Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft (33063 Views)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Joyrise: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2017
Praktikals:

Thats exactly what the Oyedepos, Adeboyes, ...... are doing: duping the gullible

I don't think the so called gullibles cry to you for help. Face your own business. Falana
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Joyrise: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2017
safetyInspector:
We need to go back to the Christianity of the old which centered on Love. Yes love, the greatest of all the commandment. Preaching the word is not enough, "Let the brotherly love continue". What the hungry need is food before the word. After eating comes the word, "God gives the increase". The early missionaries came with the word as well as provision of basic needs(Building schools, free education, hospitals etc). Christianity would have not taken root in Africa if the missionaries didn't approach our forefathers with gospel of love. You don't need to fly abroad to win soul when we have millions of souls perishing in this Nation on yearly basis. With the gospel of love it is a whole lot easy to win these souls for Christ.
Do you read well your Bible if you do at all. Act 1 Vs 8.
Are there no children of God preaching the gospel of Christ here you called the local area. Oga
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by MARGIELA(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Statsocial:

Yes i am gladly a Living Faith Slave-That is a complement, my faith in Jesus is indeed a Living one. Thank you very much! If you are trying to instigate me against Catholics then go back to the demons that sent you-tell them to try harder, i don't fall for such crap.

Stup!d theist
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by eyinjuege: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2017
I'm stil yet to understand the incessant insults on those that pay tithes. They are sheeples, slaves, gullibles etc.
How long would you continue?

1 Like

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Praktikals(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2017
Joyrise:

I don't think the so called gullibles cry to you for help. Face your own business. Falana
Mrs Saliu elenu gb'oro

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by krushdripper(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2017
Statsocial:

Yes i am gladly a Living Faith Slave-That is a complement, my faith in Jesus is indeed a Living one. Thank you very much! If you are trying to instigate me against Catholics then go back to the demons that sent you-tell them to try harder, i don't fall for such crap.
Gerrout abeg, you are a foolish, disgusting animal that doesn't deserve to be in human form.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:
The OP is a Living Faith slave.. Seen several of his post.

Any sane mind would know the reason why these MOGs have Private Jets is because it satisfies their personal ego. Nothing more. All that travelling about is just bull crap. Jesus never owned any means of transport yet he travelled from region to region. The one time he was personal was on a borrowed donkey. For the rest he hitched a ride on his disciples boats.

Why's your pastor even flying round the world?! Can't he just sit one place? Or is his anointing too much that he must go distribute it?? Do you see the Archbishop of Canterbury or Pope of Vatican flying round the world now and then organising crusades and Whatnots?? Na. That's why they have priests. The priests are capable of providing for the spiritual needs of their congregation.

The Roman Catholic Church should be a yardstick for all y'all. The Pope, who's also a head of state still flies commercial. But these men of God in Nigeria with their inflated ego can't stand sharing a plane with lesser individuals.

I marvel at your stvpidity and your level of f00lishness. I will not at this time rule out senility though

I am seriously concerned about the future of Nigeria if you can hide behind tecno phone to write rvbbish like this

1 Like

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by pokipoki: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Statsocial:
By Leke Beecroft

THIS ARTICLE HOW NECESSARY AND COST EFFECTIVE IS OWNERSHIP OF JETS BY MEGA CHURCHES?

#1. The Efficiency Factor:

First of all, how efficient are the commercial services of the Nigerian aviation system? This answer is an obvious NO and has been so through the years. Is there anyone reading this in Nigeria, who is a regular air traveller and whose flight has never been delayed or who has never experienced some form of disappointment? In 2011, Oyedepo visited 27 countries for missionary purposes. In a particular week, I monitored his movement from sunday evening when he left Lagos for Kenya till friday evening when he arrived back in Lagos, Nigeria for a night ministration. He was in Zambia, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania and Botswana (if my memory serves me right) in a spate of five days and was back to minister at the night session in Nigeria. This would have been absolutely impossible using commercial aviation means in Africa. No wonder Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo pointed out that as close as Liberia or Togo and other West African countries were to Nigeria, it was easier to get a commercial flight to London than to our neighbours here in Africa.

