Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. (40217 Views)

My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" / What’s The Difference Between Nigerian Marriage Law And The West / Happy marriage Life (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tellemall:
lipsrsealed

I said charm. C. H. A. R. M. What is voodoo about charm? Please don't change the meaning of a word to suit your understanding of it. Charm is not voodoo. It is a quality of a person.

And you Nigerians are the ones who say that you use juju to hypnotize foreigners into marrying you. I would not know that.

I will continue to say Nigerians are scammers until I meet a born and bred Nigerian who is not a scammer/business cheat/love cheat/love scammer/business scammer. Swear to us that you have never done any of the above. Even little children in Nigeria have a devilish gleam of cheating in their eyes when you ask them for the price of something on the street.

And until Nigerians stop treating Kenyans and South Africans like AIDS peddlers and looking down on them, they will always be treated as cheats.
I know it by personal experience and it feels horrible, it almost killed me.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Tellemall: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Angela777:

So it's real. I always thought they use psychological control on the people they get.

You have come a long way.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tellemall:

So it's real. I always thought they use psychological control on the people they get.
You have come a long way.
psychological control too but they use potions, objects and take your photo and some personal clothes to the shaman, some things in your food and some solution to his pe..s, making love with that solution so the woman feels attached more and more and even if you are intelligent and you feel it's something wrong, you don't like this guy too much but you get depressed, desperate to do all for his well being including all your money, just thinking what to do for him. And it's not because he is a King in bed, he was not good in bed, nothing to be desperate but the depression and desperation is killing you, crying all the time, very depressed then if you realize what's going on, you look for God, prayers, shaman cure and protection, there is I almost died when I started to apply the cure. It is strong, then I did read more about it , I am lucky I survived. He gave me the engagement ring, when I started to wear it, it got me stronger, when I took it off for a couple of days, he showed up in video claiming I should wear it. How did he know I wasn't wearing it? But wearing that ring made me so desperate and so in crying all the time, very bad experience. Evil person.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by error4040: 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tellemall:
lipsrsealed

I said charm. C. H. A. R. M. What is voodoo about charm? Please don't change the meaning of a word to suit your understanding of it. Charm is not voodoo. It is a quality of a person.

And you Nigerians are the ones who say that you use juju to hypnotize foreigners into marrying you. I would not know that.

I will continue to say Nigerians are scammers until I meet a born and bred Nigerian who is not a scammer/business cheat/love cheat/love scammer/business scammer. Swear to us that you have never done any of the above. Even little children in Nigeria have a devilish gleam of cheating in their eyes when you ask them for the price of something on the street.

And until Nigerians stop treating Kenyans and South Africans like AIDS peddlers and looking down on them, they will always be treated as cheats.
Sigh my thought was you refferd to the Nigerian way of calling juju CHARM.
anyway as you Said "Until I meet a born and bred Nigerian who is not a scammer/business cheat/love cheat/love scammer/business scammer"
until then.

do have a Nice Night/Day.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by error4040: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Angela777:

Like seriously for Real ?
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 02, 2019
error4040:

Like seriously for Real ?
Do you think I am joking? It is real and researching I see people dying all over the world with this kind of bad games
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by error4040: 1:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Angela777:

psychological control too but they use potions, objects and take your photo and some personal clothes to the shaman, some things in your food and some solution to his pe..s, making love with that solution so the woman feels attached more and more and even if you are intelligent and you feel it's something wrong, you don't like this guy too much but you get depressed, desperate to do all for his well being including all your money, just thinking what to do for him. And it's not because he is a King in bed, he was not good in bed, nothing to be desperate but the depression and desperation is killing you, crying all the time, very depressed then if you realize what's going on, you look for God, prayers, shaman cure and protection, there is I almost died when I started to apply the cure. It is strong, then I did read more about it , I am lucky I survived. He gave me the engagement ring, when I started to wear it, it got me stronger, when I took it off for a couple of days, he showed up in video claiming I should wear it. How did he know I wasn't wearing it? But wearing that ring made me so desperate and so in crying all the time, very bad experience. Evil person.
Wow, now this is some creepy Stuff!
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2019
nurey:
I have a thing for Asian women grin I find Japanese and Korean women extremely beautiful and I have a fetishism for them. I don't like the Chinese or Filipino I don't find those attractive.

