Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Courses Can My Friend Study With These Results? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Courses Can My Friend Study With These Results? (664 Views)

List Of Courses You Can Study With D7/E8/F9 In Physics / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Courses Can My Friend Study With These Results? by Haryohdeji(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
what courses can my friend study with these results?
English -c5 Maths-b3 government -c4 commerce -b3 book keeping -b3 agric -C5 government -C4 civil education -c4 economics -d7 financial accounting -f9

1 Like

Re: What Courses Can My Friend Study With These Results? by bennie1980(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lawa
Re: What Courses Can My Friend Study With These Results? by omaolowo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Haryohdeji:
what courses can my friend study with these results?

English -c5
Maths-b3
government -c4
commerce -b3
book keeping -b3
agric -C5
government -C4
civil education -c4
economics -d7
financial accounting -f9

You are good to go if you put in for:

A: In the Polytechnics:
Accounting,
Business Admin,
Public Admin,
Political Science,
Banking and Finance,
Marketing

B: In the University
B. Sc Political Science
B. Sc Economics (Commerce is a good substitute for entry)

You will still need to study the requirements of each institution in the brochure)

Best of luck to you
Re: What Courses Can My Friend Study With These Results? by thedondada(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Your friend indeed

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Jamb Mock Exam Result / Open Letter To Ondo State Governor; Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu / Things You Need To Know Before Upgrading Your Jamb Score [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.