Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (64289 Views)

Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by imstillnovice: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
We talking money she talking breast!
Mtseew!!

I repeat... Breasts are more valuable to the eyes than to the hands, for after a minute, you discover it's normal flesh like your stomach's.
My brother, if you truly know how to handle this breast, hmm
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Kingsley10000: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
1Sharon:

I know you are an animal that can't control ur self.
you're also an animal for getting naked in public without any feeling of shame....men are structured to be more sexual in nature,we are moved by what we see,there's nothing we can do about it as one can't cheat nature

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by brightnonso: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
kidman96:

Dude hush. You weren't there and you don't know the whole story.you don't even know if she made it up... Nigerian girls are very dramatic, it might have been a mistake and she just attacked the guy because she see the guy is probably fragile or small. Try that to me and I will beat her till she opens the door and jump out if the moving taxi.
If there is anything I have noticed about Nigerian girls and ladies it's their sense of entitlement and idea that they are goddesses and every man is after them. If you give her a lift in your vehicle she thinks you are into her,if you give them money they think you are trying to get in their pants, if you look in their face while they are talking to you they think you are trying to seduce them,if you look down while they are talking to you they think you are looking at their laps or trying to see Thier dirty pants... It makes it extremely difficult to deal with them, and funny enough it's the ones that have nothing in their head that have thoughts like this. The decent ones have more important things to think about and are more reasonable and modest. This is why I would rather give a guy a lift in my car or save a drowning guy or assist a man than a woman or a lady. And these mentality is the fault of Nigerian men who act like he goats whenever they are around women. They buy cars and houses for their girls friends when their parents and family are starving. They let a woman who wasn't there while they were hustling and suffering to come between them and their friends and family who stood by them when the going was tough. You can even imagine a lady publicly going online to advise other ladies that their pusssy can get them mansions which is unfortunately true.... You see a guy spending millions on the birthday party of a girl he met less than 6 months ago aand who probably has another boyfriend and the same guy tells his friend he can't help him with 5k the next day. A friend he has know since childhood.

I don't blame her. Nigerian men behave like fools and he goats around women so they think the world revolves around them.

Nigerian girls and their stupid mentality.
guy na God go bless you ,all what you just said here is nothing but the truth ;almost all these girls have it in their minds that any man that just like them has something in [sexual feeling] mind about them and this gives them the impression of superiority over men and been so special in general. I wish everyone should just mind his or her business let me see who will definitely loose; nigerian gils and their arrongant mentality

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Caprigal: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Kingsley10000:
you're also an animal for getting naked in public without any feeling of shame....men are structured to be more sexual in nature,we are moved by what we see,there's nothing we can do about it as one can't cheat nature
No woman goes about completely unclad. Even if they did men should look away instead of exposing their beastly lack of self control and raping women.
Humans are wired to want money and nice cars when they see them but it doesn't justify armed robbery or taking it by force from the owner.

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by mrdino(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
kidman96:

Dude hush. You weren't there and you don't know the whole story.you don't even know if she made it up... Nigerian girls are very dramatic, it might have been a mistake and she just attacked the guy because she see the guy is probably fragile or small. Try that to me and I will beat her till she opens the door and jump out if the moving taxi.
If there is anything I have noticed about Nigerian girls and ladies it's their sense of entitlement and idea that they are goddesses and every man is after them. If you give her a lift in your vehicle she thinks you are into her,if you give them money they think you are trying to get in their pants, if you look in their face while they are talking to you they think you are trying to seduce them,if you look down while they are talking to you they think you are looking at their laps or trying to see Thier dirty pants... It makes it extremely difficult to deal with them, and funny enough it's the ones that have nothing in their head that have thoughts like this. The decent ones have more important things to think about and are more reasonable and modest. This is why I would rather give a guy a lift in my car or save a drowning guy or assist a man than a woman or a lady. And these mentality is the fault of Nigerian men who act like he goats whenever they are around women. They buy cars and houses for their girls friends when their parents and family are starving. They let a woman who wasn't there while they were hustling and suffering to come between them and their friends and family who stood by them when the going was tough. You can even imagine a lady publicly going online to advise other ladies that their pusssy can get them mansions which is unfortunately true.... You see a guy spending millions on the birthday party of a girl he met less than 6 months ago aand who probably has another boyfriend and the same guy tells his friend he can't help him with 5k the next day. A friend he has know since childhood.

