Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business (22735 Views)

Pls Guyz Need A Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Or Daily Payment Urgently / Bus Hire Purchase Business / Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by Profbiz: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2010
PLEASE ANYONE WITH INFO ON THE COST OF PROCURING A TRICYCLE (KEKE MARUWA/NAPEP) SHOULD PLEASE SHARE WITH THE HOUSE.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE AVERAGE DAILY RETURNS AND THE PROFITABILITY OF THIS BUSINESS.

THANKS
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2010
it really depends on your location. as for me, i reside in Ikorodu - Lagos. So please kindly let me know your location.

here : they purchase it for N320,000 and you pay N40,000 for the union of where you are going to operate it. and you can also give it to someone on Instalmentally and here they deliver N2,500 per day x 30 = 75,000/month for 1 year=N900,000 or you buy it and give it to them installmentaly repayment of N600,000. if you want more info: call me on 07025503696. Tope

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by Profbiz: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2010
Thanks Tope, I am thinking of cele Ago Okota Axis or any other area in Lagos where Keke Maruwa business is thriving. Please, Is the 900,000 the full repayment. If so, does that mean than one can recover investment and profit within one year.

I will contact you for more info.

Am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by demosil(m): 6:02am On Dec 06, 2012
Hi Tope, or anyone with the business experience regarding Keke Napep (MARUWA) purchase & returns. Considering the information given then, has anything changes regarding the figures or still intact? Pls kindly advice.
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by shommans: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hallo
tope,pls im interested,im at festac town.how much do u pay each month,after the down payment of 40000k
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by ukese: 6:03am On Mar 04, 2015
Profbiz:
PLEASE ANYONE WITH INFO ON THE COST OF PROCURING A TRICYCLE (KEKE MARUWA/NAPEP) SHOULD PLEASE SHARE WITH THE HOUSE.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE AVERAGE DAILY RETURNS AND THE PROFITABILITY OF THIS BUSINESS.

THANKS

Hello if you would like to invest in the lucrative transport business with 450k

then this is for you, you can buy a Tricycle, TVS king model, do all the registration and paint it with 450k, and get paid back 800k, as hire purchase.

location is UYO
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by Ogwuma(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2015
Hi guys in have 2 keke maruwas in surulere Lagos. Bought do first brand new (400k registration and others 50k) gave it out on hire purchase for 750k at 15k per week.

The second was bought used 200k. Hire purchase 400k at 10k per week. The secret of the business it to get a reasonable rider who is focused. I started with my rider some 3yrs ago, now he has 8 kekes under his mgtmt. All he does is monitor. I don't have issues with returns.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by enomakos(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote
author=Ogwuma post=31281314]Hi guys in have 2 keke maruwas in surulere
Lagos. Bought do first brand new (400k registration and others 50k) gave
it out on hire purchase for 750k at 15k per week.

The second was bought used 200k. Hire purchase 400k at 10k per week. The
secret of the business it to get a reasonable rider who is focused. I
started with my rider some 3yrs ago, now he has 8 kekes under his mgtmt.
All he does is monitor. I don't have issues with returns.[/quote]bro do you know any bank or individual that loan people money to buy keke?

i want to buy one keke but my cash is short

1 Like

Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by Preetybuoy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ogwuma:
Hi guys in have 2 keke maruwas in surulere Lagos. Bought do first brand new (400k registration and others 50k) gave it out on hire purchase for 750k at 15k per week.

The second was bought used 200k. Hire purchase 400k at 10k per week. The secret of the business it to get a reasonable rider who is focused. I started with my rider some 3yrs ago, now he has 8 kekes under his mgtmt. All he does is monitor. I don't have issues with returns.
[color=#000099][/color]

ca you please give me the number of your rider maybe he can help find a responsible rider
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by ukese: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Preetybuoy:
[color=#000099][/color]

ca you please give me the number of your rider maybe he can help find a responsible rider

i have one, but its in UYO
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by Missfads(f): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
pls has anyone ever experience a situation where u give your keke to a rider and when he has not even paid half the hire purchase Agreement... he has an accident and the keke is written off....what's the way out pls....

1 Like

Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by blacky82(f): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sage One is online accounting software with dashboards, graphs and drill-downs to any transaction that you and your accountant can access, 24/7 via the internet. It is easy touse, with no accounting jargon and an intuitive interface that will make running your business a breeze.

With all our features and reporting, you can easily manage your banking
and cash flow and always know how your business is doing.

Available anywhere, anytime!

Because Sage One is online, you can simply login from wherever you are and start working.You access your data from the cloud which means that your data is available online, anywhere, anytime and from any device. All you need is an internet connection
http://olivetcloud.com/sage100/s/
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by rev2214(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
I know a micro finance bank that is givingit to people on instalment basis at Ladipo Matori Mushin. You pay back on weekly basis. I will ask for detail if you're interested.

