Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) (92153 Views)

Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) / SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by bigkingwillie(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2020
What about general johnbull the NTA oil buckl@ring smiley guy. Nothing oshiomole nor go see for gotv expired subcription

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2020
Caseless:
Have you not killed more than these few terrorists? Great crusade? Warlords in Africa who are mostly Christians, drug lords in America, the rebels in the UK , the Catholic of old, Mussolini, Hitler, the senior and junior Bush, Tony Blair - in fact, America as a nation, those who invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya,etc, are all Christians. Don't forget, Christians led the world to witness the worst genocide in the history of the world in Rwanda.
Hitler did not kill because of Christian ideals heck he did not kill much the people that conducted the holocaust were his fellow Nazi generals who believed that the Jews where dominating Germany.
Mussolini did not even do much self and it was not because of Christian ideals.
Warlords in Africa kill because of greed.
As for the Crusaders, kings and queens of England and Spain, King Saul (though not a Christian, but murdered men women and children in the bible and the annoying thing was that he spared livestock), the rubbish that was going on in Ireland and a few others I have forgotten are examples but face it Islam is the worst because the people who kill for Islam give proof from the Quran but a Christian terrorist (terrorist killing for the Christian cause or for God) cannot give proof where God in their Bible says that they should kill people if they are unbelievers.

I am not a Christian oh, I am agnostic or atheist still trying to understand which one self but the fact remains Islam get as in be.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by BillionaireTalk: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Wow, very informative
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2020
mysticwarrior:
Abubakar shekau should be in this list
grin
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by fx45(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2020
JayLaFlame:
your list is incomplete without idi Amin undecided
Idi Amin was a ruthless dictator and never a warlord. Which wars did he fight?

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Basher8583: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2020
panafrican:
1. Sam Bockarie from Sierra Leone due to the appalling atrocities he was guilty of during the war in Sierra Leone, and later in 2002- 2005 as a mercenary hired by Allassane Ouattara' s rebel group in Cote d' Ivoire. Ouattara is now president .

2. Prince Y. Johnson of Liberia

3. Soro Guillaume and the so called
" Commandant Lath " . The former is the leader of the Ivorian rebel group.,that brought Ouattara to power. the latter was one of the rebel military commander . They killed thousands of men, women and children,burning alive people in villages

4. Jonas Savimbi of Angola. This CiA puppet killed hundred if thousands of people during the cold war.

5. King Leopold of Belgium , he can be seen as an African due to his actions in Congo - Leopoldville
,former Zaire.

6. All Libyan rebel leaders who fought against Gaddafi's regime.

7. The Sudanese army commanders who served in Darfur.

Haaa. That King Leopold for take 1st position. That man na devil incarnate.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Zubi10(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2020
Ruthless guys
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2020
so no Nigeria person was there? not even Adams Oshemole?

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by mbjsuki(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2020
Many notable names of crime lord in Africa are missing on this list. A well researched write up was not done on this article.
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by SolarEdge: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2020
Ok
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by 4four(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I used to be a lover of war till I saw this cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9dnzORZAn0

Proceed with caution, it’s not for the faint hearted, I almost puked when I watched it.
I watched this documentary from beginning to the end, it hold a lot of things about Africans and Africa continent, international communities interest in Africa and our so called Nigeria army ( the abused and torture of civilians not just start today's). This documentary is recommended for anybody wishing for war
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Paxmedical(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
You and I knows the list is not correct. Some names were removed to avoid I was not told. Hahahahah
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by akujor93(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Shekau nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by jubrilcastle(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
jaszplus12:
you didn't include Mohammed Farah Aideed Somalia warlord
True talk. He suppose to be on the list

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by panafrican(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Itopa10:
Samuel doe of Liberia
No!
CIC ( Commander in Chief ) Samuel K. Doe freed the land from the hands of the arrogant "less-Than 5%."
( Liberians of slave descent, they represent less than 5 % of the Liberian population ) .But
they mistreated, discriminated against, stonewalled and even enslaved native liberians for
almost a century and a half until CiC Samuel K. Doe Chairman of the People's Redemption Council
taught them a lesson in April 1980 through a military coup.
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by panafrican(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Macias Nguema of Equato - Guinea.

