Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft (33023 Views)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheUbermensch:

The Church would continue to grow because most people are gullible and plain ignorant. [/b]It's not as if those men of God are doing anything special that gets God's approval. People are just plain gullible.

[b]People are wealthy because that it how God has ordained it,
not because they attend so-so-and-so church. Don't ever think such nonsense again.
I see you are God's PA.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by cyrilamx(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Spot on...let them fly to Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Libya and any of the war ton countries. It beholds me to say that the Vatican just posted that the Catholic Church lost about 24 missionaries in war torn countries this year. The reason the Pope doesn't involved in busy-bodied travelling like jet owning pastors is cause he already has a bishops representing the Church and guiding the local community in the faith there. Same pastors of mega churches should do...no need of cruising around the globe except u don't trust ur pastors superintending for u abroad. I keep telling those who care to hear that owning fleets of PJs is hedonistic. They should pick up Church history books and read how holy men and women laid away their material goods to seek Christ deeper. The op is very wrong to say in the 50/60s missionaries owned the jests that brought them...that is fallacies. Prior to the 20th century, the missionaries- Catholics, CMS, baptists came Aboard merchant or state owned ship...many suffered Untold hardship first leaving the comfort of Europe to a dark, uncivilised and sometimes hostile countries of Africa and Asia to preach Christ. Many died of malaria, Tb, and sometimes violent deaths like Ugandan martyrs. quote author=CecyAdrian post=63764665]

Are you aware that Paul never owned a ship despite all his travels but know thee that he could have easily gotten it should he had asked for one.

What do these men use private jet for when they can not go to Syria and the other war torn nations to preach and save souls[/quote]
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by TheUbermensch: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
majekdom2:
@ first bolded, what do you do when you can't get a reserved? Is there a Nigerian airline? What is the aviation status of Nigeria? @ the vatican does not have a private jet but they have one reserved with the authority of the Italian govt. Can you see the contexts. Stop being overly critical!

They can always fly with any other airline, or share a plane with normal people for Chrissakes.

There is no justification as to why a pastor should own a jet apart from personal needs.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by dansantus1986(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:
The OP is a Living Faith slave.. Seen several of his post.

Any sane mind would know the reason why these MOGs have Private Jets is because it satisfies their personal ego. Nothing more. All that travelling about is just bull crap. Jesus never owned any means of transport yet he travelled from region to region. The one time he was personal was on a borrowed donkey. For the rest he hitched a ride on his disciples boats.

Why's your pastor even flying round the world?! Can't he just sit one place? Or is his anointing too much that he must go distribute it?? Do you see the Archbishop of Canterbury or Pope of Vatican flying round the world now and then organising crusades and Whatnots?? Na. That's why they have priests. The priests are capable of providing for the spiritual needs of their congregation.

The Roman Catholic Church should be a yardstick for all y'all. The Pope, who's also a head of state still flies commercial. But these men of God in Nigeria with their inflated ego can't stand sharing a plane with lesser individuals.

Am
Proudly a Living Faith Slave...

Atleast Freeze is not leading me,
Am a slave of Bishop David Oyedepo, not freeze
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by kingayy: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Any sane mind would know the reason why these MOGs have Private Jets is because it satisfies their personal ego. Nothing more. All that travelling about is just bull crap. Jesus never owned any means of transport yet he travelled from region to region. The one time he was personal was on a borrowed donkey. For the rest he hitched a ride on his disciples boats.

Why's your pastor even flying round the world?! Can't he just sit one place? Or is his anointing too much that he must go distribute it?? Do you see the Archbishop of Canterbury or Pope of Vatican flying round the world now and then organising crusades and Whatnots?? Na. That's why they have priests. The priests are capable of providing for the spiritual needs of their congregation.

The Roman Catholic Church should be a yardstick for all y'all. The Pope, who's also a head of state still flies commercial. But these men of God in Nigeria with their inflated ego can't stand sharing a plane with lesser individuals.

I am not a living faith member, but the fact remains that if Jets were made during Jesus' time, He would use it. Not for ostentation, but to spread the gospel. More so, are you aware that donkey in those days were not owned by a common man? Yet, Jesus rode on it! I pray the eyes of your understanding are opened & stop making baseless points! #Justpassing...............
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by petra1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Statsocial:
By Leke Beecroft

THIS ARTICLE HOW NECESSARY AND COST EFFECTIVE IS OWNERSHIP OF JETS BY MEGA CHURCHES?

