Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment (3599 Views)

Infinix Note 7 lite Review - Moments Of Disappointment / Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August / Gionee M7 Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by abbacool(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
I placed an order for infinix hot 5 since on 1st of December, till dis very moment am yet to receive my phone. Am even tired of calling customer
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by shedy03(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
abbacool:
I placed an order for infinix hot 5 since on 1st of December, till dis very moment am yet to receive my phone. Am even tired of calling customer
you did not pay b4 delivery, did you?

1 Like

Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by abbacool(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yes I have payed
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by Greatzeus(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pls for those in the middle and lower class like me grin,when you order for a product online,and it cost more than N10k,do yourself a favor, select P.O.D,if it's not available,just leave your house and go get it yourself in stores angry

6 Likes

Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by Ezeakanobi: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Have you tracked the order
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by bravesoul247(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Always pay on delivery. That's how I got my Tecno spark

1 Like

Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by ufuosman(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
You suppose to replace the order
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by sinaj(f): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
abbacool:
placed an order nd was disappointed too. When I called they mentioned that they have closed for the year nd I wnt be getting it until nxt year. The annoying is that I paid b4 delivery.
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Jumia is always very slow, if not that Konga has decided to be unserious, nobody would have been using Jumia again.
Wait till next year OP.

3 Likes

Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by Gabrielo7125(m): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2017
nail shook your leg wey make u nor fit go outlet go buy your phone??
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by harizonal123(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2017
I ordered for nine different items since 3rd of this month & yet to receive any of them. They first told me that most of my items are out of stock. Immediately I replied the text sending them my account number to refund the money. The following day they replied with another text that they are sorry that I should ignore the out of stock text. Up til today the items I have not seen, money I nor see.
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by lovely17(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2017
Just go and buy it in stores it's actually even cheaper o bought my hot 5 for 36k and its quoted as 38k on the site
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2017
Oga better go to slot and purchase it
Cuz my pal just got a new laptop from jumia, immediately their 7days return policy ended the laptop developed one fault, always offing on iaandwn and very slow. The guy's just confused.
Better safe than sorry
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by lereinter(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2017
go or visit femtech for good phones good prices
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by AnodaIT(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
I ordered a phone and memory card, days later they told me that they have canceled 1 item on my my order and behold it was the phone

I dey wait make dem call me to pick up the memory card make I abuse them. Dem think say I no know where dem dey sale memory card than for me to pay 1k+ shipping fee for 2k memory card
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by Opistorincos(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
sinaj:
placed an order nd was disappointed too. When I called they mentioned that they have closed for the year nd I wnt be getting it until nxt year. The annoying is that I paid b4 delivery.

closed bawo? jumia delivered an item i ordered for today
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by sinaj(f): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Opistorincos:

closed bawo? jumia delivered an item i ordered for today
I've gotten mine too, few hours ago.
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by Opistorincos(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
sinaj:
I've gotten mine too, few hours ago.

better o, they are quite annoying but they sure deliver
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by sinaj(f): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
Opistorincos:

better o, they are quite annoying but they sure deliver
Lol
At least that one is off my mind now.
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by Opistorincos(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
sinaj:
Lol
At least that one is off my mind now.

Felt the same way when i got my item, they'll text you about a failed attempted delivery when no attempt was made
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by nani667: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
All my deals on Jumia have always been Pay on Delivery... man gats Avoid stories
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by snowden9(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Having similar issues with jumia. ordered for 10 items, 5 of which are to be shipped from overseas. as such i had to pay before delivery. its been over 20days now. i've seen all 5 of items not shipped overseas, seen 1 of the shipped oversea item but the remaining 4 is what i can't seem to understand what's going on. I've sent em series of messages. it's becoming annoying.
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by HopeAlive14(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
I received my order for infinix hot 5 from Jumia but later discovered that one of the accessories called "film" is missing.

Anyone knows what the missing "film" is used for?
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by nenergy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Owomkpo:
Jumia is always very slow, if not that Konga has decided to be unserious, nobody would have been using Jumia again.
Wait till next year OP.
Jumia isn't slow. The have the best delivery system...with pickup option. (Jumia express is same day delivery if you order before 10am and next day if ordered after 2pm. Black Friday activities put too much pressure on the system. Although its not an excuse, Jumia try pass Konga and others. Apologies for the poor experience, we will do better.
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by nenergy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
HopeAlive14:
I received my order for infinix hot 5 from Jumia but later discovered that one of the accessories called "film" is missing.

Anyone knows what the missing "film" is used for?
film ke? isn't that the transparent stuff use to guide the screen against scratches?
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by nenergy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
snowden9:
Having similar issues with jumia. ordered for 10 items, 5 of which are to be shipped from overseas. as such i had to pay before delivery. its been over 20days now. i've seen all 5 of items not shipped overseas, seen 1 of the shipped oversea item but the remaining 4 is what i can't seem to understand what's going on. I've sent em series of messages. it's becoming annoying.
overseas items have a 10 - 22 business days delivery. Calculate properly, it's not up to that. You'll get your item soon... guaranteed.
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
nenergy:

Jumia isn't slow. The have the best delivery system...with pickup option. (Jumia express is same day delivery if you order before 10am and next day if ordered after 2pm. Black Friday activities put too much pressure on the system. Although its not an excuse, Jumia try pass Konga and others. Apologies for the poor experience, we will do better.

See, I have been using Konga, Jumia and Dealdey like since 2014/2015.
Jumia has always been taking forever, except u guys have changed oh cos the last time I bought from u guys was November and I received the package december(14 days sha).
As I earlier said, Konga d f up na why I no ft use Konga again.
For Dealdey, them dn finally change from online merchants to hotel booking site.
So for now, make jumia enjoy.
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by sweetveee(f): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
what about me that ordered since the 24th of november and till now its still in transit from lagos to jos. never in a million years will i order anything from them again.
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by nenergy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Owomkpo:

See, I have been using Konga, Jumia and Dealdey like since 2014/2015.
Jumia has always been taking forever, except u guys have changed oh cos the last time I bought from u guys was November and I received the package december(14 days sha).
As I earlier said, Konga d f up na why I no ft use Konga again.
For Dealdey, them dn finally change from online merchants to hotel booking site.
So for now, make jumia enjoy.
Hahaha. Sorry jare, e-commerce logistics no easy, but we don improve grin

1 Like

Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by nenergy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
sweetveee:
what about me that ordered since the 24th of november and till now its still in transit from lagos to jos. never in a million years will i order anything from them again.
Heavy item? PM me your package number let me check for you.
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by Mystiq25(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
bravesoul247:
Always pay on delivery. That's how I got my Tecno spark
what if there is no option for POD to my location? Not everybody reside in Lagos.
Re: Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment by snowden9(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
nenergy:

overseas items have a 10 - 22 business days delivery. Calculate properly, it's not up to that. You'll get your item soon... guaranteed.
They just sent me another message this evening saying that they are experiencing issues with customs and the goods will be delivered within 5 to 10 business days

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? / How much does custom charge to Import a phone from Aliexpress? / Oraimo Freepods 4 Vs Oraimo Freepods Pro - The Ultimate Showdown !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.