Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. (40135 Views)

My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" / What’s The Difference Between Nigerian Marriage Law And The West / Happy marriage Life (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
keepingmum:

Angela you really need to stop painting Nigerian women as evil...Nobody has painted Americans and British men as vile and evil when they misbehave.....JUST STOP IT.
IF you cant pass your message (which you already have btw) without making negative conclusions with no statistical figures to back up your claims please GET OUTTTTTTTTTT of this forum
I don't paint anybody here, I posted the links and anybody can read about many people opinion, including what the same Nigerians say about their women cheating and materialistic, I NEVER said evil, so keep your fantasy for yourself and go to accuse all links I gave here, or better go to the TV or anywhere to scream somebody is accusing Nigerians or Nigerian women. You also can paint British or whoever you wish the way you like to paint, I don't care. Here I am NOT talking to you and your lies about me, go and shout, my Nigerian friends know me better, not a problem.
Maybe better YOU get out of here? Are you the administrator or the owner of this forum? It seems you are NOt, so keep your orders to yourself.
I enjoy this forum very much and in this topic all I try is to help the Japanese lady to understand how is it. She is not a baby and she reads and she has her own opinion. So your personal attacks here are silly, better share your links and information and show some knowledge and behave yourself ... or shout and scream, it's pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Angela777:
‘My Husband Went Back To Nigeria To Wed A Secret New Wife’ – British Woman Tracy Akingbogun Reveals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uojkc7KJHM4&t=240s
Read the comments.

Dear Peaceful, (and any other here), please, READ the comments under this video. There are so many people telling you the truth about how is it, some defend the Nigerian husband, some not, people from different countries, Nigerians too give their PERSONAL opinion about the marriage of foreign women to Nigerian men. More different opinions you read, more you understand how to fix your marriage or what to do and how Nigerians react. Inform yourself and make your own decisions. I wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Tellemall: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
error4040:

Preach sister!!! PREACH!
Her own case is even some how better and Different.
what will you say about this ones Abysmal bullcràp she had been saying up and down as if we don't know about that 90 days Fiancé which did involved white Americans in General.
But NO her Hypocritical and Bigoted belief won't Allow her grin grin

Yeye de smell!

That certainly did not make you feel better.

Allow us to say what we know about Nigerians. You are afraid/upset/mock excited that you've been uncovered.

If you have nothing other than claiming 'it is a generalization' to say, then save your codswallop for yourselves. We're sick of hearing how uniquely you guys operate as textbook case studies. It's a "hypocritical" generalization that everybody happens to know. Do tell why we all have individual experiences of it.

Uninterested in your mentions henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Tellemall: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
Angela777:

I don't paint anybody here, I posted the links and anybody can read about many people opinion, including what the same Nigerians say about their women cheating and materialistic, I NEVER said evil, so keep your fantasy for yourself and go to accuse all links I gave here, or better go to the TV or anywhere to scream somebody is accusing Nigerians or Nigerian women. You also can paint British or whoever you wish the way you like to paint, I don't care. Here I am NOT talking to you and your lies about me, go and shout, my Nigerian friends know me better, not a problem.
Maybe better YOU get out of here? Are you the administrator or the owner of this forum? It seems you are NOt, so keep your orders to yourself.
I enjoy this forum very much and in this topic all I try is to help the Japanese lady to understand how is it. She is not a baby and she reads and she has her own opinion. So your personal attacks here are silly, better share your links and information and show some knowledge and behave yourself ... or shout and scream, it's pathetic.

It's like they are in denial of the glaring facts. They always talking about painting people, if so, why does almost everyone have the same story about Nigerians? Even Nigerians know themselves to be cheats.