#2. The Ignorance, busy-body and Poverty Mentality Factor:

Secondly, when missionary establishments of the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s flew in white missionaries on jets or helicopters, they were welcomed by the Nigerian locals and it was an acceptable sight. Why? They were whites. One of the greatest issues with missionary owned jets in Africa is the poverty mentality. Today, several billionaires in Nigeria are celebrated because they own jets. Young musicians and artistes are also celebrated for wearing large "bling blings" and "Chopping their money" on private jets...but when indigenously established missionary organizations, whose only mission is to save your soul are discovered to own these same aircraft to facilitate easy air trips, every busybody wants to have a say and criticize, sometimes very insultive....including those who have either never stepped foot in a church, never dropped a dime in offerings to God or have never even embraced the commandments of the Bible.

As much as criticism of missionary owned jets may be "religiously and politically" correct, I make bold to say they are scripturally incorrect. We are called covenant children of Abraham; what does the Bible say about Father Abraham? Genesis 13:2 "And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold." Genesis 24:1 "And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the Lord had blessed Abraham in all things." I am also very glad that after the death of Jesus Christ on the cross, it took a wealthy man to come get his body and put him in a befitting tomb. Also before his death when Judas was grumbling about the Alabaster Box that should have been given to the poor, the Bible had this to say "Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him, Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor? This he said, not that he CARED for the poor; but because he was a THIEF, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein." John 12;4-6.

If the argument is really about giving to the poor, why not also ask all the oil moguls in the country, all businessmen, musicians and all other owners to sell their jets and give to the poor? Obviously the emphasis isn't about the poor but anger and envy that wealth seems to be moving to the church...unfortunately, it hasn't even started. The Bible is the constitution of the christian. if what is in the Bible hurts your feelings, I render no apologies....let God be true and every man be a liar. Romans 3:4.

#3. Travel Frequency, Time, Administrative and Global Reach Factor:

For record purposes, as at the last time I checked and I believe I am current, the christian organizations who presently own aircraft in Nigeria are the Redeemed Christian Church of God which has branches in over 190 countries, the Living Faith Church Worldwide with branches in over 60 countries and 'Shiloh' online presence in over 170 countries, Christ Embassy with 'Rhapsody' presence in over 180 countries and branches in at least 4 continents as well as the immediate past CAN President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor led Word of Life Bible Church. Pastor Ayo began to broadcast to the world before any of the afore mentioned pastors, back in 1987.

I ask another question; is it true that the leaders of some of these organizations travel regularly around the world? Do you have any idea what the itinerary of the Adeboyes, Oyedepos, Oritsejafors and Oyakhilomes entail?

Again it was Pastor Adeboye that said “there are things you need. When you have to oversee churches in 160 countries, you can’t do that on a bicycle,” Bishop Mike Okonkwo in an interview seemed to be in disagreement with some pastors listed here, the press excitedly tried to instigate him the more by asking about the ownership of jets. He explained to them however how he had once travelled to the Central African Republic for a programme but had to wait idly for almost a week for a return flight to Nigeria through Cameroon...... Any serious man or organization has respect for their time. The Church is one of such. Pastor Sam Adeyemi said once that all you need to grow old on time is to be a regular commercial flier on long trips.

#4. The Maintenance Cost Factor:

"If you are rich and desire to become poor quickly, own an aircraft." Pastor Enoch A Adeboye.

[b]Very many people do not understand what it takes to maintain an aircraft, especially in a country like Nigeria where aviation is controlled almost purely at the Federal level. How many people remember the issues with payment of parking fees for the Nigerian Presidential jet in 2009/10 when President Yar' Adua was flown to Saudi Arabia? Large sums of money (probably in millions of dollars) were paid for the aircraft which sat idly at the Riyadh King Khalid International Airport. One organization which used to charter aircraft frequently for movement to her crusade venues around the globe once paid about #75,000,000 (Seventy Five Million naira) annually for parking her aircraft at Bristow helicopters in Lagos.

