Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” (28734 Views)

"If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by londonrivals: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2017
DMW boss Davido has said in a newly released video that if he could settle his beef with Wizkid, anybody can settle.

The FIA crooner who recently had a sold out show two nights ago at the Eko Hotels said this few hours before his show began while goofing around with some of his friends.

After getting an assurance that the video would not be released until after the show, Davido had said that the MoHits crew would be performing at his show…

He excitedly confirmed that all the members of the defunct group would be on his stage to perform as a group

According to Davido “If Wizkid and I can settle anybody can settle” he said, confirming that his beef with Wizkid was a big one!

http://www.metronaija.ng/wizkid-can-settle-anybody-can-settle-davido/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Yian1(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2017
I no gree, senseless igbos no go gree with buhari

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Khd95(m): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2017
U never still settle scores in the baby mama category oogrin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Hotshawarma(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Yian1:
I no gree, senseless igbos no go gree with buhari
You are not making sense though....no carry empty brain enter 2018

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Yian1(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Hotshawarma:
You are not making sense though....no carry empty brain enter 2018
One of them already noticed!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Benjom(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Your opinion. People that fight 'till death do them part' dey o.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by BruncleZuma: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by olaolulazio(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
God and Satan/devil can never settle.
Light and darkness will never settle.

Make this una madness end with 2017.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Heywhizzy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
How will this help plantashun boys to settle.. He tried settling psquare but to no avail.. Abi those ones no be anybody ni?

It's more difficult for former group members/brothers to settle than mere competitors settling

Wizkid and Davido had no real beef sef.. Na just publicity stunt

7 Likes

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Bluffly: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
What are they to use themselves as a model. Pride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Abbeyme: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Fact
Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by fergieboy: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Davido is just ass licking wizkid

Wizzy no sendam but davido got a good heart

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by favourmic(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
you people dey mad o, you get your money wizardkid get his own if u like keep fighting if u like settle it how that solve fuel scarcity sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Sirmuel1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wizkid started all these nonsense in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
make I quick comment abeg. For the topic,

1 Like

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by domopps(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Davido is right tho....

Cheerrs

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Cletus77(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nigeria may never settle with buhari

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Tholuwaniey(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by RIPEnglish: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Idiot, we are knowledge you both are not fighted before, you just want to trend in relevancy on online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anybody?

You mean Israeli and Palestine?

You mean Kanu and Buhari?

You mean Trump and Muslims?

You mean Sunni and Shiites?

You mean North Korea and South Korea?

You mean Biafra and Nigeria?

Do you know what you are saying at all? You mean Nigerians and Nigerian government? shocked

17 Likes

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by swiz123(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Certainly NwaAmaikpe and Airforce1 can never settle grin

8 Likes

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by winkmart: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Good. I had much fun at Lekki Novare yesterday. I no get beef with anyone. See my profile for the pix
Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Let the old things pass away...
Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Firefire(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yeye fowl
Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by biomustry: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin
IPob be looking at you like

5 Likes

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
nonsense

He said his beef with Wizkid was a big one..lol. I wonder what is big in a beef that was solely based on social media rants.

No diss tracks and no shots fired.. He needs to learn from Big ,tupac, nas jaz, jadda 5o cent etc.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by Odianose13(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Paul and Peter Okoye don settle? Beef get level..... Family beef no easy settle, ask Psquare.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by bobbybrains(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
This one na only for two ✌ guys and not for two ✌ girls or for a guy and a girl's real beefs
Re: Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” by iamrammy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
well said OBO, Glad you both finaly realised that our shine is different just like our faces,but the top is never too crowded. God it's 2days left bless me befor 2018.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa / Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? / Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.