Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? (707 Views)

What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / What Is/Was The Greatest Lesson/Experience You Learnt From Year 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by dmgr(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mine is:- Only and only u can save urself....
No friend is going to help u unless they have their self-interest........so just work on urself...and don't try to impress others.

share yours
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by Meninist: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
I've learnt not to trust ppl especially aboki. A lady on the next street to mine paid an aboki to dispose her dirt's in his wheel-cart. The aboki came to our street at night and disposed it on d road. It raised an alarm and d load was searched. Documents such as CV, pregnancy test and attached abortion result and bill was found with name on it. They called d number in the documents and traced the address. Nna ehn, d shame no be here. She was vehemently demanded by the community youths and women crowds to come out and pack her dung. The aboki was nowhere to be found.

Almost the entire community now knows she aborted. I've also learnt to tear documents before I dispose them. Thank you.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by Fetula4u: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Have learnt that No girl in this world worth dying for.....
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Be yourself, improve yourself, put your trust in God, don't rely on any man, help the poor, sow a seed of prosperity into your life and businesses, do good to the household of faith, rejoice and give thanks... Give thanks to God for He's good and His mercies endures forever!
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by EmpressT(f): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
You just said my mind. I learnt not to trust people especially men. I have been betrayed by one. I have learnt also that nobody can love me expect God and myself. I have learnt to prioritize my happiness above others. With time; I will be healed emotionally. So, this is it.
Tosinex:
Be yourself, improve yourself, put your trust in God, don't rely on any man, help the poor, sow a seed of prosperity into your life and businesses, do good to the household of faith, rejoice and give thanks... Give thanks to God for He's good and His mercies endures forever!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fetula4u:
Have learnt that No girl in this world worth dying for.....

Was there any point in your life you thought they were worth dying for?
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by croSStodds(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
mind your business.
Never take ana advice,however how ridiculous and frivolous it may sound for granted.
Create a limit or know the extent at which you chop n clean mouth.
Hone up your verbal and written skills.
most men of God are scams,,big one..

know your lane.
Don't poke your nose unnecessarily in anyone's biz.
Don't take a second look at a pretty girl however how tempted you may be.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 29, 2017
EmpressT:
You just said my mind. I learnt not to trust people especially men. I have been betrayed by one. I have learnt also that nobody can love me expect God and myself. I have learnt to prioritize my happiness above others. With time; I will be healed emotionally. So, this is it.
yes oo...na so. We have the mind of Christ.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by pedrilo: 5:47am On Dec 29, 2017
All I have is me.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by LessNoise: 5:56am On Dec 29, 2017
dmgr:
Mine is:- Only and only u can save urself....
No friend is going to help u unless they have their self-interest........so just work on urself...and don't try to impress others.

share yours

This happened to me 2 months ago...never and I repeat never trust men called MOSES.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by princeSammyz: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Never a perfect time... There is only now
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by Xxpress(m): 6:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Nothing last forever... best lesson I learnt this year
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by akaahs(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2017
There is nothing in this life other than active service to God and humanity
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by Rucheen(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2017
BRB
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by Blackhawk03(f): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Put God first in everything.

Whatever you want and need to do, do it. Don't procrastinate.

Stay out of friends' relationships. And if at all you can't escape being in that zone, only tell them what they want to hear not what you think is right.

Hold no grudges, forgive without holding back.

Money isn't everything. Learnt this the hard way
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by tgmservice: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2017
never go out with a biitch u just meet on FB
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2017
EmpressT:

Easier said than done sweetie...All u need is to meet another guy, fall in love and you'll see yourself even trusting him more than you trust yourself. Sorry about the betrayal though, shit happens
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson U Learnt This Year? by EmpressT(f): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Honestly, your words almost made me cry cos for me true love is hard to come by. I will stick to what you have said and I will be myself, be happy and hope a better tomorrow. Thanks dear.
Boleyndynasty2:

Easier said than done sweetie...All u need is to meet another guy, fall in love and you'll see yourself even trusting him more than you trust yourself. Sorry about the betrayal though, shit happens

(1) (Reply)

When Are You Getting Married? / HOTTIE! Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Killer Body In Pink Skintight Dress (photos) / If She Propose To You Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.