Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) (36376 Views)

The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Villagers Carve Road On The Side Of A Mountain In China (Photos) / How Did You Raise Funds For Your First Trip Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
FTrebirth:

i hope the rocks didn't hit you..

Ah
Enemy oh..

Luckly no rock hit me.. Only one little Rock hit a little girl on her chest while trying to climb with the help of her dad..
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dacronym:

OK, a question One wish or as many as possible?
As many as you can sir
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
wunmi590:
Oops

This is wonderful, beautiful environment and beautiful catholic faces.

#ProudRomanCatholic

It wasn't a Catholic thing but a community and social thing.. We the Catholic youths decided to make a vest to look unique and different..

2 Likes

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
EternalTruth:
i reside in Edo State. When next you visit it by God's grace next year don't hesitate to let me know so i will join you guys.
I am serious please.
Tourism is my profession

You are welcome...

27th December 2018 is another day..
Start planning...
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Caseless:
the lady on Nike or the one that looks like she's smoking, it seems I've seen her before undecided

Are you a ksu student?
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
optional1:
The fourth wonders is that of a lake..
It is called Miracle Lake or Make a Wish Lake..
Is found before the top of the mountain..

They said if you make any wish before the next year trip that your wish will come to pass but you must not tell anyone what wish you made at the lake..

You can drink the water, bath with it, use it to wash your face and head, fetch it and use it in your house, it can also curse sick people..

All this will happen if you have faith..

cure or curse
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by chamoworldwide: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
optional1:
Note..

When making this kind of mountain tour make sure you are fully ready for it.

Things you should wear.

A pair of jeans blue or black
A long sleeve shirt
A sneaker or canvas
Any kind of cap to cover your hair because of dust
A mask to cover your mouth and nose because of dust

Things you should carry along with you..

*A phone or camera for snapping
*Water make sure you carry enough water because the more you climb the more testy you will become.
*Take food along with you so you can eat half way to the top of the mountain.

I and a Nairalander met at the top of the mountain.. I sabi dis guy for kabba

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by lovegeneration(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
@opp am also from that town and i will be glad to be at the coming one.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
optional1:

As many as you can sir

OK Very good, thanks

Will be preparing for next year's
#Searchforabillionaire'sdaughterstillon
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by chamoworldwide: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
optional1:
Before departure to Obangogo
I recognised some faces,hope you had a nice time climbing the mountain?okun oo,aki gba je.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2017
I
chamoworldwide:
I recognised some faces,hope you had a nice time climbing the mountain?okun oo,aki gba je.

Now I know you

E Seun
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Fawklicant: 12:10am On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:

Weytin we do nah...
Why are you vexing us

There's a difference between a hill and a mountain my dear. This right here is a hill not a mountain. Primary school social studies should have taught you that. No offence intended.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Hoodfriend(m): 1:03am On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:

Lolz

That's our Parish Priest he blessed us to go well..
The assistant joined us to climb..

The girl with heel didn't go with us.. She only attended morning mass and took pictures with us..

Was that "St Augustine"?
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by jeremolar(m): 1:56am On Dec 29, 2017
Okun o
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by lifenajeje(m): 2:55am On Dec 29, 2017
I love this...kudos
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Dicksonnet: 3:52am On Dec 29, 2017
KABBA, OWE LAND I AM PROUD TO BE FROM KABBA OWE LAND.
Gbengadaniel12:
Owe is my our home
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Gbengadaniel12: 4:53am On Dec 29, 2017
Dicksonnet:
we are great people, are you in town for Christmas bro
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 5:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Yes sir

Okun oo

Hoodfriend:

Was that "St Augustine"?
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 5:24am On Dec 29, 2017
Gbengadaniel12:
we are great people, are you in town for Christmas bro

Dicksonnet:

jeremolar:
Okun o

Hoodfriend:

Was that "St Augustine"?

chamoworldwide:

See them...
Come home you say no..

Is omo igbo that is exploring your town tourist center like this oh...

Okun akigba

1 Like

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by seguno2: 5:44am On Dec 29, 2017
tellwisdom:
What did you achieve climbing a rock and walking inside the bush?? sad

Have you heard of the word- knowledge?
If you have not, please Google it.
Thank me later.

@ OP, you do well oh. Thanks for sharing the inspirational story, pictures and tips with us.
Just as you have been blessed in 2017, may you be more abundantly blessed in 2018.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by coliform: 5:55am On Dec 29, 2017
So omo Owe full nairaland like this? Okun oooooooooooo.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Caseless: 6:13am On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:

Are you a ksu student?
but, I know guys who school or graduated from there.

I've been to anyangba and to the campus though.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by sounso: 6:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Iye temi na,akigba je. Wa jere. You

See them...
Come home you say know..

Okun akigba
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by emmayodata(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2017
Kigba je @Optional1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2017
emmayodata:
Kigba je @Optional1

E seun

1 Like

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by RealMillennial(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Everything should end with somebody proposing na. At the #peak. No dulling dis year don finish o.
these guys ain't sharp!
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2017
E Seun brother

seguno2:

Have you heard of the word- knowledge?
If you have not, please Google it.
Thank me later.

@ OP, you do well oh. Thanks for sharing the inspirational story, pictures and tips with us.
Just as you have been blessed in 2017, may you be more abundantly blessed in 2018.
Amen.

Amin Jesu

1 Like

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2017
sounso:
Iye temi na,akigba je. Wa jere. You

Seun egbon

See them...
Come home you say know..

Okun akigba
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Optional1 you try o
nice job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2017
RealMillennial:
Everything should end with somebody proposing na. At the #peak.
No dulling dis year don finish o.

these guys ain't sharp!

Everyone didn't arrive at the peak at same time so I have no idea if there was such a thing...

But is was fun all the way to the top and down..

We'll be glad to host you next you..
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2017
coliform:
So omo Owe full nairaland like this?
Okun oooooooooooo.

When you guys are hiding your IDENTITY how will you know..

E wo ni Okun o
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:
Arrival at the foot of the mountain

This women entertain us at the foot of the mountain..

okun oh... It's nice seeing this on front page.
Are you still in kabba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Die In Motor Accident One Month After Wedding / Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today / FG Bars Air France, Lufthansa, KLM, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.