@peacefull Nigeria has 3 dominant language Hausa (Northern part) Igbo (Eastern part) and Yoruba (Western part) this are also the dominant language in that part but not the only language. It just like an outsider who meets you and hear you speak your language that outsider would conclude you are speaking Chinese because China is the most popular country in Asia. You have been given good advice and enlightenment about your marriage so I won't wanna delve into it.

The only thing that scares me about Japan is the Yakuza gang's, the way they are potrayed in films and games makes me think they will just stab anybody they hate on the street. Is it true? grin

Thank you.
I got so many good advice and I had learn a lot in here. I'm still learning!!

You know about Yakuza?! shocked
They will not stab random on the street. But if you will have trouble with them, that is problem. Not easy to solve it. But Low about Yakuza is getting strict than before.

Anyway, Chinese women and Filipino women are very beautiful. Please check them well. You will like them wink
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Angela777:

Dear, married your husband in Nigeria or not, no difference. He travels and stays for long in Nigeria, he has women there and Nigerian women knowing he is living and working in Japan are going easy with him and having kids from him because they believe he has money and he will support them, specially if she has his child. In Nigeria is not easy life for a woman with no husband or a man giving her money and Nigerian women are very money oriented. So your husband and his friends are going each year to Nigeria and stay there for long because they feel there so easy to have any woman he wants and women don't care if he is married in Japan. I would worry if my husband doesn't care to lose his job in Japan and travels to stay 1-3 months each year, usually in Nigeria they are clubbing with friends and women, drinking, smoking and partying. And yes, he is coming back to you because he needs to make money in Japan and he needs you, it's more easy to live together and paying bills, than alone in Japan, also as a man he needs a woman in his bed in Japan and Japan is not Nigeria, not easy to go and get any woman there. Personally I don't stand cheaters and all the nasty deceases they bring. Just be careful and take care of yourself, think well and see what is good for YOU, it's time you look after yourself, not always about others.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you.
Nigerian wife don't care about if husband married with onother woman in abrode because of money? shocked
I think kind of that situation is no one can be happy. And maybe I'm in that situation
He don't wanna divorce with me because of I'm convenient for him

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Tellemall:

I mean that the typical Japanese is a very polite individual who does not wish to offend anybody. You apologize a lot. I had a friend from Japan and even if you offend him, he is the first to apologize. No expression of anger even when he must be boiling inside. His honor, second to none.

That aside, provided you can accommodate your husband then that is fine. But some men control with anger and/or silence. They do it so that you keep begging them and feel that you are at fault. That way they can make demands of you and you, being eager to please and appease their anger, will do whatever they want you to. If you find yourself apologizing to one person all the time then something is wrong. That person is controlling or doesn't value you much.

You are not wicked if you make him "angry". It is in human nature to offend. Nobody is perfect. How you deal with it is what makes the difference.

Perhaps he married for a permanent residence, shi ri ma sen, nobody but him knows. Some Nigerian men prefer to be secret bigamists until they are uncovered.

Time heals all wounds. And time exposes all secrets.

Sayonara.

PS: don't mind my bad Japanese. I have tried to learn it from watching Naruto. cheesy I have this thing for anime though people think I'm too old for it. Age is but a number.

Thank you so much.
Yes!! Nobody is perfect. That's why anytime when I made mistake, I have to say sorry and try to don't make that same mistake again.
But sometimes when we had quarrel, we didn't say sorry for each other. Because both of them believed not own fault. But quarrel is finished. Most of times, that same day or next day is nothing happen again. Like not had quarrel grin
So I'm not always sorry or beg him.

That Japanese guy is still your friend?
He is very lucky to have friend like you!!!