Blaise Compaore of Burkina Faso

Abassi Madani and Ali Benhaj both lead of the F.I.S
( Front Islamique du salut) , Islamic Salvation Front .The F.I.S wreaked havoc murdering thousands in Algeria in the 1990
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by GMbuharii: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
hatchy:
Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra is not on that list, that alone makes the list invalid.

The Biafra dilector and supreme head of IPOB is still in the jungle somewhere in Umuahia giving order to his soldiers to bring the Zoo army down.

grin
Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Depressed101: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
zerateck:

lol hungry man.
if na me you no go see shi shi
how you wish, But God pass you, i bet you haven't taken your breakfast this morning

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by airminem(f): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
SpartanKing:
Where's the dustbin!
Its right there

1 Share

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by airminem(f): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
EmekusTHEgreat:
Incredible topic, how didn't this ever make FP.

Lalasticlala come and see!!
Congratulations. After three years of posting this topic, you are the FTC. grin
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Legendguru: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Really
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by xest(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
hatchy:
Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra is not on that list, that alone makes the list invalid.

The Biafra dilector and supreme head of IPOB is still in the jungle somewhere in Umuahia giving order to his soldiers to bring the Zoo army down.
White cow
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Farki: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nickshrapnel:

Proceed with caution, it’s not for the faint hearted, I almost puked when I watched it.

For thousands of years people have been saying it's those who haven't seen war that love war. All the frustrated idiots online calling for war should go to an active war zone and idp camp and see what it's like. Or even just watch beast of no nations, if their opinion doesn't change after that I worry for their mental health.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by SpartanKing: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
airminem:
Its right there
Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by jaszplus12(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
jubrilcastle:

True talk. He suppose to be on the list
Boy! That guy was something else!
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by jaszplus12(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Farki:

For thousands of years people have been saying it's those who haven't seen war that love war. All the frustrated idiots online calling for war should go to an active war zone and idp camp and see what it's like. Or even just watch beast of no nations, if their opinion doesn't change after that I worry for their mental health.
Thank you sir...lots of guys think the theatre of war is what we watch on TV! Those baying for blood will think it's just to run and hide...they can also just go through personal stories of real life soldiers before drawing conclusion...
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by SpartanKing: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
airminem:
Its right there

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Adgideon(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
Abacha no dey there
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by bamidbamid: 5:44am On Feb 20, 2020
Nickshrapnel:

Bro, thanks for sharing this.. The height of the movie for me was that of Memmuna Mansaray.. The little child amputee who as grown so beautifully and doing fine now in the U. S. Her sense of humour is out of this world..

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Nickshrapnel: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2020
bamidbamid:

Bro, thanks for sharing this.. The height of the movie for me was that of Memmuna Mansaray.. The little child amputee who as grown so beautifully and doing fine now in the U. S. Her sense of humour is out of this world..
The horrors that happened then can’t be overemphasized, imagine those illiterate cutting people’s hands, don’t they know that they are creating a future generation of disabled people who will be over reliant on the government? Later we wonder why most African countries are poor undecided
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Caseless: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Ausrichie:

Hitler did not kill because of Christian ideals heck he did not kill much the people that conducted the holocaust were his fellow Nazi generals who believed that the Jews where dominating Germany.
Mussolini did not even do much self and it was not because of Christian ideals.
Warlords in Africa kill because of greed.
As for the Crusaders, kings and queens of England and Spain, King Saul (though not a Christian, but murdered men women and children in the bible and the annoying thing was that he spared livestock), the rubbish that was going on in Ireland and a few others I have forgotten are examples but face it Islam is the worst because the people who kill for Islam give proof from the Quran but a Christian terrorist (terrorist killing for the Christian cause or for God) cannot give proof where God in their Bible says that they should kill people if they are unbelievers.

I am not a Christian oh, I am agnostic or atheist still trying to understand which one self but the fact remains Islam get as in be.