#1. The Efficiency Factor:

First of all, how efficient are the commercial services of the Nigerian aviation system? This answer is an obvious NO and has been so through the years. Is there anyone reading this in Nigeria, who is a regular air traveller and whose flight has never been delayed or who has never experienced some form of disappointment? In 2011, Oyedepo visited 27 countries for missionary purposes. In a particular week, I monitored his movement from sunday evening when he left Lagos for Kenya till friday evening when he arrived back in Lagos, Nigeria for a night ministration. He was in Zambia, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania and Botswana (if my memory serves me right) in a spate of five days and was back to minister at the night session in Nigeria. This would have been absolutely impossible using commercial aviation means in Africa. No wonder Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo pointed out that as close as Liberia or Togo and other West African countries were to Nigeria, it was easier to get a commercial flight to London than to our neighbours here in Africa.

#2. The Ignorance, busy-body and Poverty Mentality Factor:

Secondly, when missionary establishments of the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s flew in white missionaries on jets or helicopters, they were welcomed by the Nigerian locals and it was an acceptable sight. Why? They were whites. One of the greatest issues with missionary owned jets in Africa is the poverty mentality. Today, several billionaires in Nigeria are celebrated because they own jets. Young musicians and artistes are also celebrated for wearing large "bling blings" and "Chopping their money" on private jets...but when indigenously established missionary organizations, whose only mission is to save your soul are discovered to own these same aircraft to facilitate easy air trips, every busybody wants to have a say and criticize, sometimes very insultive....including those who have either never stepped foot in a church, never dropped a dime in offerings to God or have never even embraced the commandments of the Bible.

As much as criticism of missionary owned jets may be "religiously and politically" correct, I make bold to say they are scripturally incorrect. We are called covenant children of Abraham; what does the Bible say about Father Abraham? Genesis 13:2 "And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold." Genesis 24:1 "And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the Lord had blessed Abraham in all things." I am also very glad that after the death of Jesus Christ on the cross, it took a wealthy man to come get his body and put him in a befitting tomb. Also before his death when Judas was grumbling about the Alabaster Box that should have been given to the poor, the Bible had this to say "Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him, Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor? This he said, not that he CARED for the poor; but because he was a THIEF, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein." John 12;4-6.

If the argument is really about giving to the poor, why not also ask all the oil moguls in the country, all businessmen, musicians and all other owners to sell their jets and give to the poor? Obviously the emphasis isn't about the poor but anger and envy that wealth seems to be moving to the church...unfortunately, it hasn't even started. The Bible is the constitution of the christian. if what is in the Bible hurts your feelings, I render no apologies....let God be true and every man be a liar. Romans 3:4.

#3. Travel Frequency, Time, Administrative and Global Reach Factor:

For record purposes, as at the last time I checked and I believe I am current, the christian organizations who presently own aircraft in Nigeria are the Redeemed Christian Church of God which has branches in over 190 countries, the Living Faith Church Worldwide with branches in over 60 countries and 'Shiloh' online presence in over 170 countries, Christ Embassy with 'Rhapsody' presence in over 180 countries and branches in at least 4 continents as well as the immediate past CAN President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor led Word of Life Bible Church. Pastor Ayo began to broadcast to the world before any of the afore mentioned pastors, back in 1987.

I ask another question; is it true that the leaders of some of these organizations travel regularly around the world? Do you have any idea what the itinerary of the Adeboyes, Oyedepos, Oritsejafors and Oyakhilomes entail?

Again it was Pastor Adeboye that said “there are things you need. When you have to oversee churches in 160 countries, you can’t do that on a bicycle,” Bishop Mike Okonkwo in an interview seemed to be in disagreement with some pastors listed here, the press excitedly tried to instigate him the more by asking about the ownership of jets. He explained to them however how he had once travelled to the Central African Republic for a programme but had to wait idly for almost a week for a return flight to Nigeria through Cameroon...... Any serious man or organization has respect for their time. The Church is one of such. Pastor Sam Adeyemi said once that all you need to grow old on time is to be a regular commercial flier on long trips.

#4. The Maintenance Cost Factor:

"If you are rich and desire to become poor quickly, own an aircraft." Pastor Enoch A Adeboye.

[b]Very many people do not understand what it takes to maintain an aircraft, especially in a country like Nigeria where aviation is controlled almost purely at the Federal level. How many people remember the issues with payment of parking fees for the Nigerian Presidential jet in 2009/10 when President Yar' Adua was flown to Saudi Arabia? Large sums of money (probably in millions of dollars) were paid for the aircraft which sat idly at the Riyadh King Khalid International Airport. One organization which used to charter aircraft frequently for movement to her crusade venues around the globe once paid about #75,000,000 (Seventy Five Million naira) annually for parking her aircraft at Bristow helicopters in Lagos.

