Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 PM

Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor (1425 Views)

Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by histemple: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
The men in suits are seen kneeling down as they welcome their pastor who is the founder of Firehouse Assembly in Abuja – the photo has of course, caused mixed reactions online as many are contemplating whether or not the said gentlemen were actually welcoming their pastor or it’s otherwise.

https://gossip.naija.ng/1143019-grown-men-reportedly-kneel-public-pastor-abuja-photos.html

Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Timson01(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
i have been to the church firehouse abuja i feel that these men are just showing respect to the pastor of the church it wasn't him the pastor that made them to kneel down infact if you have been to the church u will noticed that these people the menbers do these as a means to show respect to the man of God
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Shedrack777: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
i refuse to believe this story
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
He deserve it
Is their spiritual father
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
histemple:
The men in suits are seen kneeling down as they welcome their pastor who is the founder of Firehouse Assembly in Abuja – the photo has of course, caused mixed reactions online as many are contemplating whether or not the said gentlemen were actually welcoming their pastor or it’s otherwise.

https://gossip.naija.ng/1143019-grown-men-reportedly-kneel-public-pastor-abuja-photos.html
Are the men complaining? No
Na your body? No
Were they forced? No
Wetin come be your own?

1 Like

Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by bobowaja(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lol.... These grown up babies deserve it.

when you refuse to use your brain, a conman will use it for you grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Smony: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
The way some pple honor thoz fake men of god ba, image if dy honor God lyk dis, christianity z ful wit hepocrecy n eye service. Honor God nt men. Read psalms 118
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by bobowaja(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Na your body? No
Were they forced? No
Wetin come be your own?
With your recent posts on this forum - it is either you are part of the conmen clique or you just naturally gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by GameGod(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Typical case of being brainwashed...smh. Seun Lalasticlala grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
bobowaja:

With your recent posts on this forum - it is either you are part of the conmen clique or you just naturally gullible.
You are part of the above. How can you post this kind of thing because of fame?
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by bobowaja(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You are part of the above. How can you post this kind of thing because of fame?
What is this man saying. Well, maybe you are just extremely gullible because I can't find sense in what you wrote up there.
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
bobowaja:

What is this man saying. Well, maybe you are just extremely gullible because I can't find sense in what you wrote up there.
You can't find sense because the poster of this article is looking for fame by carrying useless report. Am sure when he sees a couple hugging outside he would snap and post it online.
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by bobowaja(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You can't find sense because the poster of this article is looking for fame by carrying useless report. Am sure when he sees a couple hugging outside he would snap and post it online.

Tell me what sense is in what you wrote below?

asuustrike2009:

Na your body? No
Were they forced? No
Wetin come be your own?

You as a Christian should not just argue blindly in the name of your religion. They are so many scams out there and all of you will be arguing for them while deep down, you know you are wrong. Stop being an hypocrite!
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by bobowaja(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
These conmen keep using security operatives including bouncers while they keep selling the blood of Jesus to the gullible.

Uncle lalasticlala and Oga seun

1 Like

Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
bobowaja:

You as a Christian should not just argue blindly in the name of your religion. They are so many scams out there and all of you will be arguing for them while deep down, you know you are wrong. Stop being an hypocrite!

Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
bobowaja:

It you that is hypocritical because you don't study your Bible if you're a Christian.
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by bobowaja(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It you that is hypocritical because you don't study your Bible if you're a Christian.
So kneeling down is inside your own version of Bible abi? Why are you this gullible?
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by SweetJoystick(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Timson01:
i have been to the church firehouse abuja i feel that these men are just showing respect to the pastor of the church it wasn't him the pastor that made them to kneel down infact if you have been to the church u will noticed that these people the menbers do these as a means to show respect to the man of God
read what you wrote yourself, does it make any sense? this is pure man worshipping and not Christ like
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
bobowaja:

So kneeling down is inside your own version of Bible abi? Why are you this gullible?
And snapping pictures is inside your Bible I suppose.When will people learn to mind their business.
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by bobowaja(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

And snapping pictures is inside your Bible I suppose.When will people learn to mind their business.
I won't mind my business in the face of this unjust religious brainwash. These sets of kids kneeling down might be teachers and lecturers in different institutions, but here they are worshipping a man like them. I just pity the kids these gullible ones will raise
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 29, 2017
bobowaja:

I won't mind my business in the face of this unjust religious brainwash. These sets of kids kneeling down might be teachers and lecturers in different institutions, but here they are worshipping a man like them. I just pity the kids these gullible ones will raise
Mind your business. They are adults and can do as they deem fit. Even if they are teachers, lecturers e.t.c, they still have life to live and can make choices not someone mending in their affairs by snapping them.
You don't want people snapping you when performing
conjugal right.
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Shedrack777:
i refuse to believe this story

U don't need to.
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by bobowaja(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Mind your business. They are adults and can do as they deem fit. Even if they are teachers, lecturers e.t.c, they still have life to live and can make choices not someone mending in their affairs by snapping them.
You don't want people snapping you when performing
conjugal right.
As I said earlier, it is either you are part of the scam clique or you are just extremely gullible. Can you just take your time and go through what you have been writing with a clear head and see how unbelievable you sound?
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2017
bobowaja:

As I said earlier, it is either you are part of the scam clique or you are just extremely gullible. Can you just take your time and go through what you have been writing with a clear head and see how unbelievable you sound?
I went through it and my stand will not change because some persons choose not to mind their business. Trampling of people's privacy because of fame is pure wickedness no matter how you see it. There are things that are not meant to publicise. It is only an unbeliever that post such pictures on social media. You rarely see a Muslim do such.
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by striktIymi: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2017
Don't grown men kneel down to propose to their girlfriends? If peeps don't see anything wrong there, I wonder what the big deal is here. undecided
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by bobowaja(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I went through it and my stand will not change because some persons choose not to mind their business. Trampling of people's privacy because of fame is pure wickedness no matter how you see it. There are things that are not meant to publicise. It is only an unbeliever that post such pictures on social media. You rarely see a Muslim do such.
I can see that you are suffering from persecution complex. So because Muslims don't criticize their own when doing bad means Christians should keep mute in the face of injustice? Na WA for u oga
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Greenvilla(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
'what is the meaning of this?
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
bobowaja:

I can see that you are suffering from persecution complex. So because Muslims don't criticize their own when doing bad means Christians should keep mute in the face of injustice? Na WA for u oga
A Christian behave like Christ not a rebel like Satan and his agents on the internet. If a Christian has issue with his brother he meets with him to iron it instead of going publicity. That is what the Bible admonishes Christians.
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by bobowaja(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
asuustrike2009:

A Christian behave like Christ not a rebel like Satan and his agents on the internet. If a Christian has issue with his brother he meets with him to iron it instead of going publicity. That is what the Bible admonishes Christians.
Keep on with your delusion bro.
Re: Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
At least they have respect for their pastor.

Unlike most Nigerians who don't respect their president and have given him all kinds of funny names such as bubu, dolapor, rotten ear, king in the north, dead man amongst others. No Nigerian will ever kneel for bubu only at gun point or if he's reasonable paid to do so.

(1) (Reply)

Power Against Desert Spirits " Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? / The God Who Wasn't There (video Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.