Those who usually tout the example of the Pope who charters and flies Alitalia do not even realise that his accumulated flight expenses along with his entourage in just 30 flights will buy a nice jet. Let me break it down. Is it better to buy a car or charter a cab so expensive that you would have spent the cost of that car in just 30 drops?[/b]

My question again is, is it better to park your aircraft idly at the airport and pay these heavy parking sums to the government from church offerings not forgetting servicing, repairs and maintenance costs or lease them to aviation companies which in turn return profit at no cost to the church? Rev Gabriel Oduyemi bought a jet for church use. I do not need to tell the story of what happened to that aircraft but remember that it was the same aircraft that Omotola Jolade Ekeinde's pilot husband bought as 'scrap". Lest I forget, the average Captain in the aviation industry earns $10,000 (N3,600,000 or N3.6m) monthly. For two captains, that will be $20,000 (N7.2m) monthly or $240,000 (N86.2m) annually, not forgetting travel and landing allowances, hotel bills for the pilots etc. Young pilots need to accumulate hours and hours of flight so they opt for commercial planes instead of private jets who do not fly that regularly. This means that owning a private jet leaves you with almost no option than to hire experienced or veteran captains. This of course means you pay well for it. Luke 16:8 "And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation WISER THAN THE CHILDREN OF LIGHT".

Fortunately, the children of light are wiser now. They lease out their jets when not in use and avoid incurring unnecesary and exorbitant costs while the aircraft remains active even when not in use. Winners’ Chapel stretched this point. Among the first generation of missionary aircraft owners, she started leasing out her aircraft to EMS Speedpost once she realised what the costs of maintenance entailed and with due notice, she would use same jet for her missionary trips eventually an oil company also leased the jet and had to pay compensation after an accident. The church decided to buy another aircraft and this time built a hangar at the airport in Lagos. The hangar has space for 6 jets at a time. Now she does not rely on "church income" to maintain the hangar but runs it as a separate concern, funding itself. This is the line Church jet owners should be towing. I will quickly add at this point that for large organizations, it is cheaper to own aircraft than to keep paying for commercial air tickets or for charter services. If leasing a missionary aircraft will save costs and preserve the life of that aircraft for longer use, then that is simply the way to go

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1244611439016058&id=444807728996437
This is nothing but "fuckery" only zombies will accept this rubbish!!!
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by lunacol(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2017
cytell56:

If he is a living Faith slave, then who are you? A Catholic apologist!!! You have not in any way given reasons why this write up is a fuss, as a matter of fact all your postulation are in consistent with the reality on ground. How do you come by the fact that "Roman Catholic Church" should be a yardstick?
He made a mistake by saying Roman Catholic Church should be a yardstick. I disagree with that assumption. The only yardstick we have is only Christ that borrowed a donkey to go to the other town for his ministry.

1 Like

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Charlesberry(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
Who gives a fucck if your god owns a private jet for missionary works or pleasure!

Point is, it is still irritating to see these small God's flaunt their wealth in the face of the many who see it as being 'no good enough' and you are quick to label as having 'poverty mentality'.

In winners, all you do is flaunt wealth, welcome Yahoo guys, collect huge tithes from theives and just enjoy the show!

The poor are part of you, whom you have forced to pay tithes and donations, no matter how small, but same, couldn't attend your overly expensive schools that are obviously meant for the rich!

That being said, it is noteworthy to discuss why members couldn't be given discounts and poor members couldn't be given scholarships!

Your god says they aren't main profit from these investments, yet, not that the poor kids are attending your institutions for free.

As agreed and as noted by the first commentator, you are slave for whom you serve!

That, oh, slave, is your fuckin problem. You sha can't fool everyone!
Yan Yan Yan Yan..... Talking nonsense always!

So church should welcome righteous people only? Smh
Jesus christ welcome a prostitute remember?

The more you get angrier about men of God, the more the devil keep using you to say nonsense.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Charlesberry(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=onyeali post=63761648][/quote]

Lolz. I pity you
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by modesty1: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2017
Something like that
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:

The reason I forever like the Catholic Church is they have erred, and have admitted their errors. They spent a greater part of the 20th century apologising for the crimes commuted under the Inquisition. These days the Pope expels priests for Child Molestation. I mean as secretive as the Catholic Church may be, their life is in the open. They have demonstrated times without number they are not perfect.

I'm sure you're Pentecostal or even a Winners member that's why you're fighting so hard, and senselessly at that.

This would be the last time you'd get a reply from me. I don't mingle with dimwits.

And I'm begging you in the name of God and your Parents not to reply me. Thank You.

