Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action (13519 Views)

Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / HND Holders Threaten Industrial Action, Lament Discrimination / SSANU, NASU, NAAT Suspend Industrial Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by yankeedude(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2017
And Buhari cannot call one of his most useless governors to order? Or what is going on here?
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by naijaboy756: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:
Letting themselves get used

I understand 6.Something Billion paris club fund is a lot of money , but Industrial action won't force Aregbe to pay

What these people need is a lot of education, not cheap propaganda from PDP ( Yes, PDP) i have been to their meetings and i have heard the disgusting things they tell old and young and the seed of hate they planting around is germinating really fast

Aregbe should find a means to resolve this amicably , but being realistic 27 months arrears is very impossible to collect at once

How does all the rubbish you typed up translate to their salary payment?why is it that all Buhari supporters terrible dummies? maybe and GEJ are your real fathers. confirm from your mum

2 Likes

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by canalily(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2017
They value religion more than people working for them
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Fadiga24(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2017
May God punish APC zombies that try to change narratives to half salaries and full salaries.

May God cut your destinies in half.

3 Likes

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by emperormossad(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2017
In saner climes, these people would have risen up in arms against the government.
Man's inhumanity to man is the bane of our society.

2 Likes

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by pointstores(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2017
Nawa
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2017
cry
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Achillesdam500(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Shori gbogbo yin o buru shaa angry

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Slimbideb:
AS the strike action declared by workers in the employ
of Osun entered its second day on Thursday, lecturers
in the state-owned tertiary institutions, on
Thursday said arrangements have been
concluded to embark on indefinite industrial action
by January 15th, 2018 to register their grievances
against the payment of modulated salary by Governor
Rauf Aregbesola’s adminsitration.
The lecturers, under the auspices of Council of
Academic Staff Unions of Osun State Owned Tertiary
Institutions (CASUOSTI) maintained that a 21-day
ultimatum issued to the state government on November
7, 2017 had lapsed, stressing that and more than a
month after the expiration of the ultimatum, their
demands have not been acceded to.

www.tribuneonlineng.com/27-months-salary-arrears-lecturers-osun-tertiary-institutions-embark-industrial-action/
Why are they going on strike when CHANGE is already here? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2017
Yoruba , Land of poverty

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by erico2k2(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

I understand 6.Something Billion paris club fund is a lot of money , but Industrial action won't force Aregbe to pay

What these people need is a lot of education, not cheap propaganda from PDP ( Yes, PDP) i have been to their meetings and i have heard the disgusting things they tell old and young and the seed of hate they planting around is germinating really fast

Aregbe should find a means to resolve this amicably , but being realistic 27 months arrears is very impossible to collect at once

Bross I dnt understand you ohh . Make him pay forget PDP pr APC . The salary owed is owed to members of both APC and pdp

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Reference(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Well this is a lesson to all that believe in unbridled borrowing as a panacea to poverty and as a political tool. That it can backfire badly. As long as the fundamentals for productuvity are not in place any leverage sought is just a recipe for financial disaster. Nigeria as a whole has very weak fundamentals that all the infrastructure in the world cannot address. Restructure Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
HtwoOw:

Quote that verse to Jonathan and his friends for looting Nigeria

While you are at it, quote it for the crude oil that sells for $45/barrel when some people sold it for $120/barrel

Are you people still blaming Gej even after 2 years plus ? Wow wow

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Caprigal: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2017
27 months??

This country is beyond useless.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Wallade(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2017
Governor Aregbesola should be ashamed of the development. He has been paid an unbudgeted Paris Club Loan deduction refund in three instalments yet, he can't pay the salaries of state workers promptly, it is even more annoying that he is doing part payment.

Is he planning to leave the debt for the next governor? Hr has failed the state woefully.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by OgahBohz: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2017
and they where still working ...HOW?!
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And he continues insulting himself by quickly changing his argument from 13 and half being equal 2yr to justification of "even if it's a year"

Now, who is the actual oloshi?

