Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Miracle Worker By Philosophy.com - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miracle Worker By Philosophy.com (809 Views)

The Miracle Of Body Magic And Wonder Bra – By Etcetera / Miracle Suits For Girls / Dr Miracle Hair Care Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Worker By Philosophy.com by ifeoma2022(f): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2010
Please does any body in the house know of this product (MIRACLE WORKER OR MIRACLE IN A JAR) BY PHILOSOPHY.COM, the way it works, where and how one can get the product in Nigeria(Lagos precisely).

They seems to have problem shipping it to Nigeria.

Please the help of the house on this.
Re: Miracle Worker By Philosophy.com by yjay(f): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2010
ifeoma2022:

Please does any body in the house know of this product (MIRACLE WORKER OR MIRACLE IN A JAR) BY PHILOSOPHY.COM, the way it works, where and how one can get the product in Nigeria(Lagos precisely).

They seems to have problem shipping it to Nigeria.

Please the help of the house on this.

philosophy isnt a popular brand in Nigeria so i am absolutely certain u wont find it here, if they are ving issues shipping it to Nigeria, just get a shipping coy here in Nigeria with a branch in the US & ve them pay for u while u pay to their Nigerian office & philosophy ll deliver to their office in the US & they ll send it to u in Nigeria, hope u got that
Re: Miracle Worker By Philosophy.com by ifeoma2022(f): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2010
yjay:

philosophy isnt a popular brand in Nigeria so i am absolutely certain u wont find it here, if they are ving issues shipping it to Nigeria, just get a shipping coy here in Nigeria with a branch in the US & ve them pay for u while u pay to their Nigerian office & philosophy ll deliver to their office in the US & they ll send it to u in Nigeria, hope u got that

Thanks for your wonderful suggestion. I will make enquiries for that.
Re: Miracle Worker By Philosophy.com by nanidee(f): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2010
Yeah, go along with what yjay said. And better still, if u know someone leaving the u.s for naija, u can have them order it for u. It takes less than a week to ship to any address in the u.s, i guess that'll be much better for u.
And I must say, they have great reviews for their products, Im using one of them now, and i think i like it. (i said think, cos i just started using it. But so far, i like it sha)
Good luck sha wink
Re: Miracle Worker By Philosophy.com by browncocos(f): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2010
ok am back now and much settled
the companys name is blush
and it located in lagos
unfortunately the address was not in the article

heres the link
they carry philosophy products http://www.bellanaija.com/2009/12/04/blush-brings-worlds-best-kept-beauty-secrets-to-nigeria/

u can leave a comment asking for the address and bella or the owner of the store will reply
u can do the maths it could just be better finding out how much it is here
but if its too expensive in lagos ill say follow the advise given above

all the best

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Shoulders To Every Woman. / New Kidz Colourful Socks! / Where Do I Get Some Sewing Materials Which We Dont Have It Here In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.