PS, Noooo!!! Your Japanese is very good!!! My English is bad. I like Naruto too and I also old to watch it. I wrote same thing on TV section.
My mom also like Naruto. She is more than me grin I also like Dragon ball cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Tellemall: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2019
peacefull:

Thank you so much.
Yes!! Nobody is perfect. That's why anytime when I made mistake, I have to say sorry and try to don't make that same mistake again.
But sometimes when we had quarrel, we didn't say sorry for each other. Because both of them believed not own fault. But quarrel is finished. Most of times, that same day or next day is nothing happen again. Like not had quarrel grin
So I'm not always sorry or beg him.

That Japanese guy is still your friend?
He is very lucky to have friend like you!!!

PS, Noooo!!! Your Japanese is very good!!! My English is bad. I like Naruto too and I also old to watch it. I wrote same thing on TV section.
My mom also like Naruto. She is more than me grin I also like Dragon ball cheesy

You watch Dragon Ball as well? Tsu ba ra shi! Too bad I've not watched the new movie of it. Kudos to you and your mom, it has been hard to find adults who care for anime. smiley

My friend and I both traveled out of the country we resided in and we lost contact. He is not online, I tried looking for him.

Wishing you all the best in your pursuit for balance in your marriage.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Tellemall: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Angela777:

You've really been through something.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Tellemall:

You watch Dragon Ball as well? Tsu ba ra shi! Too bad I've not watched the new movie of it. Kudos to you and your mom, it has been hard to find adults who care for anime. smiley

My friend and I both traveled out of the country we resided in and we lost contact. He is not online, I tried looking for him.

Wishing you all the best in your pursuit for balance in your marriage.

I'm also still not watch new movie Dragon Ball Super Brolly. But many movie will on air next year. Too long. But I will wait to watch on TV grin

Oh! Sorry. He maybe also looking for you embarassed
I hope you and him will find out each other soon!!

I'm really really soooo appreciate you!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by nurey(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
peacefull:

Thank you.
I got so many good advice and I had learn a lot in here. I'm still learning!!

You know about Yakuza?! shocked
They will not stab random on the street. But if you will have trouble with them, that is problem. Not easy to solve it. But Low about Yakuza is getting strict than before.

Anyway, Chinese women and Filipino women are very beautiful. Please check them well. You will like them wink

Thank you for your honest reply. I knew about the yakuza in games like GTA and a film called "the shinjiku incident" by Jackie chan which is a true life story.

I haven't watched Naruto though, but I have watched bleach anime all 320 episodes took me 6 months or so to finish it I learned some Japanese which I don't know how to write or the meaning.

I enjoyed cutting edge too when I was young which show cased the Japanese heritage in technology after the atomic bomb dropped, I am fascinated by the quick recovery.

I still have a lot of questions though for Japanese people. maybe 1 day i will be opportune to visit.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
nurey:

Thank you for your honest reply. I knew about the yakuza in games like GTA and a film called "the shinjiku incident" by Jackie chan which is a true life story.

I haven't watched Naruto though, but I have watched bleach anime all 320 episodes took me 6 months or so to finish it I learned some Japanese which I don't know how to write or the meaning.

I enjoyed cutting edge too when I was young which show cased the Japanese heritage in technology after the atomic bomb dropped, I am fascinated by the quick recovery.

I still have a lot of questions though for Japanese people. maybe 1 day i will be opportune to visit.

Wow!! You know Bleach? I don't know well. But I had watch some story on TV.
Do you know Gintama? This Anime is very funny cheesy

Oh! What do you wanna know about Japanese people? Cultures? Anime?
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by nurey(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
peacefull:

Wow!! You know Bleach? I don't know well. But I had watch some story on TV.
Do you know Gintama? This Anime is very funny cheesy

Oh! What do you wanna know about Japanese people? Cultures? Anime?

I don't know gintama never heard of it, I also don't wanna get hooked on anime for now, they take all my attention and disrupt my life.

Your japanese friends with Nigerian partners what skin colour of offspring do they give birth to? Because I read there are no true black skin coloured Asian.