Which of my comments justified it?

It is only an oloshi that will interprete 27 months of modulated salary as 2yrs.

You should be ashame of whichever school you attended if you attended one.

27/2 =?

u who try to instult others first check ur own cal

half salary for two years is same as 1 ur full salary.

just for likes n quote u would want to always support rubbish

y is d governor not collecting half salary or even forfeit his own salary
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

27/2 =?

u who try to instult others first check ur own cal

half salary for two years is same as 1 ur full salary.

just for likes n quote u would want to always support rubbish

y is d governor not collecting half salary or even forfeit his own salary
Why exactly did you quote me now?

If you don't understand simple English, how do I come in?
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

where was pdp mentioned In d post as been responsible for d news or d strike.

face d message n stop derailing d thread cos u want mention

oponu
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by AmeLonRo(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2017
How did they do it that it reached 27 months? What have they been living on? If that alternative can sustain them for so long I suggest they concentrate on it. The government is more and more making people to go into other businesses. With time people will not do government work well even though they take the money. Governmnent e wakkkiieeeeee!
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Why exactly did you quote me now?
If you don't understand simple English, how do I come in?
u d one who doesn't understand English
simple calculation 27/2=13.5
1 yr full salary is equal to two years half salary(modulated)
so stop trying to b smart when u are not
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

Lalasticlala see insult o

OK I would have replied you, but obviously you woke up hungry and angry , and yesterday's ogogoro probably hasn't cleared from your system,

FYI kogi state and a few other states with shitload of allocation owe more then 26 months of full salary and arrears

I'm not justifying the fact that aregbe is owing anybody, I'm saying with the little( actually it's half) allocation ( thanks to Jonathan) aregbe has done what most of your PDP tingods would not have dreamt of

And yes when the going was smooth Aregbesola paid 13 months salary in full and its always on time

Trash.
Is GEJ still the one paying Aregbe?
Whatever he paid Aregbe then is commensurate with what He paid others . Dude lied to you ppl.
He borrowed a postcode money for opon Imo, airport, etc plus normal allocations plus excess crude account. Dude embezzled them built few r lads and labored few schools.
Smh
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

u d one who doesn't understand English

simple calculation 27/2=13.5

1 yr full salary is equal to two years half salary(modulated)

so stop trying to b smart when u are not
And can you point out where I said 27 months modulated salary is same as one month or less?

Pls, stop disturbing my mention.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Do you need to insult yourself on a public forum or you just want to be noticed?

So 13 and half months is equal to 2yrs?

So for saying "modulated salary", I have justified it?

The way people understand English these days, I think dictionaries need to be urgently revised.

Anyway, you have been noticed, now crawl back out of my mention.
amukunmeko ni e, ewure lo de se o sile.

The full salary itself is not sufficient to cater for their family needs not to talk of useless modulated salary. must you justifies all evil doing of APC?
Ara lo maa pa gbogbo alatileyin APC lori nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And can you point out where I said 27 months modulated salary is same as one month or less?

Pls, stop disturbing my mention.

STFU!

Bloody BMC
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Funkybabee(f): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2017
This country is lost seriously.. Tired of jagajaga nonsense.... Na one company owed me since may till now no water no blood May God purnish all those wicked and heartless people
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

amukunmeko ni e, ewure lo de se o sile.

The full salary itself is not sufficient to cater for their family needs not to talk of useless modulated salary. must you justifies all evil doing of APC?
Ara lo maa pa gbogbo alatileyin APC lori nairaland.
Tell me where I justified the modulated salary or gtf outta my mention.

For the vernacular, you are several folds of that, for sure.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

STFU!

Bloody BMC
I'm a bmc, agreed, pls what's your job?

Most likely jobless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Causes Missing Results In Nigerian Universities? / Yabatech Post Ume 2010/2011 / How Do I Boost My Memory Capacity And Reading Hours Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.