Those who usually tout the example of the Pope who charters and flies Alitalia do not even realise that his accumulated flight expenses along with his entourage in just 30 flights will buy a nice jet. Let me break it down. Is it better to buy a car or charter a cab so expensive that you would have spent the cost of that car in just 30 drops?[/b]

My question again is, is it better to park your aircraft idly at the airport and pay these heavy parking sums to the government from church offerings not forgetting servicing, repairs and maintenance costs or lease them to aviation companies which in turn return profit at no cost to the church? Rev Gabriel Oduyemi bought a jet for church use. I do not need to tell the story of what happened to that aircraft but remember that it was the same aircraft that Omotola Jolade Ekeinde's pilot husband bought as 'scrap". Lest I forget, the average Captain in the aviation industry earns $10,000 (N3,600,000 or N3.6m) monthly. For two captains, that will be $20,000 (N7.2m) monthly or $240,000 (N86.2m) annually, not forgetting travel and landing allowances, hotel bills for the pilots etc. Young pilots need to accumulate hours and hours of flight so they opt for commercial planes instead of private jets who do not fly that regularly. This means that owning a private jet leaves you with almost no option than to hire experienced or veteran captains. This of course means you pay well for it. Luke 16:8 "And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation WISER THAN THE CHILDREN OF LIGHT".

Fortunately, the children of light are wiser now. They lease out their jets when not in use and avoid incurring unnecesary and exorbitant costs while the aircraft remains active even when not in use. Winners’ Chapel stretched this point. Among the first generation of missionary aircraft owners, she started leasing out her aircraft to EMS Speedpost once she realised what the costs of maintenance entailed and with due notice, she would use same jet for her missionary trips eventually an oil company also leased the jet and had to pay compensation after an accident. The church decided to buy another aircraft and this time built a hangar at the airport in Lagos. The hangar has space for 6 jets at a time. Now she does not rely on "church income" to maintain the hangar but runs it as a separate concern, funding itself. This is the line Church jet owners should be towing. I will quickly add at this point that for large organizations, it is cheaper to own aircraft than to keep paying for commercial air tickets or for charter services. If leasing a missionary aircraft will save costs and preserve the life of that aircraft for longer use, then that is simply the way to go

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1244611439016058&id=444807728996437

Awesome write up. critics usually attack what they don't know . thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by petra1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:

you're rather a slave of poverty. private jet is just a vehicle for those who need it and can afford. what is the difference between private jet and private car?if you criticise private jet and you buy private car you're a hypocrite. you should use taxi all your life.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nosikebit(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
If only these new generational churches know what catholics have done for christianity even though we know they are not perfect, they would be paying tithes to them compulsorily . Go and read ur history and u will understand how the catholics fought for jerusalem which is believed to be christian holy land after it was islamized by king saladdin. Soldiers marched from europe to the middle east to defend christianity. They failed in 2 attempts and alot of catholics died until the 3rd crusade when they became successful and were able to create a pact with salladin to preserve christianity and judaism in the holy land.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by cyrilamx(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
So those Catholic fathers and sisters that are working in hostile and war torn countries are not human? In China and Vietnam where the state of hostile to Christ and his Church, a lot of priests, bishops and religious are suffering in prison for their faith in Christ. They don't even care to know what comfort is. Recently the Vatican released a statement that no less than 24 missionaries were killed in war torn countries because they made themselves a living sacrifice to share the gospel and love of Christ to the "thirsty souls" even wen Iraq and Syria were been bombarded, a lot of Catholic missionaries rather be with their flock than leave to the safety of Europe and America. We should take a cue from them. Rather fly those jet to Yemen, Afghanistan, Cuba, Qatar than western countries. Even the Pope recently visited predominantly and sometimes hostile Muslim countries.
TheAlchemist:

Haba Sister, would you wish your enemy to even go to Syria, no matter how much we might feel disappointed in this so called Men of God, remember Love wins all the time, let us hope they will repent of their covetous ways!
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by streamsofjoy(f): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:

How you arrive at baseless conclusions is very funny.

I never insulted the character. Obviously you don't know how to use words.

About me dragging the Catholic Church into this, if you had taken time to read the post rather than be in a haste bash me for reasons unbeknownst to me, you'd have seen that the OP brought them in first. So what's the crime in me doing like him?!

