Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (46260 Views)

Khafi And Gedoni Unveil Their Son, Malakai's Face In Adorable Christmas Photo / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
That time she go say olorun ajanaku (god of ajanaku)meanwhile ajanaku worship devil,if u carry pastors or alfas for head u will be dumbfounded abt wat u will find in their closet,most christians take their pastors as their God.Naso u go hear god of oyedepo,god of adeboye,the only God i know is dat of Abraham,Isaac & Jacob.Quote me make God of Elijah fire u

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by tyup(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
MrHistorian:
Christianity is sweet when you have money. grin tongue

No be lie ehn bro

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by tyup(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Zoharariel:
This woman worships the god of Ajanaku. But when Pastor or was it Prophet Ajanaku died; Yes! You guessed right! grin cheesy grin

13 different occult groups came to retrieve Ajanaku's rotten head since he too was a member. Hahahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

If you carry christianity or any religion for head; wallahi, you don die! grin

Evidence or keep your poverty stricken mouth shut for life

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Enemyofpeace: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Odianose13:

U and the person Wey like ur comment. I hope say this attitude go end in 2017. grin
I won't end,we shall carry it till 3050 when we will upgrade it
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Chukazu: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
BafanaBafana:
Beautiful things.

I don't think any other tribe in Nigeria support their musicians the way yorubas do.

Mischief!

So building of mansion is new yardstick for "supporters club" undecided
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Icon79(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Christianity is sweet when you have Jesus Christ. Money is an extra.

O pari

MrHistorian:
Christianity is sweet when you have money. grin tongue
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by agarawu23(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
PapaBrowne:
I dont understand why this is called a mansion or why anybody would describe it as mega.
This is a simply good duplex. The good thing about it is that the owners have worked hard for thier money and got it through legitimate means.

Dont because you want to increase clicks on your blog, describe something for what it isnt. Ask seun if thats how he built Nairaland to become the most popular site in Africa.

house that's not more than 20-25m is now multi-million mansion. They simply don't know the difference between a duplex and mansion
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Odianose13(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
I won't end,we shall carry it till 3050 when we will upgrade it

Hahahaha. See mission! Even upgrade.
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by tosinjay(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
So Femi Emmanuel is her pastor, Femi Emmanuel wey like money pass anything...
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by RealEstateTek: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Zoharariel:
This woman worships the god of Ajanaku. But when Pastor or was it Prophet Ajanaku died; Yes! You guessed right! grin cheesy grin

13 different occult groups came to retrieve Ajanaku's rotten head since he too was a member. Hahahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

If you carry christianity or any religion for head; wallahi, you don die! grin

Lies from the pit of Hell. Senseless Yoruba trying to pull another Yoruba down. Just because u and ur entire family can not achieve 1% of what she has achieved in Life doesn't mean u should be nefariously calumniating her. You are guilty of Character assasination.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by babalonimi: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations!!! Ile Atura

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Azam101: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
I thought she was a saint during her youthful days? so this woman like preeek die be that !

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Timiblanko(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
They've worked for it enjoy the fruit of your labour sir and ma

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Blackfire(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
that's what you have been saying since 1987 and now you're 75 years old

have u eaten?
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by bid4rich(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
The house no even fine mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

I for like to see your own sha...

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Enemyofpeace: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Blackfire:

have u eaten?

yes I ated EBA and bread
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Enemyofpeace: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
bid4rich:

I for like to see your own sha...
see am.

Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by bid4rich(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
see am.

P O W E R F U L !!! grin
This one may gulp about 20 million if not more.
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Blackfire(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
yes I ated EBA and bread

is that all
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Honestagbons(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congrats
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by BIXYBABE: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lasan laye o, imule mofo.....in tope alabi's voice.lols... hmmm
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Enemyofpeace: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
bid4rich:

P O W E R F U L !!! grin
This one may gulp about 20 million if not more.
close to 65 million
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by agwaisrael(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2017
I'm sick and tired of click-baits on nairaland.

Go to maitama, Abuja.
Go around Lagos island.
Search Google.

This is not what you refer to as a "mansion".
Not every duplex is a mansion. Infact, not every mansion is a duplex.

Some busy bodies will ask, "which one you get?".

Answer: I don't have to be a dog to know a goat.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by agwaisrael(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2017
Preetiex:
That time she go say olorun ajanaku (god of ajanaku)meanwhile ajanaku worship devil,if u carry pastors or alfas for head u will be dumbfounded abt wat u will find in their closet,most christians take their pastors as their God.Naso u go hear god of oyedepo,god of adeboye,the only God i know is dat of Abraham,Isaac & Jacob.Quote me make God of Elijah fire u

Lol. So you can refer to GOD with Elijah but not Oyedepo. Both are servants of GOD. Infact, Oyedepo was born in Salvation, Elijah did not know JESUS CHRIST!

Why not grow your faith=relationship=understanding in GOD and now pray with "my GOD!"
Re: Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2017
agwaisrael:

Lol. So you can refer to GOD with Elijah but not Oyedepo. Both are servants of GOD. Infact, Oyedepo was born in Salvation, Elijah did not know JESUS CHRIST!

Why not grow your faith=relationship=understanding in GOD and now pray with "my GOD!"
i reverse d last sentence,we dont know wat is happening in private,Rev.King was a pastor who claim he worship christ but who is he exactly,just like dis ajanaku,we have heard of pastors & alfas murdering people dey all claim to worship God until dere secret was expose.most are devil worshipper in disguise.dis is just my opinion,u can support ur pastor & ur church we shall all witness d last day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Priscilla In Matching Outfits To Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / Dead Ras Kimono: 7 Things You Do Not Know About The Late Reggae Artiste / Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.