They are trying to silence the facts that are coming out by playing the "painting" card. Some making noise here are guilty. Could even be the significant other. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Tellemall: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
peacefull:

cry
Very sad again cry
I know every where have kind of men and women who can marry without love.
Even in Japan now, many women think about husband is just for money. They think husband is their ATM. I read it on internet. That is very very bad.
If I just want money, I didn't marry with him. He was not rich and one rich man who was customer in my work place at that time wanted me to be his woman. But I never accepted it. Because I was already in love with my husband. If I just wanted get money, I had chance with that rich man. But I never had interest about that guy. I don't like someone think like if have money, they can get any woman. I chose love. Not money. I married with him because of love.
I maybe very poor woman. But my heart never be poor.
I know money is very important for life. But money also can make lonely and miserable. Money can make poor heart.
My husband and my child always making me happy. If my husband couldn't make good relationship with my child, I couldn't marry with him. If my child couldn't make good relationship with my husband, I couldn't marry with him. Both of them making good relationship. That's why We are still together. I'm always really appreciate about that. They making me happy.

What I can't understand about money is he always say he don't have money and our life is always hard. He can't pay some his bills on time.Yet he can buy many things and air ticket, then go to Nigeria and stay there more than 1month.
How can someone who don't have money can do that?
But when I said about that, he think I just don't like him to go to Nigeria and I just want him to buy gift for me. He can't get my point. I'm not demanding him to buy gift for me or demanding him to spend all his money for me. Not I don't want him to go to Nigeria. He is hard working person. He has good health. He is making money more than me. Yet he can't pay his bills on time and he has arrears some bills. But he can spend a lot of money to go to Nigeria. If he can buy many things and can buy air ticket and stay in Nigeria more than 1month without working, he supposed to pay his bills first. He supposed to not add more arrears. If I had enough money to pay, I will pay everything. So I will not shame and feel so sorry. Go to office, explain to them and beg them. I'm always miserable at that time. Long time ago one officer told me to divorce with him and try to protect my life and my child's life cry
He said if I will decide it, he will assist for introduce me to lawyer and guide me to support system to protect our life. I was crying and explain to him about my husband is not bad husband like what he think cry
Very sad experience.
My husband tried and trying to protect our life. But sometimes something is doing like irresponsible person. How I wish I could have enough money. So I can solve myself kind of problem.

Anyway, I really appreciate you. Really really appreciate you. You telling me many many things. I'm learning many many things!! I'm appreciate you!!

If he does not have money ever, then he is spending it somewhere. On who and on what?

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by error4040: 5:37am On Mar 08, 2019
Tellemall:

Allow us to say what we know about Nigerians. You are afraid/upset/mock excited that you've been uncovered.

If you have nothing other than claiming 'it is a generalization' to say, then save your codswallop for yourselves. We're sick of hearing how uniquely you guys operate as textbook case studies. It's a "hypocritical" generalization that everybody happens to know. Do tell why we all have individual experiences of it.

Mtchwwww!

Whatever, I just won't Allow you come here and Spit on our Face just because you had a Bad experience with sick individuals.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
armyofone:
Catholic Reverend Father (Fada) some of them secretly have wife and fathered a child.
You said your husband is a catholic.
It comes down to selfish human nature!
Stay peaceful.

Thank you so much. I appreciate you!
Yes. He is a Catholic Christian.
I thought Fada(Thank you so much for taught me this!) can't marry. Some of them secretly have a wife and a child?! shocked I'm very very surprised.
Anyway, Thank you so much. You give me advice since when I joined here.
I'm really really appreciate you.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tellemall:

If he does not have money ever, then he is spending it somewhere. On who and on what?

cry
I just know he pay for his life, my house and arrears. Sometimes he assist my bill.
I'm very confusing.
Anyway, Thank you so much. I'm appreciate you.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Angela777:

Dear Peaceful, (and any other here), please, READ the comments under this video. There are so many people telling you the truth about how is it, some defend the Nigerian husband, some not, people from different countries, Nigerians too give their PERSONAL opinion about the marriage of foreign women to Nigerian men. More different opinions you read, more you understand how to fix your marriage or what to do and how Nigerians react. Inform yourself and make your own decisions. I wish you well.

