Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action (13517 Views)

Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / HND Holders Threaten Industrial Action, Lament Discrimination / SSANU, NASU, NAAT Suspend Industrial Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Fadiga24:
May God punish APC zombies that try to change narratives to half salaries and full salaries.

May God cut your destinies in half.
cc liondeleo
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by aademola11: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Put yourself in the shoe of these people.
Aregbe should see the issue as been necessary.
HtwoOw:
Letting themselves get used

I understand 6.Something Billion paris club fund is a lot of money , but Industrial action won't force Aregbe to pay

What these people need is a lot of education, not cheap propaganda from PDP ( Yes, PDP) i have been to their meetings and i have heard the disgusting things they tell old and young and the seed of hate they planting around is germinating really fast

Aregbe should find a means to resolve this amicably , but being realistic 27 months arrears is very impossible to collect at once

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by mechanics(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2017
The govt no try at all, civil servants are on strike now lecturers, it's well.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2017
aademola11:
Put yourself in the shoe of these people.
Aregbe should see the issue as been necessary.

Do you believe Aregbesola can afford to clear those debts once?
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I'm a bmc, agreed, pls what's your job?
am self employed IT expert. some nairalanders can attest to that. I don't live my life defending those idiots that are making life miserable for people. I live among government workers and understand the pains that they are passing through. One of my neighbours who are government workers is owing me the sum of 62k as at today. imagine a family man unable to feed his kids? Himself and his wife works with state government.

Stop justifying evils or else we shall continue to gibe yo what you deserved.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Trash.
Is GEJ still the one paying Aregbe?
Whatever he paid Aregbe then is commensurate with what He paid others . Dude lied to you ppl.
He borrowed a postcode money for opon Imo, airport, etc plus normal allocations plus excess crude account. Dude embezzled them built few r lads and labored few schools.
Smh

Born liar, Jonathan is not still paying aregbe, but he reduced that allocation from 4.2B to 2.1B to 1.2B which is the current Osun's allocation

Salaries and payments is 3. Something Billion even when allocation was 4B so how would the governor cope with half allocation?
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

where was pdp mentioned In d post as been responsible for d news or d strike.

face d message n stop derailing d thread cos u want mention

oponu

PDP under Jonathan removed 70% of Osun's allocation, initially it was 4 billion, now it's 1.2B how would Aregbesola cope?
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

am self employed IT expert. some nairalanders can attest to that. I don't live my life defending those idiots that are making life miserable for people. I live among government workers and understand the pains that they are passing through. One of my neighbours who are government workers is owing me the sum of 62k as at today. imagine a family man unable to feed his kids? Himself and his wife works with state government.

Stop justifying evils or else we shall continue to gibe yo what you deserved.
IT expert my foot.

It is on nairaland you see a an okada rider managing to survive and probably using one cheap China phone forming a billionaire.

Mr IT expert, pls develop a better software for fanyogo business, it will reduce the human traffic congestion.

Meanwhile, I have no business with you, "Mr IT expert subsidising 62k for families".
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross I dnt understand you ohh . Make him pay forget PDP pr APC . The salary owed is owed to members of both APC and pdp

Imagine , we can't blame PDP under Jonathan that reduced allocation from 4billion to 1.2billion
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2017
naijaboy756:
How does all the rubbish you typed up translate to their salary payment?why is it that all Buhari supporters terrible dummies? maybe and GEJ are your real fathers. confirm from your mum

Osun allocation was reduced From 4billion to 1.2billion allocation and we shouldn't blame Jonathan for anything

Thank you Mr non dummies
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

cc liondeleo
Mr IT expert, is this the fanyogo software you were tasked to designed?

Are you still paying 62k subsidy to families of state govt workers?

Besides, Mr IT expert, what is my business with you?
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

PDP under Jonathan removed 70% of Osun's allocation, initially it was 4 billion, now it's 1.2B how would Aregbesola cope?

is it pdp dat is at d central now, dis is almost 2018 u still blaming past govt beside y was APC voted In is it not to correct whatever wrong pdp has made.

or will u as a business man employ a manager in ur company n after two years d new manager is giving u excuse y ur company can't grow is cos of d former manager

grow up abeg

nobody voted ur APC govt to come n give us excuse

please provide where n when it was reduced

I guess Jonathan also reduced it in 2016 since u can quote only osun defender new paper to back ur claim

go check d claim again it was for a month n not an entire year.

so try read, comprehend before commenting
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

IT expert my foot.

