Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (55530 Views)

Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen / Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
The Home Of Nollywood News [Nollyzone.com]

Popular Nollywood Yoruba actor, Jamiu Azeez will be so grateful to God for saving his life in a ghastly motor accident considering the fact that the year is running to an end.

Jamiu Azeez was fortunate as he recently survived a ghastly motor accident while heading for a movie location in Ilorin, Kwara state.

According to the actor,

“I was heading to ilorin for a movie shoot on that fateful day with my friends, on getting to eye-nkorin (3mins) drive to ilorin town, I couldn't say this was exactly what happened, the tyre didn't burst neither did the break failed, all I could remember was that d car just swerved and d next thing the car began to tumble severally, I was without a belt cos I was at d back seat, all that was ringing in my head at d moment was death and all I could uttered was just "Astagfurulahi", I already concluded we all won't survive, I just wanted the car to stop and probably I would have migrated to the other world but God showed us mercy, he gave us a second chance. I was down for days, couldn't work for weeks, I became a regular customer with my doctor but Alihamdulilahi all that was over. Allah has helped to put the devil to shame. My covenant with God is that "I, my family, friends and fans shall not die young" To all d few friends I told, to all that stood by me, from the depth of my heart I'm saying a big "Thank you" for ur support financially and spiritually, ese modupe gidigan oooo, we won't mourn over any of us Insha Allah.”

See more photos from the accident on http://news.nollyzone.com/yoruba-actor-jamiu-azeez-survives-car-accident/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by iamJ(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
spare parts for ladipo loading

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by Iseoluwa2020(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
spare parts for ladipo loading
Quick recovery bro

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by odiereke(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thank God for saving you people's life.

14 Likes

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by kennybelle: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
We thank God for life. Hope there's an insurance on that vehicle
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by pyrex23(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
How did he survive it.. Did he jump out of d vehicle b4 d crash..
Well he should be grateful cuz he could have lost his legs at least..

2 Likes

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Speed kills... The earlier FG pegs speed limit for users the better...

4 Likes

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
D guy is on speed, thank God for his life
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thank God he survived the horrible accident

5 Likes

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
RIP to the deceased!

2 Likes

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by MiztaSpycee: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Now seriously, what's up with all the car crash news today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
This is serious. I join you to thank God for your life.
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
I hope he didn't dieded? cry

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by abdulaz: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Speed kills.
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by swagdopey: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
He was at d back seat so is he trying to tell us that there is no seat belt at d back seat...

ThankGod for his life
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Speed kills

The only thing that can Make u guys swerve is still over speeding, I was over speeding one day not knowing there was a pothole ahead, I tried to control and dodge it and the car ended up swerving left and right till I finally use the brake little by little to control the car, thank God no car was ahead or behind me.

I have always learnt not to over speed when driving cos u will always get to where you are going even if your car is moving like a tortoise. if you are in a hurry to get there, leave home as early as possible.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by loomer: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Another crash.

Naija sha.

Even as we no get roads
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
which film did he did?...wetin I type self make me laff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by xreal: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I hope he didn't dieded? cry

He did, but waked again.

Everybody is now an actor/actress.

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Actors, artistes and car crash all the time..,

Hmmmm i yus tire
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ahhhh
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by lost24: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Na wa ooo

two celebs accident on the same day

May God save them all

Wish quickly recovery
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by herdekunley9ja(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
This Serious..... December and accident are like 5&6 make God help person oooo
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by FrenchWay: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pls let someone close tell him to thank his stars and stop thanking God. Because a father would not allow his son to go tru this jux to prove his saving power.
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thank God for his life
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
I dont know him...Dude no dey go carwash...
Re: Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wetin dey happen sef

accident here and there

God protect us all shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel In Turkey, Refuses Taking Pictures With A Fan 'Who Is Ready To Die' / Runtown Rides In Rolls Royce To Airport (Photos) / "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.