Thank you so much. I'm appreciate you.
I will try to check when I have time. I thought I moved little bit. But I'm very confusing now.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Angela777
Sorry for disturbing you. I'm sorry.
I saw talking about marry with Japanese woman on Travel section. I'm confusing now and I can't read and understand English very well. So I maybe misunderstanding.
But not someone planning about marry with Japanese woman. But I saw talking about Visa and marry. Is that what you told me before about marriage is like business? cry

I read some Japanese women married with Nigerian man. But when Nigerian husband got Visa, dump Japanese wife. Some of them lend big money for Nigerian husband. I read it before.
But what I don't like is their how to write is all Nigerian peoples are wicked. That is I really don't like it.
I know some peoples are married with foreigner because of Visa. But not Everybody.

Many peoples helped me on here. They are all kind to me. I'm really appreciate.
But what I saw it is very shock and very sad to me cry Have you heard before that married with foreigner because of Visa, but after changed to love? If marriage is for only Visa, how can that person living together, having sex, have kids without love? Because they think that is business? Not difficult to do that? I'm very confusing.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
peacefull:
Angela777
Sorry for disturbing you. I'm sorry.
I saw talking about marry with Japanese woman on Travel section. I'm confusing now and I can't read and understand English very well. So I maybe misunderstanding.
But not someone planning about marry with Japanese woman. But I saw talking about Visa and marry. Is that what you told me before about marriage is like business? cry

I read some Japanese women married with Nigerian man. But when Nigerian husband got Visa, dump Japanese wife. Some of them lend big money for Nigerian husband. I read it before.
But what I don't like is their how to write is all Nigerian peoples are wicked. That is I really don't like it.
I know some peoples are married with foreigner because of Visa. But not Everybody.

Many peoples helped me on here. They are all kind to me. I'm really appreciate.
But what I saw it is very shock and very sad to me cry Have you heard before that married with foreigner because of Visa, but after changed to love? If marriage is for only Visa, how can that person living together, having sex, have kids without love? Because they think that is business? Not difficult to do that? I'm very confusing.
Dear Peaceful, sorry but I am confused myself because Nigerian people is very nice and loving in my experience too. I never said all Nigerians are bad, I have good Nigerian friends by the way but what I learnt Nigerians can be very racist to any foreigner, even inside Nigeria to other tribe people, very pretending 2 face people, smiling and nice to you yet hurting you and using you as you were just a tool, not a human. And it hurts when the woman gives her heart unconditionally. It is very confusing for western culture to understand. About man woman relationship all I learnt is if the Nigerian man loves a woman, he doesn't ask her for money or her paying the house, bills, in Nigerian culture, as many Nigerians wrote to you here, the man who loves, he spends on his woman and their living together and the woman ask for money and to pay bills yet the woman takes care of the house and children. I learnt, once a Nigerian man starts asking his woman for money, he doesn't love her, he uses her and probably he needs money to give to his other woman whom he really loves.

But people is different, you can read lots yet you need also to see, to open your eyes around you, you have many years with your husband and you know him better. Here nobody can tell you does he love you or does he uses you? What I personally see, you have so many doubts and you came here looking for answers and we all know if the woman has doubts, something is wrong with her man, women, we have the sixth sense, we feel when our love is betrayed. So look well inside yourself and your relationship with your husband.

Also what I learnt, Nigerian men are mostly polygamist and don't consider having other women and being married something bad. I don't like when Nigerian people is calling cheating and having multiple wives / women "culture". Culture and religion is for Muslims but even there, they don't go with any woman, they keep their 4 wives at home and no sexual transmitted decease. To me, Nigerians claiming their men are polygamist by nature (many women too) it is lack of culture and education, it is a dirty low life transmitting sexual deceases, bringing sickness to wife, children, to their own home and cheating around hurting women and themselves. It's NOT a culture, it's absence of culture, it's NOT to know what real love is and how to care of a woman he loves. And when I hear here in nairaland Nigerians telling accept a Nigerian man the way he is, it is our "culture", to me it's pretending, manipulating foreign women to accept lower standards and to risk her health, it is NOT a "culture".

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tellemall:

Tellemall:

It's like they are in denial of the glaring facts. They always talking about painting people, if so, why does almost everyone have the same story about Nigerians? Even Nigerians know themselves to be cheats.