It is on nairaland you see a an okada rider managing to survive and probably using one cheap China phone forming a billionaire.

Mr IT expert, pls develop a better software for fanyogo business, it will reduce the human traffic congestion.

Meanwhile, I have no business with you, "Mr IT expert subsidising 62k for families".
lol, Bubari is a dullard same as all his aslickers thinking that everyone is senseless like them.
Those wey sabi me wella no sey I no dey call myself what not, you can check my contribution on other thread(especially tech/webmaster) that has nothing to do with politics. APC IS EVIL, MAY GOOD THINGS DEPART THE LIVES OF ALL APC SUPPORTERS ON NAIRALAND. AMIN YAH ALLAH

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s]Mr IT expert, is this the fanyogo software you were tasked to designed?
Are you still paying 62k subsidy to families of state govt workers?
Besides, Mr IT expert, what is my business with you?[/s]
SORROW SHALL BE THE PORTION OF ALL BMC CREW IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by naijaboy756: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

Osun allocation was reduced From 4billion to 1.2billion allocation and we shouldn't blame Jonathan for anything

Thank you Mr non dummies
whar have you and your,god achieved,by blames since 2015?Buhari met an economy that is not in recession and dragged it in.Obama met,an economy in recession and dragged it out. A dullard is a dullard QED

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And can you point out where I said 27 months modulated salary is same as one month or less?

Pls, stop disturbing my mention.

now I see who doesn't understand English did u see one month in my post

guy fly
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

lol, Bubari is a dullard same as all his aslickers thinking that everyone is senseless like them.
Those wey sabi me wella no sey I no dey call myself what not, you can check my contribution on other thread(especially tech/webmaster) that has nothing to do with politics. APC IS EVIL, MAY GOOD THINGS DEPART THE LIVES OF ALL APC SUPPORTERS ON NAIRALAND. AMIN YAH ALLAH
Bla bla bla, contributing rubbish.

IT expert is directing me to his comments, lol. This one thinks he is talking to a child, I don't give a damn whatever rubbish any IT rubbish make anywhere, entirely your biz, certainly never mine.

What the fvck is my damn biz with IT expert for God's sake?

Mr IT expert, pls be doing your IT expert and leave my mention alone, I'm not a client.

Besides, stop advertising any rubbish to me here.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

Born liar, Jonathan is not still paying aregbe, but he reduced that allocation from 4.2B to 2.1B to 1.2B which is the current Osun's allocation

Salaries and payments is 3. Something Billion even when allocation was 4B so how would the governor cope with half allocation?

Every state owing debts was affected.
They will deduce your debts and pay u balance.
Buhari is doing it to him too.
Loan business is dicey.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

SORROW SHALL BE THE PORTION OF ALL BMC CREW IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Amen.

Including pained losers assuming some people are being paid in the name of bmc.

All pained losers that assume others are being shall never find peace
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Bla bla bla, contributing rubbish.

IT expert is directing me to his comments, lol. This one thinks he is talking to a child, I don't give a damn whatever rubbish any IT rubbish make anywhere, entirely your biz, certainly never mine.

What the fvck is my damn biz with IT expert for God's sake?

Mr IT expert, pls be doing your IT expert and leave my mention alone, I'm not a client.

Besides, stop advertising any rubbish to me here.

I dont take job from Godforsaken APC members, am.not advertising my services to you or any nairalander, I will never advertise my services on nairaland but I have to mention what I do for a living when you said that your father is jobless.
Ole tutu to ko ba baba re lo n ba iwo naa finra, that's why you prefer to spread false information on cuber space to defend APC thereby get paid 30k at the end of every month.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by willynilly87: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is propaganda, if GEJ use power to reduce Osun allocation, now APC is in power let Buari use his power too to increase the allocation. Some Nairaland just believe whatever politician tell them. Aregbe presented a budget of 173 billions yesterday calculate that on monthly basis.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by topcollins: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ogbeni Onigbese
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Amen.

[s]Including pained losers assuming some people are being paid in the name of bmc.

All pained losers that assume others are being shall never find peace[/s]
THUNDER SCATTER ALL APC DEFENDER ON NAIRALAND
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
willynilly87:
This is propaganda, if GEJ use power to reduce Osun allocation, now APC is in power let Buari use his power too to increase the allocation. Some Nairaland just believe whatever politician tell them. Aregbe presented a budget of 173 billions yesterday calculate that on monthly basis.
jyou dey mind those idiot APC miscreant? APC led FG administration clocked 31months today 29th December, 2019, Aregbe started paying half salary some 27months ago which means the madness started under APC led FG adminstration knowingfully well that the FG will never scold them.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by OBAGADAFFI: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
LOL,

BMC crew should come and save LionDeLeo grin grin grin

But Aragbe no try at all.

