Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) (94587 Views)

CBN Awards Car Park Extension Contract For N30bn To Buhari’s Friend,isa Funtua! / Political Thugs Storm Hotel In Asaba, Beat APC Members To Coma. Photos / Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Bashir Gwandu is guilty by association.

I have no sympathy for him!

These kids are the biggest nuisance in Abuja, if they are drag racing in cars and knock a person down fatally, that person died for nothing and their family can do nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Yusuf dead will not see new year
Dem take curse do you. He better pass those who Boko boys dey kill ABI the ones wey Fulani kill? If you wan pray for the boy pray with sense and stop acting like a toddler who lost his soap to a familiar spirit.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2017
summerky:
Is alright and I've not seen anyone praying and wishing him speedy recovery like Yusuf.... Sentiments in everything

Blame the press for poor report.
Only Yusuf was earlier reported to be involved in the accident. Wish both of them divine healing and quick recovery.
Youthful exuberance is no excuse for a reckless lifestyle. Now they got their families in distress. Rich or poor, no one deserves misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by lazygal: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

Shattap ..only God has control over souls ...am deeply shocked that his friend is also under coma
Honestly am getting scared .May Allah heal them both .
This is trully saddening...I actually took the accidents for granted and was heavy ob criticisms that this accident was caused through and expensive habit than endangered lives of motorists
At this point all criticisms is irrelevant ..kai Allah Sarki I can imagine their mothers

These youths I don't what is wrong with them kai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by lazygal: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2017
pressplay411:

Blame the press for poor report.
Only Yusuf was earlier reported to be involved in the accident. Wish both of them divine healing and quick recovery.
Youthful exuberance is no excuse for a reckless lifestyle. Now they got their families in distress. Rich or poor, no one deserves misfortunes.

Honestly ,guy you hit the right note..this is truly saddening .
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by lazygal: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2017
ibrahimsalam:
that is not what the quoran teaches us, you are sounding like a slave and infidel who does not believe in the works of Allah.

And did Islam teach us to use such harsh words ..correct him in mild tone,guy

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by bendike: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

By praying ?

All enemies of pmb will perish

They will not know joy
sarakki, just shut the fk up! must you always be so stupid! We wish the young yusuf quick recovery just like any other Nigerian, presidents son or not.
Yusuf get well in Jesus name. Amen!
I disagree with Buharii and despise him. its not a personal or tribe issue but based on his policies. I wish his son good health and quick recovery as a father despite buharies brutal crime against other peoples children.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Get well quick Bro.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by tit(f): 1:22am On Dec 29, 2017
SANGO!
well done!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by lezz(m): 1:46am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
May the one going against the voice of reason, supporting Nigeria’s common enemy die dishonorably like a vagabond motor park ticket tout.

May his grave be given as much respect as a public dump site and may tomorrow forget his yesterday forever.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 1:53am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
Olodo. Work don come. The good you are wishing,is it for free? You get paid for wishing him good. So U re fake.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 1:57am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
I forgot, they didnt pay you to pray for Bashir. So that one can die eehhh? Shameless things.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 2:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
So those men bought fuel at #300 and were speeding on two power bikes with security cover with money made from our Lagos IGR?

Spoilt brats.
see Olosho wey wear trouser! Which yeye Lagos IGR? Niger delta people never talk na you. Take una IGR help Osun people.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 3:12am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

You have always proven your passion for Buhari as nothing else but INTELLECTUAL SLAVERY.
No be money wey them suppose use improve healthcare at home dey go health tourism abroad since your guy came into power. All government hospitals lament lacked of necessary equipment, little wonder the guy was taken to a private hospital until he can be flown to Germany for PROPER treatment. That means proper treatment is not available in Nigeria, and that is what the common man is subjected to.
Even if Buhari has been paying you, WAKE UP and stop being a bigot!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by LegitBoy(m): 4:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Paperwhite:
Nigeria is really a pitiable entity.Nigerians are groaning from the unprecedented hardship inflicted as a result of the ineptitude of the Buhari government.
While his son & his elite friend have enough fuel to embark on a reckless adventure.That simply shows the insensitivity of our so called leaders. undecided
Now the state is bearing the cost of the needless treatment in a private hospital while Aso Rock clinic & other healthcare centres nationwide are incapacitated to care for the need of the common man. undecided
Abeggi let us stop being sentimental with things do you know how many people are dying per day because of hunger? Have you stopped eating because of that? I'm no fan of Buharir but somethings doesnt add up, even myself that my dad was a government worker, i had my own share of fun riding with friends not to talk of the President's son.

Some things are just unnecessary, don't let hate eat you up. Anyone who doesnt feel for the boy because of political differences is surely an animal eith no human feeling. I will continue to criticize the Buhari but not to the point of wishing his Son death.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:01am On Dec 29, 2017
I wish him speedy recovery. Amen.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by ripbubu: 5:14am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=63691373]Anyone that wish Yusuf dead will not see new year [o/quote]trash go and die before new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by ripbubu: 5:15am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
trash go and die before new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by ripbubu: 5:18am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

Do you know Igbos are criminals in nature?

go and die

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Besides the Space shuttle i cannot think of any vehicle as inherently dangerous as a powerbike.

7 out of 10 riders will have some sort of accident on it. Yet the children of the rich get suckered in by movies and the mythos of the testosterone-fueled, adrenaline-inducing thrill of 'need for speed'.

It's human folly to go high speed on 2 wheels.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 6:25am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg carry your religion clear

I always know of fake Igbos jews

I don't know we also have fake Igbos Arabian
if only this place wasn't a faceless forum. People like you would have been forgotten by now trust me

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Freeman59: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg carry your religion clear

I always know of fake Igbos jews

I don't know we also have fake Igbos Arabian

You will die from too much ipob thinking. Everything is ipob.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Help052: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Wetin consign me,the boy should just die and let us rest jare

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by musa234(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
I hope Bulgari's family knows you personally. You have bitten more than you can chew wallahi.. Insha Allah I hate you so much and if I can ever see you? I will strangle you, you are not better off than people who wished the boy death.. You are evil

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by musa234(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2017
musa234:
I hope Buhari's family knows you personally. You have bitten more than you can chew wallahi.. Insha Allah I hate you so much and if I can ever see you? I will strangle you, you are not better off than people who wished the boy death.. You are evil
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Yusuf is a very smart biker and must represent Nigeria at the Olympics grin
You mean Paralympics...

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

. Whatsup Sarrki! Thought you claimed to be 'patriot'?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2017
GavelSlam:

Some of you have onions for brains.

If there was such a thing as BMC why would they receive 30k monthly when Npower recipients receive the same 30k?

Honestly, some of you are truly dull.
Sorry, I don't get you! Are you saying BMC should earn higher than N-Power participants or the other way round?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
Can't you see that haters of Igbos are the ones reaping your curse including their BMC wing? By the time God is done with Buhari, the plaques of Egypt will be child's play!!
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

See how that guy fall your leprous hand for crying more than the Egyptians. cheesy
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by waveman2: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2017
No sane person will ever which the President son dead. No matter the political difference.so stop laying a curse that will in turn come back to u. Even buhari will not make such comments bcoz anyone that wishes his son dead will answer to the judgement of God and not urs.

sarrki:
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2017
GavelSlam:

Some of you have onions for brains.

If there was such a thing as BMC why would they receive 30k monthly when Npower recipients receive the same 30k?

Honestly, some of you are truly dull.
Are they not the beneficiaries of Npower? You ask stewpid questions all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.