People need to do psychiatry test to post on nairaland
It I getting yo that stage now
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nasarawaboy(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2017
Statsocial:

You See? Just this little write up and you're already filled with anger. You can't even control your temper. Tomorrow now you'll say you want to win a soul for Christ. Tufiakwa for some Christians.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2017
The fellow who asked that Christ and His disciples should have used private jets if it existed during their era is an ignoramus. Has he forgotten that ships and cruise boats existed then. Why did Christ not purchase one or two for himself or why did His disciples after Him not deem it necessary to get themselves private boat one after the other. The truth is that there is no reasonable way to justify the tremendous unbridled passion of today's so called men of God for material acquisition.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by krushdripper(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2017
Mirand606:

There is no correlation between your response and the initial post. The thread was clearly an attempt to clarify some widely held misrepresentations on social media. I know this because i have shared this particular post sometime ago.

Secondly, the Catholic Church Is an age long institution with a record of errors, mistakes, atrocities and good deeds also-How would you like someone pointing out issues of Child Molestations, Financial Fraud etc that has gone for so long in the Catholic Church as proof that the Catholic Church is an invalid ministry? Surely you know you wouldn't win such a debate unless you are debating with a very ignorant person. So don't judge others by their actions and judge yourself by your intention.
Observe yourself and know you're guilty of your last sentence, fool.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2017
Charlesberry:

So church should welcome righteous people only? Smh
Jesus christ welcome a prostitute remember?

The more you get angrier about men of God, the more the devil keep using you to say nonsense.
stop saying wrong things. Jesus welcome them to repent kot to fleece them
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by teamsynergy: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2017
can the op explain y pastors buy exotic cars that cost a fortune
so many of this churches don't even take good care or pay their junior pastors well and yet their GO live in opulence.... no wonder more pastors are committing all sorts of heinous crimes just to blend in.....

1 Like

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Charlesberry(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
stop saying wrong things. Jesus welcome them to repent kot to fleece them

Hahahahahaha. Continue
Won't argue again.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by safetyInspector(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Bible doesn't take away common sense from us. You cant be going after few Nigerians living abroad whereas millions of Nigerians are perishing back home. Many of these churches claiming "over 20 branches world wide" 90% of their members are Nigerians/Africans living abroad. Mind you there are also pastors/preachers abroad so that particular verse is almost not applicable in our days unless there are no preacher doing the work of God in those places.
Joyrise:
Do you read well your Bible if you do at all. Act 1 Vs 8.
Are there no children of God preaching the gospel of Christ here you called the local area. Oga

1 Like

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by efeteb: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2017
Wisdom is profitable to direct. God of Oyedepo bless me as you bless oyedepo. Let nairalanders begin to gossip and envy me as they gossip and envy Your servant Oyedepo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2017
millomaniac:

My dear brother in Christ, there is no explanation that can justify a pastor owning a private jet talk less of up to 4 jets!! Air travel is not like land travel. The only reason they own these jets is because they want to satisfy their ego and the church can afford it so why the heck not. Are you saying without the Jets they can't travel the world? Before those jets were acquired were they not spreading the word and growing their churches? Are they holier than men of God with no private jets even though they can afford it. So you see its just lust after the pleasures of the earth. You see my brother the reason this jet issue is even an issue at all is because it is extremely expensive so expensive that the rich can not afford it, it is only for the super rich. Don't get me wrong they did nothing wrong in acquiring those exorbitantly expensive materialistic things, rather it's a question of morality, I think it's morally wrong. I have my reasons. Any body seen to be managing the resources of others needs to lead a certain lifestyle unless it is his personal business then he is free to do as he wishes. Secondly as a leader of a Christian church you have show humility Christ is humble their is humility in traveling with other passengers(there is nothing wrong with that in the first place) you don't submit to the whims and pleasures of the flesh. So you see don't defend them they are only human and human beings have their flaws.

Do you know that when this Pastors travel, they don't travel alone? Jesus went on missionary most of the time with his disciples.

Do you know how much it will cost to pay for the pastor and a host of others traveling with him frequently.

Do you know how much pastors travel?

Do you know that time is important to the head of an Organisation. The church is an Organisation.

Do you know that Nigerian airlines have the habit of delaying flights.

Its like you didn't read the post before commenting.

1 Like

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by lezz(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2017
Statsocial:

The vast majority of western missionaries came by ship to Africa!

An insignificant number that came to Africa didn’t own their aircraft. They risked diseases, isolation, violence, cultural tsunami. They either chartered or leased the aircraft from government which was indirectly aiding colonialism.

