Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lyrics Falz – La Fête [get The Lyrics Here] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics Falz – La Fête [get The Lyrics Here] (1758 Views)

The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Download Music: Falz – La Fête / Type Out Your Favourite Rap Lyrics Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics Falz – La Fête [get The Lyrics Here] by X3codedcom: 2:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Finally, the lyrics of the most trending official video by Falz – La Fête is out. See below and don't forget to share with friend...
[center]
Lyrics Falz – La Fête [Get the Lyrics here]
Ahn, yeah, eheh
Bahd guys is in the building
Ahn
I told you am the life of the party
Why your guys want dey try, ko le dabi
Beat yen dun gan, make me want to add soup
Paddy mi Demsa, s’o lo Maggi?
Mummy, see, I no be local spender
I got the shit loaded, that legal tender
Am thinking how we met is not coincidental
I can make your life just a little better
Have you ever been to Lagos?
Have you been with a guy from my city?
Hakuna Matata, I like your matako matiti
Liqueur du est magique, e fi mi le, J’ai vous danser
Tu est magnifique
Mo like style e gan, enchanté, Mademoiselle[/center]

Get The Complete Lyrics Falz – La Fête Here @
http://x3coded..com/2017/12/lyrics-falz-la-fete-get-lyrics-here.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Olamide – Omo Ologo / [lyrics] Larry Gaaga Ft. Wizkid- Low / Tonic Solfa Of Angels From The Realms Of Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.