They are trying to silence the facts that are coming out by playing the "painting" card. Some making noise here are guilty. Could even be the significant other. wink
Totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 11, 2019
Peacefull, I see what topic in Travel section you are talking about. It's good to read the real Nigerians talking between each other, you see how is the real life and what is it important to us, marriage, love, mutual support can be easy used by Nigerian immigrants and it's an easy thing for them, to convince a Japanese or a foreign woman, to make her fall in love, to marry and get the legal residence. Maybe in the process they fall in love and stay married to a Japanese lady or maybe not, you never know but all I learnt it's Nigerian men (not all but many) sooner or later go back to Nigeria and marry a Nigerian lady because coming from abroad they look rich in their country, can get a young naive lady and they believe, Nigerian ladies are submissive and don't claim the cheating and many other women in the life of the husband, not all but many.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Martin0(m): 8:17am On Mar 11, 2019
Angela777:
Peacefull, I see what topic in Travel section you are talking about. It's good to read the real Nigerians talking between each other, you see how is the real life and what is it important to us, marriage, love, mutual support can be easy used by Nigerian immigrants and it's an easy thing for them, to convince a Japanese or a foreign woman, to make her fall in love, to marry and get the legal residence. Maybe in the process they fall in love and stay married to a Japanese lady or maybe not, you never know but all I learnt it's Nigerian men (not all but many) sooner or later go back to Nigeria and marry a Nigerian lady because coming from abroad they look rich in their country, can get a young naive lady and they believe, Nigerian ladies are submissive and don't claim the cheating and many other women in the life of the husband, not all but many.

Angela Angela, you are very open, i think you should try maybe another relationship, you never can tell maybe get something better out of it!
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by error4040: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Angela777:
This is so True.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Martin0:

Angela Angela, you are very open, i think you should try maybe another relationship, you never can tell maybe get something better out of it!
Lol, not with a Nigerian though. Nigerians love very honest and open people ... love to use them grin

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Martin0(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Angela777:

Lol, not with a Nigerian though. Nigerians love very honest and open people ... love to use them grin

hahahahah Nigerians you say!grin you not serious rightgrin
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahah Nigerians you say!grin you not serious rightgrin
I love Nigerian people and Nigerian men are very attractive, I had a Nigerian fiance, even brought him to America but unfortunately we didn't get alone. Don't want to repeat the same experiment, lol
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Angela777:

Dear Peaceful, sorry but I am confused myself because Nigerian people is very nice and loving in my experience too. I never said all Nigerians are bad, I have good Nigerian friends by the way but what I learnt Nigerians can be very racist to any foreigner, even inside Nigeria to other tribe people, very pretending 2 face people, smiling and nice to you yet hurting you and using you as you were just a tool, not a human. And it hurts when the woman gives her heart unconditionally. It is very confusing for western culture to understand. About man woman relationship all I learnt is if the Nigerian man loves a woman, he doesn't ask her for money or her paying the house, bills, in Nigerian culture, as many Nigerians wrote to you here, the man who loves, he spends on his woman and their living together and the woman ask for money and to pay bills yet the woman takes care of the house and children. I learnt, once a Nigerian man starts asking his woman for money, he doesn't love her, he uses her and probably he needs money to give to his other woman whom he really loves.

But people is different, you can read lots yet you need also to see, to open your eyes around you, you have many years with your husband and you know him better. Here nobody can tell you does he love you or does he uses you? What I personally see, you have so many doubts and you came here looking for answers and we all know if the woman has doubts, something is wrong with her man, women, we have the sixth sense, we feel when our love is betrayed. So look well inside yourself and your relationship with your husband.

Also what I learnt, Nigerian men are mostly polygamist and don't consider having other women and being married something bad. I don't like when Nigerian people is calling cheating and having multiple wives / women "culture". Culture and religion is for Muslims but even there, they don't go with any woman, they keep their 4 wives at home and no sexual transmitted decease. To me, Nigerians claiming their men are polygamist by nature (many women too) it is lack of culture and education, it is a dirty low life transmitting sexual deceases, bringing sickness to wife, children, to their own home and cheating around hurting women and themselves. It's NOT a culture, it's absence of culture, it's NOT to know what real love is and how to care of a woman he loves. And when I hear here in nairaland Nigerians telling accept a Nigerian man the way he is, it is our "culture", to me it's pretending, manipulating foreign women to accept lower standards and to risk her health, it is NOT a "culture".

