Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Buhari For Second Term-sen. Gaya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari For Second Term-sen. Gaya (524 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' / Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano / Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari For Second Term-sen. Gaya by agwom(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari will complete projects during his second term, Senator Kabiru Gaya (APC, Kano) said this at the Presidential Villa on Thursday.
Gaya was speaking to State House correspondents after meeting with the president.

"On road projects, we have to thank President Buhari for putting extra efforts and may Allah continue to give him good health and strength to continue. I know he is going to commission some projects in 2018 and those not completed will be completed during his second term," he said.

Gaya, who is the chairman of the Senate Committee on Works, said he was in the Villa to, among other things, thank the president for visiting Kano.

He said: "We are also very happy that he has awarded the road projects from Kano to Abuja which will cost N165 billion, that is a plus. And also being that I am the chairman of works Committee, no government for the past 16 years has been able to put so much money on road project like this government.

"The budget of 2011-2014 it was only N26 billion that was allocated for works but in 2016 when President Buhari came in we had a budget of over N200 billion for works and in 2017 we have over N400 billion and for 2018 we have about N500 billion for works. So we are rehabilitating our roads and those that were abandoned for years the contractors have gone back to site.

"I have gone round 26 states of the federation as Chairman Senate Committee on Works, is remaining the states in the south west and three states in the north west for me to visit. We have seen that work are going on, in some places there are issues of payment but the contractors are back to site because the president has orders for them to be paid and I’m sure payment to contractors commenced last week and will continue till next week."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-for-second-term-sen-gaya.html

Re: Buhari For Second Term-sen. Gaya by SOFTENGR: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gaya, you dey vex me o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari For Second Term-sen. Gaya by buchilino(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Buhari is 'not aware' of the wereabout of certificate.
Buhari is 'not aware' of $25b NNPC contract scam.
Buhari is 'not aware' of Maina's reinstatement.
Buhari is 'not aware' of missing padded budget.
Buhari is 'not aware' of the source of the SUVs he got from Dasuki.
Buhari is 'not aware' of lopsided appointments done by him.
Buhari is 'not aware' of is own campaign promises.
Buhari is 'not aware' of reports and petitions indicting people in his government.
He just told us now that he is not aware of his real age, Jesus Christ! I lack words to describe this crackedbrain mooncalf, yet some nitwits are pushing for his re-election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari For Second Term-sen. Gaya by surgical: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
buchilino:
Buhari is 'not aware' of the wereabout of certificate.
Buhari is 'not aware' of $25b NNPC contract scam.
Buhari is 'not aware' of Maina's reinstatement.
Buhari is 'not aware' of missing padded budget.
Buhari is 'not aware' of the source of the SUVs he got from Dasuki.
Buhari is 'not aware' of lopsided appointments done by him.
Buhari is 'not aware' of is own campaign promises.
Buhari is 'not aware' of reports and petitions indicting people in his government.
He just told us now that he is not aware of his real age, Jesus Christ! I lack words to describe this crackedbrain mooncalf, yet some nitwits are pushing for his re-election.
just negodu.
Re: Buhari For Second Term-sen. Gaya by ufuosman(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Una want make him die, na make una want he second term bt e no go die so no second term for buhari. Let him rest and enjoy the once he don thief
Re: Buhari For Second Term-sen. Gaya by agwom(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Buhari For Second Term-sen. Gaya by yarimo(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2017
That is very commendable from senator GAYA
Re: Buhari For Second Term-sen. Gaya by Ololade1999: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
This senator is not okay at all. He needs to be slapped.

Re: Buhari For Second Term-sen. Gaya by pointstores(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Apc has disappoint even is supporters

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Gov And Wife Thrills Residents With Scorpio Trike Bike In Ongoing Ca / Buhari Using Fulani Herdsmen To Fight Silent Jihad On Christians - Fani-kayode / El-rufai To Sack Teachers Who Fail To Resume As NUT Threaten Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.