Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain (62243 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by stephanie11: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
President Buhari Son Who Was Injured In A Motorrbike Accident Responding To Treatment But Still In "Coma"

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKDEC 28, 2017

Yusuf, the first son of Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari who was severely injured in a motorbike accident in Gwanripa area of Abuja on Tuesday is "responding" to treatment according to Presidency sources. However, he is yet to speak to anyone because he is still in "coma", however, our source did not reveal whether his comatose state is medically induced or not.

Yusuf crashed during a drag racing with a friend on Tuesday night. According to our source, he was fully kitted with helmet and biking body armor, otherwise, the accident could have turned fatal

The source further stated that as soon as the crash happened, Yusuf suffered a broken limb and sustained head injuries that necessitated surgery to remove blood from his brain. He was considered for airlift but doctors handling his case advised against it warning that he may not survive a 6+ hours flight to Europe with traumatic brain injury.

Yusuf is President Buhari's only son. As expected, the president is reportedly devastated by the accident. Earlier today, prayers were offered for Yusuf's recovery at the Presidential Villa. Yusuf remains under intensive care at Cedarcrest Hospital in Abuja.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/28/president-buhari-son-who-was-injured-motorrbike-accident-responding-treatment-still-coma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by MrHistorian: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Whoever that wishes you death shall die before you Yusuf Buhari. embarassed

183 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by smulti(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yusuf I wish you safe recovery

as for your father... hmm

if I remember ethnic cleansing by Fulani herdsmen and your father had always kept mum

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Harrynight(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
I may not like the father but my heart goes to Yusuf and i wish him a speedy recovery!

233 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by dingbang(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Eya... I pray he survives all that... Wish him speedy recovery

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by HeyCorleone(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
It is our tax they are using to do all these rubbish..

It shall never be well with these people.

Modified;

For all those miserable arselicking bastards misquoting me, y'all don't realise that this kid is being treated with Nigerian money. Money that should be used to resuscitate our hospitals and healthcare infrastructures is being used to take care of one man's son simply because he's your president, and y'all are happy.

Nigeria's progress would be difficult having around idiots who do not have idea of what the government is meant to do for them.

Modified;

So many insults and threats?! Why? Because I simply said the government should not use our tax for needless thing. What is even my business? Let them use the money meant for reasonable things in the country to take Care of themselves.

Just saw the bike costs over N56million. The son of a man who allegedly borrowed money to buy his election form. How did he work such money? Now I'm supposed to give 2 shits about him?!

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by dingbang(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:

a copy of your tax identification number please...

222 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by HeyCorleone(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
dingbang:
a copy of your tax identification number please...

Of what business is that to you young man?

Get TF off my quote please.

306 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by dingbang(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Of what business is that to you young man?

Get TF off my quote please.
why wishing someone badluck? You ain't Gona live forever you know.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by nkwuocha: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wishing him a quick recovery. He is a quiet young man...God let him live.

But that him father... angry

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nne5: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nobody is talking about his friend abi that one no follow get accident?

289 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by kheart(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wishing u quick recovery ISA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by MhizzAJ(f): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
I wish him speedy recovery but why the update...A lot of people get involved in accidents like this and we don't get to hear about it...Oh he's the President's son!

12 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Paperwhite(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
If only the leadership of this nation can also feel the pain they have inflicted on the hapless citizens of this nation undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by mightyhaze: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
dingbang:
u guys definitely think from ur anals... where has the youngman wished anybody dead.?whats wrong with u lots for chrissake??

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by MaziOmenuko: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
It's a shame we don't have a medical facility in this country to handle cases as this. We have to resort to medical tourism each time a case like this happens.

13 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by smulti(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
dingbang:

how about thousands of people killed by Fulani herdsmen are they not human beings

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Optional09: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Quick recovery young man.

Buhari should resign from his wickedness.

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by dingbang(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
mightyhaze:
u guys definitely think from ur anals... where has the youngman wished anybody dead.?whats wrong with u lots for chrissake??
HeyCorleone:

mightyhaze I want to believe you have a sense of reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
smulti:

how about thousands of people killed by Fulani herdsmen are they not human beings
are you the one being killed? Where is the Christianity in you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:

I wish him death, When my father died while working for the Nigerian Government, protecting its citizens, did you wish anyone death. You are a hypocrite. When my dad caught 17 armed robbers in one night, and he was shot, they neglected him. His pension since the past 17yrs wasn't paid. You dickhead, may you, and his son rot in hell.

201 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by smulti(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
dingbang:

is this blackmail or what

fvck religion

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by tellwisdom: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
RIP Gbusuf undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by dingbang(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
smulti:

is this blackmail or what

fvck religion
that's your problem, not mine.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Olril18(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari's only son, Yusuf Buhari is still in 'Coma' and is yet to speak to anyone. The younger Buhari was seriously injured in a motorbike accident on Tuesday night.

Presidential sources on Wednesday stated that Yusuf is responding well to treatment. PoliticsNGR gathered that Yusuf was drag racing with a friend when he crashed his power bike.

He narrowly escaped death as he was fully kitted in body armour and a helmet. He broke a limb and sustained head injuries. A surgery had to be carried out almost immediately to remove blood in his brain.

It was gathered that he was considered for a trip abroad via air ambulance but his doctors warned against it, adding that he would not survive a 6hr flight to Europe with a traumatic head Injury.

The president and his family are devastated by this incident.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/28/update-buharis-son-still-coma-surgery-remove-blood-brain/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

really breaks my heart nobody talks about his friend!
does he has a lesser life?
I guess only buhari's son deserved to be prayed for.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by smulti(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:
So Yusuf will not die again because his father is a president

his Soul is not better than those killed by Fulani herdsmen in the presence of God

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by MrHistorian: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
dadaic:

I wish him death, When my father died while working for the Nigerian Government, protecting its citizens, did you wish anyone death. You are a hypocrite. When my dad caught 17 armed robbers in one night, and he was shot, they neglected him. His pension since the past 17yrs wasn't paid. You dickhead, may you, and his son rot in hell.
PMB didn't kill your father.

The Nigeria State failed your father. . .You can't absolve the glaring failure of the Nigeria state and solely blame PMB.

It is wrong.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by smulti(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
dingbang:

what a selfish person you are

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by mightyhaze: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
dingbang:
mightyhaze I want to believe you have a sense of reasoning
and in ur reasoning,.. u deduced he was wishing the boy dead. so much for reasoning.. u guys shd stop ds nuisance ok?

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.