Please if you have nothing good or reasonable to say kindly stay off my quotes. Gracias.

Apart from trying to derail this thread u are also telling a lie.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Desyner: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
rattlesnake:
Charity to the poor is priority doesn't matter what anybody says
If same aircraft was used airlift aid to the poor it would have been OK right.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by streamsofjoy(f): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Lol. I can't understand why y'all is mad.

Slave to Freeze?! Is he your uncle that he told you such? I am no slave to no one. I'm just reasonable enough to know that our men of God are egoistic and materialistic and would go to any length to satisfy their needs.

And if not until freeze started talking we no hear Una voice o.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nosikebit(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Which sacrifice has these new churches done for christianity? I remember some years back a billionaire in asia gave up all his wealth and family to become a buddahist monk. He sacrificed all just to pursue a purpose. But our so called men of God are only concerned about making more money out of the gullibles than sacrificing for christianity
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by cyrilamx(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thanks. They are quick to use the wor "crusade" without knowing the etymology or what the word entails. The crusade first endorsed by Pope Urban 11 in the 11th century was what stemmed the conquest of Europe by the Mohammedans. It was even one of the crusades that the saintly King of France, King Louis xii lost his life. He never allowed the comfort he enjoyed as a king stopped him from going to fight for the recovery of the holy Land Christians order to put an end to the unjust persecution/exploitation of Christians living there and on pilgrimage. Reading of church history and especially matyrology will make moder Christians have a different view regarding material acquisition by Church leaders.
Nosikebit:
If only these new generational churches know what catholics have done for christianity even though we know they are not perfect, they would be paying tithes to them compulsorily . Go and read ur history and u will understand how the catholics fought for jerusalem which is believed to be christian holy land after it was islamized by king saladdin. Soldiers marched from europe to the middle east to defend christianity. They failed in 2 attempts and alot of catholics died until the 3rd crusade when they became successful and were able to create a pact with salladin to preserve christianity and judaism in the holy land.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nosikebit(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Till date the catholic church is still sacrificing. They go to war torn countries to provide aids to the people there. I still dont know what these new generational churches are doing with all the money they get from the sheeples. Instead of providing cheaper or free education they are busy flying private jets and building schools for the mega rich. Weldone
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by streamsofjoy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:

The reason I forever like the Catholic Church is they have erred, and have admitted their errors. They spent a greater part of the 20th century apologising for the crimes commuted under the Inquisition. These days the Pope expels priests for Child Molestation. I mean as secretive as the Catholic Church may be, their life is in the open. They have demonstrated times without number they are not perfect.

I'm sure you're Pentecostal or even a Winners member that's why you're fighting so hard, and senselessly at that.

This would be the last time you'd get a reply from me. I don't mingle with dimwits.

And I'm begging you in the name of God and your Parents not to reply me. Thank You.

Your last paragraph is not for me so I guess I can reply u. Now, if u are a Christian regardless of ur denomination (even though I sense u're a Catholic) is this how u will respond to ur fellow christian? Is this what ur bible teach u? If u think the pentecostal churches are erring is it ur criticism, comparison and even insults and will bring them back into the fold? When we attack each other on basis of denomination I just wonder what the fate of the church is, and I tell u, u are no better than the people u are criticizing if u're not trying to help them out of what u think is wrong with them cos if u truly follow Jesus, u will have compassion for the lost sheep and not criticise or expose their flaws.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by D1official: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Maturity is when an adult individual understands that Christ is one body with many parts.
Foolishness is when an adult individual thinks that his denomination is the body and the entire parts.
Sir no matter what you do,stop castigating others struggles, mind ur business and stop dividing the church rather pray for it,if actually you spiritual and not religious.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by cyrilamx(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
If they doubt you, they should google CARITAS the largest non- government charitable organisation on earth. The funniest thing is that only the Catholic archdiocese of New York is wealthier than living faith Church , yet the Archbishop can't even entertain the thought of owning a PJ, else he will meet stiff resistance from the laity because they are conversant with the biblical injunction of living a simple life for the clergy and buttressed by living style of holy men n women throughout Church history.
Nosikebit:
Till date the catholic church is still sacrificing. They go to war torn countries to provide aids to the people there. I still dont know what these new generational churches are doing with all the money they get from the sheeples. Instead of providing cheaper or free education they are busy flying private jets and building schools for the mega rich. Weldone
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
kingayy:

I am not a living faith member, but the fact remains that if Jets were made during Jesus' time, He would use it. Not for ostentation, but to spread the gospel. More so, are you aware that donkey in those days were not owned by a common man? Yet, Jesus rode on it! I pray the eyes of your understanding are opened & stop making baseless points! #Justpassing...............