What's education like in japan is it free? Government paid structure etc.

can you talk a little about the Agriculture practise in Japan. growing of crops.

I heard Japan has more aging population in the world reason is due to abstenance or should I say marriage decline between the opposite sex. can you just shed more light on that for me.

it's not a must be talk about all if you don't know my question though but I did be glad if it's not a bother.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
peacefull:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you.
Nigerian wife don't care about if husband married with onother woman in abrode because of money? shocked
I think kind of that situation is no one can be happy. And maybe I'm in that situation
He don't wanna divorce with me because of I'm convenient for him
Yes, Nigerian wife / wives or women mostly don't care about her man living or marrying another woman. They see their fathers doing it all the time, many men are polygamist in Nigeria. Also Nigerian women don't care at all about the foreign wife, they consider the foreign wife the ATM machine and they know her man will give her money out of his Japanese or American wife, they are even laughing at you saying you feed well and dress well her man. Nigerian men, women mostly don't even consider a foreign person as a human being, for them is all about money. The same many families, parents, siblings know he is married abroad and find for him and make him to marry a Nigerian woman in Nigeria yet talking to you, they will lie in your face, all they care is he marries and has kids in Nigeria and you to them is just his job for to make better living.
and yes, if you are convenient to him, why he needs to divorce? He has good living and you are helping, he has a woman for his bed in Japan and he goes each year to Nigeria when you keep your house worm for him when he comes back, he knows living in Japan he makes more money and he saves because of your help so Does HE care? He can travel and stay in Nigeria for long, he tells you he is poor there and sleeping in 1 room many people, I wouldn't be surprised he is building his own good house there in Nigeria or already did and his woman (women) not working, he supports totally his Nigerian woman / women, when you are disabled or sick yet you go to work for to pay bills which he doesn't care. Is it love? Does HE love you? Does HE care about you?

And you know yourself, if the man has the real family with you and he lives with a woman in her country, he builds the family and home in Japan with you and he doesn't need to travel so much. But if he does and stays for so long, what is he doing there? Where is his real home and family? Sailors have the woman in each port but they have only one home port.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by nurey(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Angela777:

Yes, Nigerian wife / wives or women mostly don't care about her man living or marrying another woman. They see their fathers doing it all the time, many men are polygamist in Nigeria. Also Nigerian women don't care at all about the foreign wife, they consider the foreign wife the ATM machine and they know her man will give her money out of his Japanese or American wife, they are even laughing at you saying you feed well and dress well her man. Nigerian men, women mostly don't even consider a foreign person as a human being, for them is all about money. The same many families, parents, siblings know he is married abroad and find for him and make him to marry a Nigerian woman in Nigeria yet talking to you, they will lie in your face, all they care is he marries and has kids in Nigeria and you to them is just his job for to make better living.
and yes, if you are convenient to him, why he needs to divorce? He has good living and you are helping, he has a woman for his bed in Japan and he goes each year to Nigeria when you keep your house worm for him when he comes back, he knows living in Japan he makes more money and he saves because of your help so Does HE care? He can travel and stay in Nigeria for long, he tells you he is poor there and sleeping in 1 room many people, I wouldn't be surprised he is building his own good house there in Nigeria or already did and his woman (women) not working, he supports totally his Nigerian woman / women, when you are disabled or sick yet you go to work for to pay bills which he doesn't care. Is it love? Does HE love you? Does HE care about you?

And you know yourself, if the man has the real family with you and he lives with a woman in her country, he builds the family and home in Japan with you and he doesn't need to travel so much. But if he does and stays for so long, what is he doing there? Where is his real home and family? Sailors have the woman in each port but they have only one home port.

You have a very negative mindset about Nigerians generally.

Probably one has broken your heart but painting Nigerians bad won't do you any good.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
nurey:

You have a very negative mindset about Nigerians generally.
Probably one has broken your heart but painting Nigerians bad won't do you any good.
Where do you see negative? I am writing what I see from the lady is sharing and it is all true.

