Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party (53044 Views)

Allison Sekegha Hosts Birthday & House Warming Reception (Photos) / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Sleempapa(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tope Alabi Dedicates And Moves Into Newly Completed Mansion (Photos)----greenloaded.org

Veteran Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi is ending the

year on a big note, as the singer has just
dedicated and moved into her newly complete

mansion, situated at Fagba, Iju Lagos.

The singer, dedicated the house, and had a

house-warming ceremony on Thursday,

December 28, 2017.

Her mansion project was embarked two years
ago and its sits atop two plots of land.

According to a source, she invested most of the

proceedings from her shows on this property

and her musical career.

Tope and her family moved out of her current

apartment which she bought years ago.

Tope Alabi and Her Husband.

The dedication ceremony was performed by

Pastor Femi Emmanuel of the Living SpringChapel, Lagos.

Tope has been married to Soji for over 16 years.

Talking about their marriage, Tope reflected,

“For us to be in the ministry for over 16 years

now is by the grace of God. The administration of

the ministry has been assigned to my husband

and I don’t poke about at all. Mine is to prepare

for programmes. Whenever he gives the signals
that all is set, I am ready. If there is a need for

any material— either for my own use or for the

home— I make a request and he provides. God

has been using him tremendously for me and the

ministry. So, at no point in time did we ever

quarrel over business issues. The business isn’t

mine but his (Soji’s).

Source;

http://greenloaded.org/celebrities/tope-alabi-dedicatesand-moves-into-newly-completed-mansion-photos/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Sleempapa(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Sleempapa(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2017

1 Share

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Sleempapa(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
shocked shocked point taken...
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by davostar: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
God go do my own too this 2018.
IJN AMEN

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by RIPEnglish: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
This one too has building her own house, everyone are did house warmer this December anyhow.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Benjom(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Write2018: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations, hardworking woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by danthamccoy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations ma.

Soon she will be called olosho, people will proclaim they have never heard of her and so of course she cannot build a house on her own, some will insist there is a possibility she did something diabolical or illegal, scammers will show you how to buy 5k data with N100, fixed match sellers with post photoshoped tickets etc etc.
Nairaland is so predictable these days.

17 Likes

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by azlad2010(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Happy for her
Sleempapa:
Tope Alabi Dedicates And Moves Into Newly Completed Mansion (Photos)----greenloaded.org

Veteran Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi is ending the

year on a big note, as the singer has just
dedicated and moved into her newly complete

mansion, situated at Fagba, Iju Lagos.

The singer, dedicated the house, and had a

house-warming ceremony on Thursday,

December 28, 2017.

Her mansion project was embarked two years
ago and its sits atop two plots of land.

According to a source, she invested most of the

proceedings from her shows on this property

and her musical career.

Tope and her family moved out of her current

apartment which she bought years ago.

Tope Alabi and Her Husband.

The dedication ceremony was performed by

Pastor Femi Emmanuel of the Living SpringChapel, Lagos.

Tope has been married to Soji for over 16 years.

Talking about their marriage, Tope reflected,

“For us to be in the ministry for over 16 years

now is by the grace of God. The administration of

the ministry has been assigned to my husband

and I don’t poke about at all. Mine is to prepare

for programmes. Whenever he gives the signals
that all is set, I am ready. If there is a need for

any material— either for my own use or for the

home— I make a request and he provides. God

has been using him tremendously for me and the

ministry. So, at no point in time did we ever

quarrel over business issues. The business isn’t

mine but his (Soji’s).

Source;

http://greenloaded.org/celebrities/tope-alabi-dedicatesand-moves-into-newly-completed-mansion-photos/
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by baloest: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
nice building & painting, my own is on d way by God's grace

4 Likes

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by FrenchWay: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tufiakwa! cry
A gospel artiste that bleaches.

Her mates are getting houses at Banana Island and LekkiI, she is getting a mansion at Iju.

Now compare her achievement with that of small Linda that has a house in Banana island and then come back to argue with me why prostitution should not be legalised in the entire country.
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by temitemi1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations aunty Tope.
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by UTILITYMAY(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations on this Success Aunty Tope...
Baba God; in 2018 I just don't want to build a house of my own; I want to buy house for people and I also want to be blessings to people such that they can build their own houses through me. Amen in Jesus Name...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by IYADARA(f): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dear Lord, make me as productive in 2018 and help me to be humble with it to my husband.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by meliziz12(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is beautiful,life needs consistency,persistence and patience try the three "P" and thank me later,

4 Likes

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Uyiii: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
danthamccoy:
Haters landing in 3...2...1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by IVORY2009(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:
This one too has building her own house, everyone are did house warmer this December anyhow.

Englisch grin

9 Likes

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by jamaicabakare(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Which type of caption is diz?

Please diz rubbish ends in 2017

1 Like

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by GGirll: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations Tope Alabi I love your songs but please desist from bleaching your knuckles showed it...Let's always practice what we preach love you dear.
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Binchim(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
IVORY2009:

Englisch grin
As everybody dey warm house, you fit still vex gather fire wood round your house and put fire o, make e for no loss. Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by IVORY2009(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Binchim:
As everybody dey warm house, you fit still vex gather fire wood round your house and put fire o, make e for no loss. Lol

grin
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by WebSurfer(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
Tufiakwa! cry
A gospel artiste that bleaches.

Her mates are getting houses at Banana Island and LekkiI, she is getting a mansion at Iju.

Now compare her achievement with that of small Linda that has a house in Banana island and then come back to argue with me why prostitution should not be legalised in the entire country.
Imagine such stupidity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by israelmao(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by columbus007(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
No be dis woman wey dem talk say dey svck that late pastor ajanaku long rod that year shocked
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by soberdrunk(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
"Tope Alabis house warming", makes the husband seem like a furniture/accessory. angry
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Jee1: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
A very good way to end the year...Congratz to her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Grabbing Tayo Sobola's Backside / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim / Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.