Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (64310 Views)

Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by hobermener: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2017
F
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Factfinder1(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2017
I have a feeling nairaland front page would be filled with plenty stupid and irrelevant news today
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by pado1(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2017
I would have done same... irresistible bweast
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2017
lefulefu
blezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oooooooo

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by joenor(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2017
U make the poor man restless for the bus, still u nor allow am touch, aunty u are wicked.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by ochardbaby(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Olanna = it has catch-fire
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by sinola(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=Drinokrane post=63700129]A Nigerian lady, Olanna has revealed that she elbowed a pervert sitting next to him in a car.

Read as she posted on Twitter below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/lady-reveals-what-she-did-to-pervert.html

[/quote

so why bringing it on nairaland....i know you dressed provocatively....olosho
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by tealaw(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Naija girls can overrate their breast.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by IMASTEX: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2017
Flexherbal:
So, she was calculating the guy.
I condemn the act if the guy did it intentional. On the other hand, her breast may have been wrongly positioned because of the size to cause obstruction within the bus.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2017
All these babes with big big blenze will not kill person todayshocked
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2017
Randy91:
lefulefu

blezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oooooooo
milk go boku for dose huge melonscheesy.but come oo why is she vexing dat dem touch her blenzesmiley?. No be she dey flaunt am? cheesy provocatively?

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2017
Too many idïots in public transport these days

That's how I sat close to one scantily dressed lady in a taxi. She immediately started crying seriously and coming close to me. Crying about 100 naira in her hands and calling the names of 2 "children". How can she manage to feed them. I gently shifted to the other side of the taxi. I cannot shout

4 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Write2018: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2017
This is funny, ladies needs measures of taking care of these ediots for real.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by jibs4lv(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Attention seekers everywhere tongue
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by hot1sauce(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2017
So the experience traumatized this thing so much that she had to post it? I swear downNigerian girls r bleeped up hypocrites cry

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Oye0404:
Idiots like him are d reason women disrespect us nd think all men are d same. what joy does he get from poking a lady's boobs. what urge does it satisfy. I still can't understand d rational behind it.
As if one presses against you, you will not lockup as if nothing is happening
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by InfernoNig: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Haba. See wetin you carry na. The guy was feeling you wink wink
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by grandstar(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2017
By the way she stands, I suspect she is partially crippled, a victim of childhood polio
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by MiguelKingII(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2017
Nonsense!! wat of the ladies that will intentionally place their breast on ur back; those ones are not Prevert(s) okwaya.... I have suffered this a lot in cabs and public bus, I can even remember one that went extra mile to start romancing my leg inside bus oo; I suffer that day just that I didn't want to disgrace the gal because I could perceive she was very hard already, like de guy she wanto visit no gree touch am upon all her hopes and efforts... grin

The small fine face wee God carry bless pesin de no go gree u rest kwa; if reverse was the case that night; the guy involved would HV been in hell by now angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Kingsley10000: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2017
OgahBohz:
I swear she get sperm for her brain !

idiot! all dis stewpid girls go jst carry bweast full everywer lyk say na for free, kon wer braless see tru, nd be looking for who to confuse ,

touch em small touching, dem go bingin form actor!

if na me be d guy, I go kuku behave lyk mental person, rough handle d boobs , scatter everywer ....

wetin go sele go sele ...

if u be weyrey bring it on !

AND SHE ENJOYED IT
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Axiwaju(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
LMAO

if all women were to act like she did we'd see at least 5 outter 10 guys with bloody nose and swollen lips everyday cos most guys are guilty of such pervertious acts

meanwhile i dedicate this FTC to my grandma, family, friends, and my next generation
U Sha Mumu grin Wu Tell U ,u Ftc? grin
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Neoteny(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Who's the pervert:

You dressing like a skank showing off those hooters

Or the man whose reaction was mostly reflex?
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Kingsley10000: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2017
majamajic:
its better u start taking private taxi

u might meet a wrong guy one day

in my area

where we dey enter okada for bus stop.. to make it cheaper. u wait for a random person to enter with u.. so one day this beautiful fine tall slim girl was waiting for a passenger to share with. .I was lucky. she sit at the middle of me and the okada man

along the journey. ..upon how I sing worship songs in my mind so I can be a gentleman that I am..stilll this THING got up. I have no option

at the final destination ... the girl started smiling knowing how hard I tried. ... we exchange numbers

she later told me during one of her visits.... that she smiled at me then to have it for real.

just like me... did u expect this guy to sit uncomfortable cos ur big boobs needs comfort or did this okada girl expects me to be royal cos..am not a human being ?
IT'S ALSO RAMPANT IN FUTO(EZIOBODO),OKADA CARRIES TWO RANDOM PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Opelwonder(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
LMAO

if all women were to act like she did we'd see at least 5 outter 10 guys with bloody nose and swollen lips everyday cos most guys are guilty of such pervertious acts

meanwhile i dedicate this FTC to my grandma, family, friends, and my next generation
which FTC? Wake up
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by holluphemydavid(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Bluezy13:

You won't understand until you poke one
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Kingsley10000: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Xrayy:

As if one presses against you, you will not lockup as if nothing is happening
DON'T MIND THE BLOODY HYPOCRITE
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Gkemz: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2017
What's the essense of those mellons if not for attraction. Abi u want carry am go heaven.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by darlenese(f): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2017
nonsense ! so Nigerian youth are so jobless that all we read every day are daily experiences of other people , if we continue like this in 10 yrs time Nigeria will be a poo.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by ibejichizzy: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2017
Drinokrane:
A Nigerian lady, Olanna has revealed that she elbowed a pervert sitting next to him in a car.

Read as she posted on Twitter below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/lady-reveals-what-she-did-to-pervert.html

while will u carry ur big boobs to share a taxi.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Dollabiz: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Mmm
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.