Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Francesco Totti Believes Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Francesco Totti Believes Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World. (455 Views)

I Am The Best Player At Chelsea And Kante Is A Fraud!!! / Lionel Messi Is The World’s Best Player – Eden Hazard. / I Always Help Wizkid And Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Francesco Totti Believes Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World. by uneeking(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lightening hardly strikes at the same spot twice. Whenever it

does, there is something special happening.

Earlier today, we brought to you the news that had Eden Hazard proclaiming Lionel Messi as the present World's Best Football Player. As if that was not enough blow to the Cristiano Ronaldo supporters, another soccer great who goes by the name of Francesco Totti has affirmed Eden Hazard's view.

Below is what he had to say about this:

Francesco Totti believes Lionel Messi is the best player in the world despite Cristiano Ronaldo pulling level on five Ballons d'Or apiece earlier this month.

Real Madrid's dual LaLiga and Champions League triumphs last season set Ronaldo up to claim world football's premier individual prize but Messi has also blazed a familiarly impressive trail.

The mercurial Argentinian inspired a 3-0 win for Barca at the Santiago Bernabeu last Saturday, with Ronaldo a largely becalmed presence in the latest edition of El Clasico.

Totti was a similarly adored figure during a superb playing career at Roma that spanned three decades.

Although he now sees events such as Neymar's world-record move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain as an example of football breaking distastefully with its past, the former Italy forward is happy to marvel at the two greats of this generation.

"I really preferred the football of a long time ago. Today it is just crazy," he said at the Dubai International Sports Conference.

"Football has deeply changed between my time and now. I prefer the romantic football of before, now it is all about business.

"There are players like Ronaldo and Neymar, but Neymar is an example of this big price, it is too much to pay €250m for a player. This goes beyond reality.

"But Messi is number one, just don't tell Cristiano!"
Source: Soccerway.com.
http://uneekomunikations.com/uneekomunikations-francesco-totti-messi-is-the-best-just-dont-tell-ronaldo/

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Runs Mad, Seen In Lagos. / Products Of Extreme Design & Engineering Accepted By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / How To Scan Image And Extract Characters In It With Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.