Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (60520 Views)

Tobi Bakre Pictured With D'banj / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday / Photo Of Burna Boy Chilling With D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks by cybriz82(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
gabinogem:
Why their head bend

Their head or ur eyes
Re: Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks by freshdude99(m): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Here comes ur tears, my favorite beverage! I know replying u is not really worth it but I gotta do this cos u act like u're smart but in reality u're a moronic sh!tbag.

This is a faceless forum and u taking every comment u come across here serious shows how dumb u can be. You failed to catch the joke in my comment and u are here spewing rubbish on my mention. Kindly f#ck off into exile!
Exit route I guess but no so fast dude, many people, I mean so many people aren't just passive with comments they read on faceless forums like these... It actually affects there lives somehow. So be reasonable wen u share posts on forums ok? You might just be the one to positively affect a fellow Nigerian's life, gracias!
Re: Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2017
freshdude99:

Exit route I guess but no so fast dude, many people, I mean so many people aren't just passive with comments they read on faceless forums like these... It actually affects there lives somehow. So be reasonable wen u share posts on forums ok? You might just be the one to positively affect a fellow Nigerian's life, gracias!
oh wise one, sue me!
Re: Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks by SirBunky85(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
niggi4life:
Bro, I have been in your position before, The first day i took weed, everything and everyone around me was wierd. I crossed the road to the other side 7 Good times, i mean to and fro 7 freaking times before that "thing" tell me say guy u dey fck up.....

Not to worry, when next u see dis pix, u go realise say na u bend ur fone grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Lol. Most of u are damn to funny.
Re: Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks by Ayobami7(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio / My Ass Is Growing, Life Is Good - Khloe / Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.