Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

How To Make Money With GTBANK Affiliate Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With GTBANK Affiliate Program (2345 Views)

Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App / Bank With Gtbank On Whatsapp / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With GTBANK Affiliate Program by ggrun: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ever heard of the Gtbank Affiliate Program or sounds strange to you? If you are on this post then it means you are likely looking to earn some money for yourself in Nigeria just by referring other customers to open a GTbank account.

But before I take you through the steps in making money from the Gt bank referral or affiliate program I’d like to show you what affiliate marketing actually is.

What is Affiliate Marketing?
Very simple explanation. Affiliate Marketing is one of the simplest ways to make money online in Nigeria or outside Nigeria. It goes like this:
*.You find a product that is created already: I some times call this a “done for you” product
*.You help promote that product
*.When any one buys it using your link, you get commission

That’s just a simple definition of what affiliate marketing really is. You pick a product people are looking to buy, promote it to those people. They buy and you make commission from the promotion/sale.

So that’s it.
So what’s up with Gtbank Affiliate?
Please Click Here to Read the full article

Re: How To Make Money With GTBANK Affiliate Program by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Another 419 ponzi scheme.

Anyhow, some mugus must fall sha.
Re: How To Make Money With GTBANK Affiliate Program by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

##### / Investment Oppurtunity In An Agro-allied Industry In Ekiti State / Which Of These Household Items Should I Import

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.