For you maybe sounds negative because you want your brothers keep lying and using foreign women, same her husband's Nigerian friends in Japan, they never talk what he is doing. In the developed countries we all know how important is to keep a permanent job and how any real man makes the effort to keep a job and family together.

Ask any immigrant, who can travel every year to their home country and for months? Only housewives who are not working or retired people can travel and stay in their home country for long. If her husband stays 1-3 months a year in Nigeria, means he has NO permanent job in Japan and he doesn't care to keep the job there. His Japanese wife is paying bills when he is not around and goes to work every day even being sick. Do you see it positive his attitude not keeping a permanent job?

By the way, I like Nigerians and I have many Nigerian friends and it's them, they told me about many Nigerian men using foreign women as maga and atm machine when married to his Nigerian babe giving her money from his foreign wife.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by nurey(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Angela777:

Where do you see negative? I am writing what I see from the lady is sharing and it is all true.

For you maybe sounds negative because you want your brothers keep lying and using foreign women, same her husband's Nigerian friends in Japan, they never talk what he is doing. In the developed countries we all know how important is to keep a permanent job and how any real man makes the effort to keep a job and family together.

Ask any immigrant, who can travel every year to their home country and for months? Only housewives who are not working or retired people can travel and stay in their home country for long. If her husband stays 1-3 months a year in Nigeria, means he has NO permanent job in Japan and he doesn't care to keep the job there. His Japanese wife is paying bills when he is not around and goes to work every day even being sick. Do you see it positive his attitude not keeping a permanent job?

By the way, I like Nigerians and I have many Nigerian friends and it's them, they told me about many Nigerian men using foreign women as maga and atm machine when married to his Nigerian babe giving her money from his foreign wife.

Your reply is still an attack on me, I don't accept the term "marriage for papers" which is not only a Nigerian thing Mexican's did it to US citizens, Chinese did it to Japanese citizens etc even a lot of African country men do it.

In your write up you talked about Nigerian women been OK with their man having another wife, it's not true even the hausa people who practise it the women don't like it but due to religion and culture they hide their greviances.

There are a lot of misconception in that your writeup about the marriage institution in Nigeria but I know where you are coming from hence the outburst.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
nurey:

Your reply is still an attack on me, I don't accept the term "marriage for papers" which is not only a Nigerian thing Mexican's did it to US citizens, Chinese did it to Japanese citizens etc even a lot of African country men do it.

In your write up you talked about Nigerian women been OK with their man having another wife, it's not true even the hausa people who practise it the women don't like it but due to religion and culture they hide their greviances.

There are a lot of misconception in that your writeup about the marriage institution in Nigeria but I know where you are coming from hence the outburst.

You try to cover up your brother scammers, probably you are one of them. We have in Texas many Nigerians, good and bad ones and the first sign of a scammer, he doesn't like to keep a job, he marries a foreign woman but always playing poor, in the foreign country he doesn't keep a permanent job or works part time or night time so he has time to go out with his friends to drink and to scam when his foreign wife is thinking he is working. Good Nigerians get a full time job and work, no long vacations to go to Nigeria for months and traveling is expensive, working good guy will not waste so much money and then make his sick wife to pay bills. Good Nigerian man is good to his wife if he married for real. Period.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
About Nigerian women, oh so many REAL stories how the Nigerian man is already married or has 2-3 women with a kid in each one but he is a scammer and convince the foreign woman to marry him, his Nigerian woman / women know about his convenient marriage, they all ask for money from him, he sends from his foreign wife account to them, he sends money for visa too, Nigerian women, family, siblings pack their suitcases and wait when he brings them to the developed country, he tells his foreign wife his woman is his sister, cousin and his child is his nephew (denying his own child, what a shame) and the foreign wife has no clue what's going on. I asked one Nigerian woman with child, how she allows her man to go with much older women to have sex, to marry, she laughed and said, I let him fool around, he brings money, clothes, gifts. I said it is so disgusting, so you say you love each other and you accept his leftovers after him being in bed with a foreign woman, she said she doesn't care unless the money is coming. Just read Nairaland too, many real stories as such, not all Nigerians cover up the bad many Nigerians do.