Osun debt profile is put at N179 billion by the NBS.

That small state.....
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Pat081: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

"Modulated salary" for 27 months, don't be deceived by the caption.
says Wu
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by tiptopy03(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Where did u get this thrash!
U are definitely under Aregbe cuban Spell.

HtwoOw:

I understand 6.Something Billion paris club fund is a lot of money , but Industrial action won't force Aregbe to pay

What these people need is a lot of education, not cheap propaganda from PDP ( Yes, PDP) i have been to their meetings and i have heard the disgusting things they tell old and young and the seed of hate they planting around is germinating really fast

Aregbe should find a means to resolve this amicably , but being realistic 27 months arrears is very impossible to collect at once

As for idiots who have been insulting me for my comment I want to put it here to you instead of replying individually

I blame Jonathan and PDP for this problem, during election campaigns Aregbesola was insulted by GEJ, he called aregbe a rascal, Aregbesola replied by calling him a fool at a different campaign

Shortly after Osun's allocation was reduced From 4.2billion to 2.1Billion then to 1. 2Billion, under the pretense that global oil price has fallen , even then the allocation was not paid for 6 months, all these things happened shortly before the General elections

Fashola, Tinubu and other experienced politicians lamented the reduction but Almighty GEJ did not change the allocation hence the beginning of borrowing to pay salaries and to complete project

I was an election observer and I am conversant with Osun

Search the following words on Google for references

Aregbe and Jonathan in war of words

Osun allocation reduced

Tinubu condemns Osun allocation reduction

I'm sure you'll find 100 news links
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by taikonet005(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nigeria �� government and wickedness are 5 and 6
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by undefeateds: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

As for idiots who have been insulting me for my comment I want to put it here to you instead of replying individually

I blame Jonathan and PDP for this problem, during election campaigns Aregbesola was insulted by GEJ, he called aregbe a rascal, Aregbesola replied by calling him a fool at a different campaign

Shortly after Osun's allocation was reduced From 4.2billion to 2.1Billion then to 1. 2Billion, under the pretense that global oil price has fallen , even then the allocation was not paid for 6 months, all these things happened shortly before the General elections

Fashola, Tinubu and other experienced politicians lamented the reduction but Almighty GEJ did not change the allocation hence the beginning of borrowing to pay salaries and to complete project

I was an election observer and I am conversant with Osun

Search the following words on Google for references

Aregbe and Jonathan in war of words

Osun allocation reduced

Tinubu condemns Osun allocation reduction

I'm sure you'll find 100 news links

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by willynilly87: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=undefeateds post=63711868][/quote]

Stop this propaganda, no president can unilaterally reduce state allocation. Thank God Buari has been in power for almost three yrs let him reduce PDP state allocation and increase APC control state allocation. After failing in dr duty they just put the blame on GEJ. All the machinery of govt is now in d hand of APC let them use it and stop blaming someone that has left power since May 2015.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by undefeateds: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

Lalasticlala see insult o

OK I would have replied you, but obviously you woke up hungry and angry , and yesterday's ogogoro probably hasn't cleared from your system,

FYI kogi state and a few other states with shitload of allocation owe more then 26 months of full salary and arrears

I'm not justifying the fact that aregbe is owing anybody, I'm saying with the little( actually it's half) allocation ( thanks to Jonathan) aregbe has done what most of your PDP tingods would not have dreamt of

And yes when the going was smooth Aregbesola paid 13 months salary in full and its always on time
when is aregbe collecting half allocation,it is just propaganda to brainwashed his gullible followers like u,Jonathan didn't owe any state,
when buhari assume power,did he not give him full allocation, he even collect bail out three times,33billion,11Billion and 6billion,so what is his excuse Mr man wake up from ur slumber and face d fact,and I want u to say amen to this prayer 'may GOD run ur life the way aregbe is running d life of salary earner in osun state'
A loud Amen
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by willynilly87: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
APC and propaganda, GEJ reduced Osun allocation yet workers were paid dr full salary but Buari came restored the allocation and even release Paris club refund yet workers r paid half salary, do u people think we are dullard or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yabatech Post Ume 2010/2011 / How Do I Boost My Memory Capacity And Reading Hours Time / Photos: Yinka Ayefele’s Handsome Son Graduates From Howard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.