No, Jesus would not have used private jets in his time. Private jets are the modern ultimate status symbol of the obscenely wealthy and privileged and the egotistical exhibitionists. Christ owned no palatial homes or rode in heavily guarded chariots or anything of the sort. You're extremely brainwashed to think the Christ portrayed in the Bible would have approved of obscene excess.

And to claim donkeys were not owned by common men in the Bible is a new level of ignorant madness. Donkeys in the civilizations of the Levant were one of the most commonly available beasts of burden in Biblical times. Just about every household had asses and probably even mules and horses to carry their agricultural products? They were bred the same way sheep and goats and ox/cattle etc were bred. Stop talking ignorant nonsense.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by D1official: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
rattlesnake:
Charity to the poor is priority doesn't matter what anybody says
is DAT even more important than the gospel?.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by AngelicBeing: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
cool
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by jacyhelen(f): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Statsocial:

Yes i am gladly a Living Faith Slave-That is a complement, my faith in Jesus is indeed a Living one. Thank you very much! If you are trying to instigate me against Catholics then go back to the demons that sent you-tell them to try harder, i don't fall for such crap.

always sentimental.....learn from Catholic,thats all!!!...
Oyedpko and others are theives
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
u all should continue arguing in ur one room appartment while the pastors you are criticizing are making waves. who gets to lose at the end of the day? you, for wasting your time arguing rather than doing something useful
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by SpyAC(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheUbermensch:

As long as the money is mine, I'd use it to buy a car.

But I can't use people's money to satisfy my personal taste. That is just insanity. In former times in saner climes, such persons would be killed.
u said pple's money, is urs there?
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by CecyAdrian(f): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
majekdom2:
why haven't you gone to Syria? What do you know about where they go to? A thread was on FP sometime showing Oyedepo in Sudan. Many things go on that you don't know but you guys are too critical that you can't get informed.

Why have not I? I am not the one that is calling myself a preacher (man of God) and seeking reverence upandan. Oyedepo in Sudan? What part of Sudan did he visit. Keep worship and defending your fellow man with just one head as you whom you know nothing about what he does in his closet. Keep it Up.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by crafteck(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Statsocial:

Yes i am gladly a Living Faith Slave-That is a complement, my faith in Jesus is indeed a Living one. Thank you very much! If you are trying to instigate me against Catholics then go back to the demons that sent you-tell them to try harder, i don't fall for such crap.

How market
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Romanic: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
My dear Brother,

Somethings dont need explanation . No matter what you write , people will still misunderstand you.

Do not stress yourself trying to explain to anyone.

People who give are not complaining.

They forgot that the poor you will always have with us as Jesus said.

Do [quote author=onyeali post=63761648][/quote]

1 Like

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Kay25(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Yes jesus never owns a private jet also do u remember that jesus died at 33 pls if u are up to 33 pls go and die or if u r more dan pls die today so that I will know you are really like jesus..u r just blinded by poverty pray d scales fall of your eyes

1 Like

Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by UJIC(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Now this is sentimental
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by safetyInspector(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
The persecution the Apostles passed through that made them left the hostile areas to the places they were welcomed cant be compared to our present Nigeria. Apostles traveled to preach Christ to those that have no hard about him, the missionaries came to us because we did not know about Christ and had no body to preach to us. Jetting around the world as guest speakers have nothing to do with missionary work. The money they spend on all these unnecessary journey can convert millions of souls if they follow the footstep of the early Christians. The Pentecost experience was a different thing all together, at least Peter did not start collection of offering, seed faith, tithe etc from the new converts.
Saintmary:

Paul traveled to lystra without converting all of Israel,Peter preached at Pentecost first before sharing food, what about Paul's missionary journeys did those white missionaries convert all of England before travelling to africa. what exactly is the old time Christianity you're talking about
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
lunacol:
He made a mistake by saying Roman Catholic Church should be a yardstick. I disagree with that assumption. The only yardstick we have is only Christ that borrowed a donkey to go to the other town for his ministry.
Pls never buy a car. When you are going to work borrow donkey and go to work.
Re: How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Are you aware that Paul never owned a ship despite all his travels but know thee that he could have easily gotten it should he had asked for one.

What do these men use private jet for when they can not go to Syria and the other war torn nations to preach and save souls
I would take you serious when you also sell your own car and start trekking like Paul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.