And shame on you, trying to cover up the wrong doing. The OP Japanese lady is a very nice lady and supportive to her Nigerian husband, she is not very healthy and she needs to be well, not being hurt and used.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by nurey(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Angela777:

You try to cover up your brother scammers, probably you are one of them. We have in Texas many Nigerians, good and bad ones and the first sign of a scammer, he doesn't like to keep a job, he marries a foreign woman but always playing poor, in the foreign country he doesn't keep a permanent job or works part time or night time so he has time to go out with his friends to drink and to scam when his foreign wife is thinking he is working. Good Nigerians get a full time job and work, no long vacations to go to Nigeria for months and traveling is expensive, working good guy will not waste so much money and then make his sick wife to pay bills. Good Nigerian man is good to his wife if he married for real. Period.

You are still attacking me and you are also sentimental about things.

I don't agree or encourage what her husband is doing in fact I am certain he married her for a stay in Japan but still we can't prove it and the final decision rest with the wife, there are some red flags but she chose to ignore reasons best known to her.

The man in question is not my brother because I am not married, I am in Nigeria and have no intention of marrying a foreigner, I don't scam people because I have a legitimate business and side hustle.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by nurey(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Angela777:
About Nigerian women, oh so many REAL stories how the Nigerian man is already married or has 2-3 women with a kid in each one but he is a scammer and convince the foreign woman to marry him, his Nigerian woman / women know about his convenient marriage, they all ask for money from him, he sends from his foreign wife account to them, he sends money for visa too, Nigerian women, family, siblings pack their suitcases and wait when he brings them to the developed country, he tells his foreign wife his woman is his sister, cousin and his child is his nephew (denying his own child, what a shame) and the foreign wife has no clue what's going on. I asked one Nigerian woman with child, how she allows her man to go with much older women to have sex, to marry, she laughed and said, I let him fool around, he brings money, clothes, gifts. I said it is so disgusting, so you say you love each other and you accept his leftovers after him being in bed with a foreign woman, she said she doesn't care unless the money is coming. Just read Nairaland too, many real stories as such, not all Nigerians cover up the bad many Nigerians do.

And shame on you, trying to cover up the wrong doing. The OP Japanese lady is a very nice lady and supportive to her Nigerian husband, she is not very healthy and she needs to be well, not being hurt and used.

Armed with all this information and statistics I think you should start a foundation in conjuction with FBI in busting marriage for green card, if you need any assistance in Nigeria I will gladly be willing grin
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2019
nurey:

I don't know gintama never heard of it, I also don't wanna get hooked on anime for now, they take all my attention and disrupt my life.

Your japanese friends with Nigerian partners what skin colour of offspring do they give birth to? Because I read there are no true black skin coloured Asian.

What's education like in japan is it free? Government paid structure etc.

can you talk a little about the Agriculture practise in Japan. growing of crops.

I heard Japan has more aging population in the world reason is due to abstenance or should I say marriage decline between the opposite sex. can you just shed more light on that for me.

it's not a must be talk about all if you don't know my question though but I did be glad if it's not a bother.

Skin color, sorry, Most of their kids are light skinned(?). (Sorry, I don't know how to say English.) Some Japanese are fair skin. Some Japanese are dark skin. Most of Japanese women want fair skin now.

Free Education, There have many type of assistance. Like Country assist, Local Government assist, Scholarship etc.

Agriculture, I don't know well. But around my area, Kindergarten, Nursery school, Elementary school, touch Agriculture. Go to farm and harvest, rice planting and harvest, sowing flower seed etc.
Farmer assist their curriculum. And I know there have Agriculture high school and University. Many Japanese having fun with gardening now. Some peoples are grow flowers, some peoples are grow vegetables. My city have rent farm.

