Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

A Job Vacancy In Uyo For A "Speech" Disabled Girl That Is Extremely Brilliant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Job Vacancy In Uyo For A "Speech" Disabled Girl That Is Extremely Brilliant (443 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? / Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job / This Is Extremely Urgent. Please, Read And Respond Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Job Vacancy In Uyo For A "Speech" Disabled Girl That Is Extremely Brilliant by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Hello people,
I am a nairalander and I feel I should do this because it's the least I can do.There is a girl of about 18 years old, extremely intelligent, honest and hardworking. I have known her from when she was little. Her father abandoned them (her mom and younger brother) and she was born with speech disability(she talks like a baby learning how to talk). All her life, getting education has been a struggle ,she has lived in many places because of the offers to see her through primary school to secondary. My mum assisted in paying her fees from Nursery to some point in Primary school.Then some other person's took over.

She made her Waec at one sitting and she is willing to go to the higher institution to study Chemical engineering. I so much believe in her. For now, she works in a bookshop and earns 10k, the owner doesn't pay on time and when the money comes, she buys foodstuffs with it and save the rest. So far she has saved close to 40k.

She is residing in Uyo and I am solicting on her behalf for a job she could do part time while she go to the University. I will try and buy the books she needs throughout her University by God's grace. I just need her to have a stable income to pay her school fees.

Please contact me through my mail if you can help. Thanks in anticipation.

I forgot to add that she has always been first in all her class and she has gone to represent her school in different competitions. She is gifted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Job Vacancy In Uyo For A "Speech" Disabled Girl That Is Extremely Brilliant by AnodaIT(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Since she is sound academically, she can do well in research and writing

She should do two things to bring her money without needing to talk to people
1. Blogging IN HER PASSION AREA

2. Doing project works, seminars, assignments for undergraduates

If she can develop her skills in these, I would like to meet her
Am in Uyo

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Friend Is In Desperate Need Of A Job / Creative Banner Designing Master Class On Whatsup / Lottery (lotto) Terminals Operators Needed (Abuja And Ilorin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.