I don't blame her. Nigerian men behave like fools and he goats around women so they think the world revolves around them.

In fact you just hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobodys(f): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
gregyboy:

i think the law should be amended
to adhere moral
any body who dress indecently and was raped .the law should jail the rapist for just a months or not even to be punish in order for ladies to dress properly
our laws have to be amended to suit our morals in nigeria
not even to be punished....just listen to your self...are you an animal??. cNt you control yourself.....go plead for amendment in the court, mayb them you will find out how shallow you sound....
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Yoshy: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarafa68:

Na so, this gehs are quick to shout foul, had it been the other way round the gehs will no doubt garner sympathy. This double standard must stop this year.

As a commuter who usually board bus on daily basis. You will experience how this gehs sprawled beside you rocking you with their compound milk, and you dare not talk. Na so the little tail between your legs go hard through the journey cheesy

Seriously, this is double standard o and from now hence forth I will start embarrassing any silly girl that misbehaves on public transport.

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by kense88: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
kidman96:

My brother na better oil full your head. You too sabi book.

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by kense88: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Caprigal:

No woman goes about completely unclad. Even if they did men should look away instead of exposing their beastly lack of self control and raping women.
Humans are wired to want money and nice cars when they see them but it doesn't justify armed robbery or taking it by force from the owner.
We understand what your saying. Dressing indecently is not a reason to rape a lady. But we all know, dressing responsibly, will definitely cut down the of cases of rape. That is why we encourage young ladies to dress responsibly.

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by gregyboy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nobodys:
not even to be punished....just listen to your self...are you an animal??. cNt you control yourself.....go plead for amendment in the court, mayb them you will find out how shallow you sound....

men are move by what they see in a woman
the boobs ,thighs ass, etc but a woman sees the looks only in a guy which cant cause a big distraction... with this men cant easily controll themselves when what moves them slaps them right at their face .what is the essence of wearing clothes when everything potrays through the clothes.

if all men where to be walking naked with thier joysticks showing pronouncedly i bet you girls wont feel comfortable

yea it is a bad behavior to rape.
i would say women are the weakest and the strongest being on earth they are weak physically and strong bodily
they dont have that physical strength but the strength on thier body..i.e the boobs ,the thighs, etc can make a strong man weak as a baby ...

once again men are naturally polygamous in nature meaning most men are naturally pervert so women should do everything in thier capacity to hide thier body with this rape can be controlled like in the olden days

i bet you if men joysticks where to show through thier trouser's i bet women would still rape men am a living withness to that i do wear boxers only at home i have almost gotten raped by a girl as a reult of it

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by kense88: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
brightnonso:

guy na God go bless you ,all what you just said here is nothing but the truth ;almost all these girls have it in their minds that any man that just like them has something in [sexual feeling] mind about them and this gives them the impression of superiority over men and been so special in general. I wish everyone should just mind his or her business let me see who will definitely loose; nigerian gils and their arrongant mentality
Trust me, if all the guys in Nigeria decides to ignore the ladies for just two weeks, the table will turn. Na some stupid boys dey just embarrass us

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by lookingfly: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
This one this thing disturb her till she post am for social network.......... She de trip the way the guy codedly touch her bo.obs grin cheesy
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
kense88:
We understand what your saying. Dressing indecently is not a reason to rape a lady. But we all know, dressing responsibly, will definitely cut down the of cases of rape. That is why we encourage young ladies to dress responsibly.

Can you post evidence/statistics that rape is caused solely by scanty clothing? Or just shut ur trap and quit talking through ur ass

Don't women in hijabs gets raped? How about babies?
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobodys(f): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
gregyboy:

men are move by what they see in a woman
the boobs ,thighs ass, etc but a woman sees the looks only in a guy which cant cause a big distraction... with this men cant easily controll themselves when what moves them slaps them right at their face .what is the essence of wearing clothes when everything potrays through the clothes.

if all men where to be walking naked with thier joysticks showing pronouncedly i bet you girls wont feel comfortable

..... you are very right.... indecent dressing is bad buh it's still not a justification for rape..... I don't support indecent dressing though...
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobodys(f): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
kense88:
Trust me, if all the guys in Nigeria decides to ignore the ladies for just two weeks, the table will turn. Na some stupid boys dey just embarrass us
like you guys will survive the two weeks.kikikik.
The truth is that we all need each other...No need for the gender hate
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by dasparrow: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

A good number of times, women are to be blamed for rape. How does a sane person go out and is scantily dressed?!