Population, We have many many elderly now and many peoples got Dementia. I never think because of elderly person. We have to have respect for them. I love to communicate with them. But If you will know Japanese social security, you will understand what happen in Japan now. Most of peoples don't wanna make their kids to suffering. Take good care of kids is not easy. Need make enough money before make a baby. They wanna make sure they can keep good life with kids. Have kids is not so easy.

Getting hard life for young generation now.
I spoke with elderly woman before. She is more than 90years old. She told me that She was juvenila probation officer. Her husband was also same and he brought 3 boys for their home. They took care of them like their kids. 3 boys grew up with their 3 sons. She worry about young generation so much because of social security now. What I'm trying to tell you is elderly peoples also worry about young generation's future. They also know that getting hard life for young generation.

But not only that reason.
Some peoples don't want kids. Some peoples don't wanna marry. Reason is many. But very serious problem in Japan now.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by nurey(m): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2019
peacefull:

Skin color, sorry, Most of their kids are light skinned(?). (Sorry, I don't know how to say English.) Some Japanese are fair skin. Some Japanese are dark skin. Most of Japanese women want fair skin now.

Free Education, There have many type of assistance. Like Country assist, Local Government assist, Scholarship etc.

Agriculture, I don't know well. But around my area, Kindergarten, Nursery school, Elementary school, touch Agriculture. Go to farm and harvest, rice planting and harvest, sowing flower seed etc.
Farmer assist their curriculum. And I know there have Agriculture high school and University. Many Japanese having fun with gardening now. Some peoples are grow flowers, some peoples are grow vegetables. My city have rent farm.

Population, We have many many elderly now and many peoples got Dementia. I never think because of elderly person. We have to have respect for them. I love to communicate with them. But If you will know Japanese social security, you will understand what happen in Japan now. Most of peoples don't wanna make their kids to suffering. Take good care of kids is not easy. Need make enough money before make a baby. They wanna make sure they can keep good life with kids. Have kids is not so easy.

Getting hard life for young generation now.
I spoke with elderly woman before. She is more than 90years old. She told me that She was juvenila probation officer. Her husband was also same and he brought 3 boys for their home. They took care of them like their kids. 3 boys grew up with their 3 sons. She worry about young generation so much because of social security now. What I'm trying to tell you is elderly peoples also worry about young generation's future. They also know that getting hard life for young generation.

But not only that reason.
Some peoples don't want kids. Some peoples don't wanna marry. Reason is many. But very serious problem in Japan now.

seems like it's hard to raise or take care of a child in Japan, due to the standard expected. Guess it is the same issue worldwide of less income hard standard of living.

Thanks for your enlightenment arigatou gozaimasu grin
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Angela777:

cry
This is so sad. Very very sad.
Marriage is not only money for me. Love is more important than money for me cry
Only money can't make happy.

You know my doubt very well. I appreciate you. I should say my wonder?! Many times I wonder is he love me?, is that his care for me?, am I not his family?, am I his made? etc.
But I always believe only demanding is too bad. Only take is too bad. Give and take is good.
So I think I was too much demanding his love when I was young. I had too much jealousy. When I couldn't feel his love, I was always feel like lonely. Now I know I was really trouble some wife. I think I was disturbing and bothering him a lot. I was afraid about lose him. I wanted him to love me more. Very selfish. I don't remember how many times I asked him to treat me like his wife, treat me like his family. When I said that, he always said he don't know what I'm talking about.

He always says he is Nigerian. Not Japanese.
If he don't want me anymore, immediately he leave. Nobody can stop him. Will not give me time. But he still with me. He told me think about that embarassed
Then I'm confusing again.
Now he say what my thinking is my mindset. Too much believe what I read on internet.
He is very smart person. Very very intelligent person. But I'm not. Maybe that's why I'm confusing over and over?

You know many Nigerian men and women.
Are they your friends?
Nigerian person who married with foreigner are think about foreigner partner is fool? embarassed
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2019
nurey:

seems like it's hard to raise or take care of a child in Japan, due to the standard expected. Guess it is the same issue worldwide of less income hard standard of living.