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you.
And I'm very sorry for disturbing and bothering you. Very sorry.

Yes!! Nigerian peoples are very kind peoples. I'm really appreciate I could meet good Nigerian peoples on here cheesy
I was almost hate Nigeria before.(I'm very sorry.) I'm very shame on myself now. What is saved me is I'm always believing that every where have good person and bad person. Even Japan have good person and bad person. Some Men and women are cheating on partner.

I was always feeling like guilty when I was doubting my husband before. But many things I was wonder about him. I couldn't understand. I really wanted know many things about Nigeria and Nigerian peoples. Not from him.

Why I said I can understand if he has a wife and kids in Nigeria, because I thought culture or tried to understand his parents generation. After I joined here and many peoples helped me, I understand my husband is something strange. Why I still trying to understand or trying to allow it is because I maybe wanna protect my heart. When I was doubt him but didn't wanna believe and denied it if he is married in Nigeria, I was really so hurt. I didn't wanna allow it. Yet feeling like I lost something.
I was feeling like lost parts of my body. My heart was feeling like empty when I imagined if he was with his wife in Nigeria. I wanted trust him. But getting difficult at that time.

When I changed my mind, my heart was getting better. Deny it was so hurt. But allow it is little bit much better than denied it. I didn't want more hurt. I needed protect my heart from too much damage.
I'm not polygamy. So very difficult to understand and allow it. But I tried to understand. Maybe still trying to understand.

If he is just playing like cheating. I can't allow it. That is different to me. If he just wanna playing, he shouldn't bring that matter to home. He need very careful to do it. I can't allow cheating. Never. But if he never bring that matter to home and can keep hiding for me till I die, I can have peace of mind for our marriage.
But I think this my situation is not he is just playing. My life is not like married woman now.
I had learn that Nigerian man can treat their woman very very well. They can protect their woman very very well. I can't say my husband can't do that or didn't do that for me. But little bit different what I learned about Nigerian man. I think I need talk to him more.

I'm really so sorry for disturbing you.
I'm very very confusing again cry
I don't even know what I'm trying to say.
I'm really so sorry.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Angela777:

I maybe misunderstanding.
But I was sad when I saw it. I had fun and glad when I saw that Topic at first. I wanted assist if I could tell something for someone wanna visit Japan. Then I saw talking about marriage.
I'm very confusing now. That's why maybe I'm misunderstanding what I saw it.
I'm learning,learning, learning about many things on this Website cheesy Thank you so much!!
I'm really really appreciate you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
peacefull:

I maybe misunderstanding.
But I was sad when I saw it. I had fun and glad when I saw that Topic at first. I wanted assist if I could tell something for someone wanna visit Japan. Then I saw talking about marriage.
I'm very confusing now. That's why maybe I'm misunderstanding what I saw it.
I'm learning,learning, learning about many things on this Website cheesy Thank you so much!!
I'm really really appreciate you!!
Dear, you are not disturbing at all, we are chatting being friends. Yes, meeting Nigerian people in person or here in Nairaland is making friends and many are good people, helping you to understand. I know how confusing can be having doubts if a Nigerian man really loves you or he is only pretending and using you. In western culture we get a partner, spouse and it's trust, love and mutual support, if the spouse is cheating or not loving you, we easy see it in our men, men from our country. With Nigerians is very different for us, too many lies, pretending, hiding, sometimes so loving, supportive, taking care of us when we are sick, feeding and then another day something wrong, going somewhere and you don't know where he is and what he is doing or him going to Nigeria and staying there 1-3 months. We are not used to this secrecy and this kind of behavior. In my personality, I don't accept a cheater in my life or any other woman, even another wife, if he wants to have other women, he can go and have but no more coming to me.