The hypocrisy lies in who is a terrorist and what defines a terrorist and the people that have the sole right to defines who's a terrorist - terrorism is not defined by terror, but by the individual carrying it out or his religious inclination.

In America, if a gunman kills, he's a gunman. If the gunman is a Muslim, it's a terrorist. This biased definition is why terrorism is here to stay.

Atheists have killed the theists to push godlessness.

Chinese are persecuting and killing the uigur Muslims in the name of Buddhism or their own gods. No one tag them terrorists.

Buddhists across Asia have a state sponsored program of killing and maiming Muslims - they bomb them in some cases. No one tag them terrorists or accuse them of terrorism.

Hindus have done that too in India and some other places.

Christians orchestrated the great crusade in the name of God and Christianity, they're not terrorists . In fact, they're are being absolved of any blame like you dumbly did in your post.

American government has in the past invaded Muslim nation with the sole aim of destroying their faith and stealing their resources. You know what? They're not a terrorist nation. In fact, they define who's a terrorist and some fools stick to that definition.

You know why the aforementioned are not called terrorists? Because the people they kill are Muslims and it's fine to kill Muslims and you'll be given a medal for that.

Catholic of old killed. You know what? Don't blame Christianity for it cos they're on their own.

Mussolini killed and he was a Christian and his religion should not be blamed for his actions.

Hitler , as a Christian, killed millions, but his religion shouldn't be blamed.

The moment a Muslim kills, he's a terrorist and his religion is responsible.

Koni who fought for the Lord and even headed the dreaded Lord resistance army to kill for Christianity to reign supreme in Uganda is being denied his rightful title under our very eyes even as he's on the list in this particular thread.

Warped dotards under religious indoctrination everywhere.

If you listen to them, you'd think Christianity is free of blemishes and filled with perfect adherents.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Caseless:

The hypocrisy lies in who is a terrorist and what defines a terrorist and the people that have the sole right to defines who's a terrorist - terrorism is not defined by terror, but by the individual carrying it out or his religious inclination.

In America, if a gunman kills, he's a gunman. If the gunman is a Muslim, it's a terrorist. This biased definition is why terrorism is here to stay.

Atheists have killed the theists to push godlessness.

Chinese are persecuting and killing the uigur Muslims in the name of Buddhism or their own gods. No one tag them terrorists.

Buddhists across Asia have a state sponsored program of killing and maiming Muslims - they bomb them in some cases. No one tag them terrorists or accuse them of terrorism.

Hindus have done that too in India and some other places.

Christians orchestrated the great crusade in the name of God and Christianity, they're not terrorists . In fact, they're are being absolved of any blame like you dumbly did in your post.

American government has in the past invaded Muslim nation with the sole aim of destroying their faith and stealing their resources. You know what? They're not a terrorist nation. In fact, they define who's a terrorist and some fools stick to that definition.

You know why the aforementioned are not called terrorists? Because the people they kill are Muslims and it's fine to kill Muslims and you'll be given a medal for that.

Catholic of old killed. You know what? Don't blame Christianity for it cos they're on their own.

Mussolini killed and he was a Christian and his religion should not be blamed for his actions.

Hitler , as a Christian, killed millions, but his religion shouldn't be blamed.

The moment a Muslim kills, he's a terrorist and his religion is responsible.

Koni who fought for the Lord and even headed the dreaded Lord resistance army to kill for Christianity to reign supreme in Uganda is being denied his rightful title under our very eyes even as he's on the list in this particular thread.

Warped dotards under religious indoctrination everywhere.

If you listen to them, you'd think Christianity is free of blemishes and filled with perfect adherents.

I did not say Christians don't have terrorists so don't vex me this morning if reading is your problem then learn how to read. Most of what you said I can't believe it unless you give me proof, truth remains mostly Muslims are terrorists because they kill in the name of religion they even quote the Quran which I've read some and realised that it did look like it was giving them the go ahead for example jihad don't tell me that it ain't in the Quran face facts bro this is why countries don't like Muslims even atheists hate muslims and tend to understand Christians more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph / Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.