Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

If You’re Struggling To Sleep At Night, Here Is What You Can Do Before Bed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You’re Struggling To Sleep At Night, Here Is What You Can Do Before Bed (534 Views)

What Helps You Sleep At Night? / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You’re Struggling To Sleep At Night, Here Is What You Can Do Before Bed by wisdomIspeace(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Most people find it difficult to sleep at night. They keep on tossing and turning for hours.Here is my advise for you based on research.

Having sex before bed can help you drift off into sleep and improve the quality of your sleep once your head hits the pillow. That’s if you manage to have an orgasm, anyway. There is a new research that people sleep better when they had sex that resulted in an orgasm before bed.

Sleep research Dr Michele Lastella surveyed 460 adults between the ages of 18 and 70 to look at how sex can affect sleep, and found that 64% of respondents reported they sleep easily and better after they have organism before bedtime.

Sex helps us to switch off and stop worrying about the day ahead. It throws in the increase of oxytocin, a reduction of cortisol, and an upping of prolactin, and that is why it can help us get off to sleep.

https://dailynaija.com/post/if-youre-struggling-to-sleep-at-night-here-is-what-you-can-do-before-bed

Does this mean single people are doomed to rubbish sleep? No! Research found that those who masturbated before bed also slept better and drifted off more easily but in the same degree as those who had sex with a partner.

The key thing now is, for you to have a sound and smooth sleep you have to be sexually gratified and climax rather than counting the ceiling.
Re: If You’re Struggling To Sleep At Night, Here Is What You Can Do Before Bed by afamaustin(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
My is one bottle of beer

(1) (Reply)

Slay Fat Quick / I Need Quick Advice / How To Choose Dental Night Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.