Also, those white folks were taking risks bringing the gospel to a place uncharted by civilization and Christianity . Trying to make a comparison between you money-haunting pastors and the risk-taking, selfless missionaries is a grave sin. If they were missionaries, Adeboye and his caravan of modern day spiritual entrepreneurs are not.

Today’s pastors are moving about in convoys with the deportment of governors, flying private jets across the globe for programs and events never for missionary work. ( that’s what most modern day church is all about)

No one is fooled. Over a hundred million Nigerians are in abject, bone-shrinking poverty and these mega churches are erecting elite schools and buying private jets when their members are perpetually enmeshed in the murky waters of material and spiritual poverty.

Can any of those self-deluded pastors be busier than the prime minister of the United Kingdom or the Pope ? Answer’s no. Neither owns a jet to his name and they get around conveniently.

Admit it, the fad amongst you church men used to be building the largest church cathedral and racing to open more branches across the nation, then it spiraled into setting up international branches and using convoys and long security details.

Now the bragging right is in owning private jets to measure your spiritual potency.

What would be the next index in a few years?

Only in Africa, the land of political and spiritual slaves will you dare type this rubbish to justify a church owning a jet in the face of blinding poverty and citing uncorrelated scriptures to back it up.

2 Likes

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Mazeltovscotty(m): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:

How you arrive at baseless conclusions is very funny.

I never insulted the character. Obviously you don't know how to use words.

About me dragging the Catholic Church into this, if you had taken time to read the post rather than be in a haste bash me for reasons unbeknownst to me, you'd have seen that the OP brought them in first. So what's the crime in me doing like him?!

Please if you have nothing good or reasonable to say kindly stay off my quotes. Gracias.
you are a big threat to civilisation. You called someone slave yet you claimed never to have insulted
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by SpyAC(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:
The OP is a Living Faith slave.. Seen several of his post.

Any sane mind would know the reason why these MOGs have Private Jets is because it satisfies their personal ego. Nothing more. All that travelling about is just bull crap. Jesus never owned any means of transport yet he travelled from region to region. The one time he was personal was on a borrowed donkey. For the rest he hitched a ride on his disciples boats.

Why's your pastor even flying round the world?! Can't he just sit one place? Or is his anointing too much that he must go distribute it?? Do you see the Archbishop of Canterbury or Pope of Vatican flying round the world now and then organising crusades and Whatnots?? Na. That's why they have priests. The priests are capable of providing for the spiritual needs of their congregation.

The Roman Catholic Church should be a yardstick for all y'all. The Pope, who's also a head of state still flies commercial. But these men of God in Nigeria with their inflated ego can't stand sharing a plane with lesser individuals.
seems like the thing pain u so much, let me ask u one qtn, if u have money the finance to buy a nice car, will u leav the nd be moving wt a cap? Ur poverty mentality too much. Make money nd enjy ur life okay?

1 Like

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by back2sender: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2017
Statsocial:

Have you ever heard that the white men that brought Christianity to Nigeria ever collected tithes from the Nigerians then
Am waiting for your response.
Christianity is a business, all kinds of suitcase pastor's abounds in it.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Something tells me the church revenue has take a dive. Hence this article
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by chiogoezubem(f): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:

How you arrive at baseless conclusions is very funny.

I never insulted the character. Obviously you don't know how to use words.

About me dragging the Catholic Church into this, if you had taken time to read the post rather than be in a haste bash me for reasons unbeknownst to me, you'd have seen that the OP brought them in first. So what's the crime in me doing like him?!

Please if you have nothing good or reasonable to say kindly stay off my quotes. Gracias.

"slave" here is insultive. Don't you think? I think so.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by ogbeniolola: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2017
Good points....however now that we know churches especially RCCG, Winners, Oritsajafor and others run airline subsidiaries, i think they should not be opposed to being assessed for tax as responsible corporate citizens.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by CecyAdrian(f): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=onyeali post=63761648][/quote]

Are you aware that Paul never owned a ship despite all his travels but know thee that he could have easily gotten it should he had asked for one.

What do these men use private jet for when they can not go to Syria and the other war torn nations to preach and save souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Neoteny(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2017
anibi9674:
owning a private jet and owning a private car are the something if you can afford it, because they are both means of transportation.

Having a wife and sleeping with a prost1tute is the same thing because they're both means of sexual gratification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.