Thanks for your enlightenment arigatou gozaimasu grin

You are welcome!! Dou Itashimashite!!
But I'm sorry for I couldn't explain well.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
peacefull:

cry
This is so sad. Very very sad.
Marriage is not only money for me. Love is more important than money for me cry
Only money can't make happy.
This is the developed countries believe, most people are looking for love yet in Africa money is more important, very few people care about love. Nigerians are smart and men outsmart women using a sweet talk and then using a woman as his help, maid for everything. Many Nigerian men dress up expensive and get all money the woman makes. Nigerian women are very smart too because they need to be living around very smart cheating men. It's different in Nigeria than in Japan or America.
peacefull:
You know my doubt very well. I appreciate you. I should say my wonder?! Many times I wonder is he love me?, is that his care for me?, am I not his family?, am I his made? etc.
But I always believe only demanding is too bad. Only take is too bad. Give and take is good.
So I think I was too much demanding his love when I was young. I had too much jealousy. When I couldn't feel his love, I was always feel like lonely. Now I know I was really trouble some wife. I think I was disturbing and bothering him a lot. I was afraid about lose him. I wanted him to love me more. Very selfish. I don't remember how many times I asked him to treat me like his wife, treat me like his family. When I said that, he always said he don't know what I'm talking about.

He always says he is Nigerian. Not Japanese.
If he don't want me anymore, immediately he leave. Nobody can stop him. Will not give me time. But he still with me. He told me think about that embarassed
Then I'm confusing again.
Now he say what my thinking is my mindset. Too much believe what I read on internet.
He is very smart person. Very very intelligent person. But I'm not. Maybe that's why I'm confusing over and over?

You know many Nigerian men and women.
Are they your friends?
Nigerian person who married with foreigner are think about foreigner partner is fool? embarassed
Yes, I know many Nigerians and some gave me a good and friendly advice when I was in your situation, some have pity of a foreign woman and tell you what is it real.

To you all I can say, don't believe what your husband is saying, Nigerian culture is usually never tell the truth, they tell you lies or they don't tell you anything. Watch your husbands action. Does he miss you? Does he buy things for the house, does he fix the the house for better living, does he invite you to eat out, does he go to have a nice time together out? Does he buy clothes, gifts for you? It's the way the Nigerian man shows love to his woman and of course, he cares and helps you if you are sick.

You had / have doubts about him, it's because you see and feel he is not honest with you. Watch, see and open your eyes, check his phone chats, his Facebook or any other social media or dating site he is using, he is your husband, you have the right to know where do you stand. What about the joint property? House, car, inheritance? Is your husband building security and properties together with you or it's built all by you and he is always poor? Don't talk too much to him which makes you more confused and he will accuse you for believing the internet stories. Open your eyes, see and analyze, look from outside as you were the best friend you have. What your best friend would advise you?
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ah, maybe in the eyes of Nigerians, we, foreigners are fool but if they see it well, we are building more comfort, we live better, we have more education, skills, we work well and we make the decent living when Nigerians live day by day, spending on brands and the next day hungry again, wasting their life and trying to copy western style of life, trying to come to our countries to make a better living. So we are not fool like it seems to be, we just have more love, heart and compassion to family, friends and human beings, we obey the law and respect other people which is developed in developed countries.

My answer usually is, you call me stupid maga then why am I living much better than you?
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by kunleweb: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Angela777:
Ah, maybe in the eyes of Nigerians, we, foreigners are fool but if they see it well, we are building more comfort, we live better, we have more education, skills, we work well and we make the decent living when Nigerians live day by day, spending on brands and the next day hungry again, wasting their life and trying to copy western style of life, trying to come to our countries to make a better living. So we are not fool like it seems to be, we just have more love, heart and compassion to family, friends and human beings, we obey the law and respect other people which is developed in developed countries.

My answer usually is, you call me stupid maga then why am I living much better than you?

Spot on Angie
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by error4040: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2019
Angela777:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.