I am against rape but sometimes I don't blame people who commit the act. Women know how provocative their bodies are yet they won't do well to properly cover up or at least appear decent. You see them everyday on the streets of Lagos dressed like wannabe hoes, and if they get raped, they cry to the high heavens. Can't you seen that they are not sane?!

Let women improve on their dressing, and avoid looking slutty all the time.

And what of the sick Nigerian men that rape little children? Were children also scantily dressed? There is no excuse for rape. Even if a woman were walking naked. Everyday you see Nigerian men who expose their dick in public in broad daylight all in the name of urinating. You dont see women jump on such men and rape them. As humans we ought to exercise self control. We are not animals.

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Jadoskii(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bluezy13:

You won't understand until you poke one
ehennn uncle pokemon ...kwantinueee
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by kingsley724(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
kidman96:

Thanks man u said what's on my mind
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by oodua1stson: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
LMAO

if all women were to act like she did we'd see at least 5 outter 10 guys with bloody nose and swollen lips everyday cos most guys are guilty of such pervertious acts

meanwhile i dedicate this FTC to my grandma, family, friends, and my next generation
you must be the most stupid thing to everyl crawl out of your lineage. I just really hope you are, cos if not then you come from a very dumb clan

What do you mean by most guys do it? Ori e buru ni? If guys in your family house are dickless perverts who act like virgin he goats do you have to generalise?

Oti ya weyrey
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
oodua1stson:
you must be the most stupid thing to everyl crawl out of your lineage. I just really hope you are, cos if not then you come from a very dumb clan

What do you mean by most guys do it? Ori e buru ni? If guys in your family house are dickless perverts who act like virgin he goats do you have to generalise?

Oti ya weyrey

E pain am grin
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by adepeter2027(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
1Sharon:

E pain am grin
You will be looking for trouble upandan àbí?

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

You will be looking for trouble upandan àbí?

Uncle leave me cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2017
oodua1stson:

Oti ya weyrey

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Kingsley10000: 5:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Caprigal:

what about ladies that are guilty of the act,like me i've experienced physical molestation countless times both in public transport and queues(you're see them rubbing their butts or boobs on you)...how many times have you seen us complain?
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Niyinficient(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

LMAO

bros no be fight na cheesy

i only wanted to dedicate something to my lovely grandma embarassed
but i see one idiot don already collect the ftc sad

LOL! FTC or not, ur grandma will always be lovely.....just like mine cheesy smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by ba7man(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2017
Kingsley10000:
Speak for yourself.

Imagine if a pervert in public is moved by your mother's dressing and is unable to cheat nature.

Will you accept the situation?
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by telldem: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2017
She just want to market her stuff fort us to see, big boobs blocking every where. I love it big though. grin grin grin
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by oodua1stson: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2017
1Sharon:

E pain am grin
why e no go pain me. An idiot put a blatant bullshit lie out there and you think I'll let it slide.

The internet is everywhere. Before you know it you'll see an article on a foreign tabloid tagging all Nigerian men perverts
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by hope4life: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2017
You are the real pervert. If you dress seductively showing what you are supposed to hide to people you are a pervert. People can think you are holy by your reaction buy not. You can't dress well and a man will want to misbehave.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Belafonte(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2017
OgahBohz:
I swear she get sperm for her brain !

idiot! all dis stewpid girls go jst carry bweast full everywer lyk say na for free, kon wer braless see tru, nd be looking for who to confuse ,

touch em small touching, dem go bingin form actor!

if na me be d guy, I go kuku behave lyk mental person, rough handle d boobs , scatter everywer ....

wetin go sele go sele ...

if u be weyrey bring it on !

Oga, ontop anoda pesin bobby ne?
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by kense88: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2017
1Sharon:

Can you post evidence/statistics that rape is caused solely by scanty clothing? Or just shut ur trap and quit talking through ur ass

Don't women in hijabs gets raped? How about babies?
Unfortunately, your just letting us know that you can't even read. I will repeat it again.Dressing responsibly will reduce the number of rape cases. If you can make use of your head for once, you will understand me or would you rather speak through ass once again bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.