience)
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by adisa204(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2017
Leverageisback:

Alibaba broke, I guess you dont know what you are saying. The amount he charges for mc alone is your 1 year salary.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by antyokya: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2017
amzee:
Who knows whether he wanted to bring out money from his pocket when the photo was taken.

He's either guilty or innocent.

Dont be quick to judge.

I don't think you are right here bro. Why allow her to kneel down is what Ali Baba is saying.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by leverage(m): 5:32am On Jan 02, 2018
adisa204:

Alibaba broke, I guess you dont know what you are saying. The amount he charges for mc alone is your 1 year salary.

grin yinmu! Then how did you get to hire him?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by leverage(m): 5:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Emmy1234567890:
Am sure you don't mean Ali Baba is broke. For your info, he's the richest comedian in this country. Take it or leave it

Yea I think I will leave it cause the nigga broke take it or leave it
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by leverage(m): 5:37am On Jan 02, 2018
hardeytunji:

About three months ago sir, Ali Baba was the MC at the Nigerian Senate President's daughter's wedding. The Senate President!

Yay we thank God for hi.......wait How did you know that? Were you there?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker by leverage(m): 5:38am On Jan 02, 2018
portside:
you have the temerity to type this thrash cos you are hiding behind your techno phone.small thing like you�
Shut up you bufoon my number is displayed for for everyone to see call me if you have the guts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 / Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery / How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.