Please, read my saying in another topic about so called Nigerian man "culture" and his polygamy and as they say right to have sex with other women even being married. Personally, I do NOT accept this. Here is the link about it and why, how the Nigerian man is ruining his wife and 3 children life. https://www.nairaland.com/3919201/nigerian-man-sexually-assaults-transgender/2#76564365

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Angela777:

Dear, you are not disturbing at all, we are chatting being friends. Yes, meeting Nigerian people in person or here in Nairaland is making friends and many are good people, helping you to understand. I know how confusing can be having doubts if a Nigerian man really loves you or he is only pretending and using you. In western culture we get a partner, spouse and it's trust, love and mutual support, if the spouse is cheating or not loving you, we easy see it in our men, men from our country. With Nigerians is very different for us, too many lies, pretending, hiding, sometimes so loving, supportive, taking care of us when we are sick, feeding and then another day something wrong, going somewhere and you don't know where he is and what he is doing or him going to Nigeria and staying there 1-3 months. We are not used to this secrecy and this kind of behavior. In my personality, I don't accept a cheater in my life or any other woman, even another wife, if he wants to have other women, he can go and have but no more coming to me.

Please, read my saying in another topic about so called Nigerian man "culture" and his polygamy and as they say right to have sex with other women even being married. Personally, I do NOT accept this. Here is the link about it and why, how the Nigerian man is ruining his wife and 3 children life. https://www.nairaland.com/3919201/nigerian-man-sexually-assaults-transgender/2#76564365

Thank you so much!!
I got new friends!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm very happy!!!

Marriage is supposed to be for love.
That is can't change my mind. I believed We married because of love. But many times I was feeling like lonely. I don't remember how many times I told him about that. I even told him that his mind is not here in Japan and not with me. I have no place in his heart cry

I don't support cheating. But I think if someone decide to cheat, that person will do. They don't care about anything. They just wanna play and wanna have fun. Very cheap person.
But I think kind of person if their partner will cheat on them, they will be mad. I really can't understand.

I will check your Topic now.
Thank you for informed me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Martin0(m): 1:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Angela777:

I love Nigerian people and Nigerian men are very attractive, I had a Nigerian fiance, even brought him to America but unfortunately we didn't get alone. Don't want to repeat the same experiment, lol

hahahahah oh sorry about thatgrin but that not stopping you from trying!

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 13, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahah oh sorry about thatgrin but that not stopping you from trying!
it did stop me. Not trying anymore
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Martin0(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Angela777:

it did stop me. Not trying anymore

hey ,don't loss Hope! no matter the past experience, we all need to keep pushing ,just try I'm sure someone here might have approached you, if you want I can tell you how to go about it!

trust me Angela!grin just try again

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Martin0:

hey ,don't loss Hope! no matter the past experience, we all need to keep pushing ,just try I'm sure someone here might have approached you, if you want I can tell you how to go about it!

trust me Angela!grin just try again
message me in my Facebook but tell me in message you are Martin0
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Fimly: 8:55am On May 04, 2019
Martin0:

please, can you help me with Angela's contact? I've got something to prove to her.

thanks
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Martin0(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2019
Fimly:

please, can you help me with Angela's contact? I've got something to prove to her.

thanks
who be Angela
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Fimly: 3:14am On May 06, 2019
Martin0:
who be Angela
lol

no be Angela777 you and am just finish tete a tete for this thread. na she I mean.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Martin0(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2019
Fimly:

lol

no be Angela777 you and am just finish tete a tete for this thread. na she I mean.

Oga our friendship or whatever is just here!grin I nor get her contact ooogrin
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 3:35pm On May 12, 2019
Fimly:

thanks

Hello.
Can you write it on here?
So she can read what you wanna tell her.
I will tell her to readcheesy
Or private something?
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Fimly: 10:16am On May 24, 2019
Martin0:

Oga our friendship or whatever is just here!grin I nor get her contact ooogrin
lol. cheesy

agbada dun hook for barb wire, anyway, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / 5 Things You Will Miss When You ‘japa’ From Nigeria / Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.