NOTE: I have an account with them for my business support. Is Free interest loan. But not on Keke oooo.
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by xrisdon(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by OhiGentle(m): 2:37am On Nov 04, 2015
Great thread and I am glad to see this. I invested in this keke napep business some months back and as at now I have two running in Benin City.

I bought them new at N350k each and I gave them out on hire purchase on an agreement of 16 months repayment.
Each driver pays N12k every week (that is N2000 per day, Mon - Sat only) so I give them Sunday free for themselves.

At N12k per week from one keke am making N48k per month for just one. Putting the two keke figures together you can see I make N96k from the two each month and if you multiply that by 16 month agreement you know what my final profit will be.

The secret of this business is getting a driver who is reliable and is motivated to pay off your money so that he becomes the owner of the keke. Such a driver will actually maintain the keke properly because he knows he is making a daily living from it, he has the full Sunday for himself so any money he works goes to his own pocket.

The business is very good and if you know how to save money well, you will see yourself buying more and more keke even before one agreement runs out. So imagine you are able to manage up to 5 kekes then trust me you are in steady money.

I hope this helps a little because I am in Benin City and that's how best to run it here so I don't know if same strategy will work in other cities but all the same, best of luck to everyone who invest in this business.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by rev2214(m): 4:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Call my account officer Alfa Nuru on 08128789080 for assistance.

1 Like

Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by kolokolobi(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Missfads:
pls has anyone ever experience a situation where u give your keke to a rider and when he has not even paid half the hire purchase Agreement... he has an accident and the keke is written off....what's the way out pls....

What are the details of the agreement signed between you two. Was there even an agreement at all.
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by doncassey(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
@oyigentle,
i want us to discuss this business.am currently in benin.
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by doncassey(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
s lets discuss
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by cashlurd(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
please does anyone here know how much a Keke is sold in Abakaliki Ebonyi state and how much it is given as hire purchase?
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by honeyworld1801(f): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hi guys. Thank you for all the information on the business. Please I'm about to go into the keke maruwa hire purchase and I need more information on the below.
1. How do you get someone that is responsible and reliable to ride the keke and deliver everyday or instalmentally.
2. How do you collect money from the rider daily or weekly through bank or cash.
3. How is it been monitored.
Kindly assist with all necessary information. I appreciate you guys. Thank you.
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by vkon2(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
last year november I bought one at #430,000 excluding any form of registration.am reside at ijebu Ode ,pls where can I see keke selling for #400,000 around ogun and lagos,pls ur response will b highly appreciated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by Enesi47: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ogwuma:

hello sir I need tvs at higher purchase , I am early 30 reside in agege
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by Enesi47: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Preetybuoy:
[color=#000099][/color]

hello sir I need tvs brand new higher purchase with police agreement, I reside in agege
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by billtommy(m): 12:43am On Jun 11, 2016
Enesi47:
hello sir I need tvs brand new higher purchase with police agreement, I reside in agege

I sent u a pm
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by Arewa12: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2017
billtommy:

I sent u a pm

Sir I don't know if you still give out keke on higher Purchase sir.... Really in need of one
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by chiandosi: 12:46pm On May 12, 2017
Please, i stay at lekki and i need a tricycle for hire purchase as soon as possible. please anyone who can help with this will be appreciated. contact me on 08118203058 for negotiations. chiandosi52@gmail.com
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by chiandosi: 1:05pm On May 12, 2017
Enesi47:

Please sir, i stay at lekki and i need a tricycle for hire purchase as soon as possible. please anyone who can help with this will be appreciated. contact me on 08118203058 for negotiations. chiandosi52@gmail.com
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by falklanderix(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2017
good morning, I will like to introduce you all the new tricycle in town. allow me introduce you to our six seater A/c tricycle shuttle ( keke napep or maruwa as it's fondly called here) which runs on auto gas (Liquefied Petroleum Gas known has Cooking Gas ) & petrol.
this tricycle shuttle (keke napep or maruwa) seats 6 to 7 passengers and it's fully air-conditioned with closed doors,voice over and advert screen, fuel economical and affordable.
ADVANTAGES
Fully air-conditioned
Comfortable
Considerable fuel savings
40% cheaper than petrol when on auto Gas (Liquefied Petroleum Gas known has Cooking Gas )
Less frequent servicing
Environmental friendly
No less in performance
any interested person should please call 08054665135 or mail me forklanderix@gmail.com

Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by bitcoinbiz: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
I need Maruwa for hire purchase am in Lagos but I can relocate if need be to any part of the country

Please call me on +2347016350367

+2347016350367
With police agreement
Re: Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
A sincere brother needs a tricycle (keke) for a hire purchase he lives in Surulere Lagos please if you can buy one for him kindly call the below numbers thanks and God bless you. you won't regret meeting him 07031972866, 07086560323

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / Why Nigerian Shipowners May Lose Out From $19bn Dangote Refinery / Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.