Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

How China Played Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How China Played Trump (2206 Views)

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) / US Trade Wars: A Brief Look Into The Past And How China Is A Different New Game / How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How China Played Trump by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2017

Yesterday:

Caught RED HANDED - very disappointed that China is allowing oil to go into North Korea. There will never be a friendly solution to the North Korea problem if this continues to happen!

grin grin grin

The Art of the Deal.

Shower Trump with praises so the i.diot feels important and he will swallow everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How China Played Trump by KingSango(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
There is no averting the change of worlds. grin

African empires rise and the West is a small place.

ASE

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How China Played Trump by themonk(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mindfulness:

Yesterday:

Caught RED HANDED - very disappointed that China is allowing oil to go into North Korea. There will never be a friendly solution to the North Korea problem if this continues to happen!

grin grin grin

The Art of the Deal.

Shower Trump with praises so the i.diot feels important and he will swallow everything.
Two reasons china cannot turn their back on North Korea.
1)About 80% of North Korean exports goes to china. This means they are economic allies dependent on each other for goods.
2) China wouldn't want US to occupy north korea in the event of the aftermath of a war. Nobody wants US in their backyard. Remember Iraq?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How China Played Trump by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
themonk:

1)About 80% of North Korean exports goes to china. This means they are economic allies dependent on each other for goods.
2) China wouldn't want US to occupy north korea in the event of the aftermath of a war. Nobody wants US in their backyard. Remember Iraq?

Trump will not know. He is the most ignorant president the US has ever had. Bush jr. looks like Einstein compared to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How China Played Trump by themonk(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mindfulness:

Trump will not know. He is the most ignorant president the US has ever had. Bush jr. looks like Einstein compared to him.
Trump is the worst president ever elected to office. He has reduced the office of the POTUS to that of naughty teenagers. Pussci grabbing, rascist, reality show president. Good for nothing but twitter.

3 Likes

Re: How China Played Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mindfulness:

I agree that was the reason putin supported him because he felt trump was a joker and now they are not getting along even after trump praise for putin.It is now trump is realising that Russia and China are not his friends.

1 Like

Re: How China Played Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
themonk:

Trump is the worst president ever elected to office. He has reduced the office of the POTUS to that of naughty teenagers. Pussci grabbing, rascist, reality show president. Good for nothing but twitter.
I am still wondering how this white supremacist and business man won the election(electoral college).He is running America like one of his businesses.

1 Like

Re: How China Played Trump by themonk(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am still wondering how this white supremacist and business man won the election(electoral college).He is running America like one of his businesses.
I think he is still asleep, he still thinks he is on reality tv, he thinks this is the apprentice. While everybody thinks US is now a joke. It would take a whole lot of work to trust the american democratic process again to produce worthy statemen as president.

1 Like

Re: How China Played Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
themonk:

I think he is still asleep, he still thinks he is on reality tv, he thinks this is the apprentice. While everybody thinks US is now a joke. It would take a whole lot of work to trust the american democratic process again to produce worthy statemen as president.
When trump won a man said the electoral college was America's way of rigging.Truly that man needs to leave as soon as possible before America loses it's respect as a world power from leaving the climate change agreement,Nafta and the tpp even the Iran deal I wonder the global stage America is leading.

1 Like

Re: How China Played Trump by themonk(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
When trump won a man said the electoral college was America's way of rigging.Truly that man needs to leave as soon as possible before America loses it's respect as a world power from leaving the climate change agreement,Nafta and the tpp even the Iran deal I wonder the global stage America is leading.
America used to represent and spearhead rational decisions but not buffoonery and second class thought processes are represented by it through trump. The climate change pull out and recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel despite the implications are examples of his stupid decisions so far . I'm happy other very civilized countries like germany, England etc keep their grounds despite trump threatening them with santions.

1 Like

Re: How China Played Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
themonk:

America used to represent and spearhead rational decisions but not buffoonery and second class thought processes are represented by it through trump. The climate change pull out and recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel despite the implications are examples of his stupid decisions so far . I'm happy other very civilized countries like germany, England etc keep their grounds despite trump threatening them with santions.
All what he is doing is for his personal interest simple but if he doesn't behave Russia and China are wonderful competitors for trump's America.
Re: How China Played Trump by themonk(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
All what he is doing is for his personal interest simple but if he doesn't behave Russia and China are wonderful competitors for trump's America.
China especially. I wonder were nigeria will be in the nearest future. Countries like india are now getting miles ahead of us.

1 Like

Re: How China Played Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:07am On Dec 30, 2017
themonk:

China especially. I wonder were nigeria will be in the nearest future. Countries like india are now getting miles ahead of us.
Nigeria would still be a developing country.
Re: How China Played Trump by EfemenaXY: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mindfulness:

Yesterday:

grin grin grin

The Art of the Deal.

grin

This isn’t the only instance of them playing Trump. They did this during his recent tour of Asia. They rolled out the red carpet, wined, dined, and subjected him to so much time consuming fanfare. They made so many promises with nothing in writing. No solid trade deal. Astute analysts who saw through China’s cunningness were embarrassed on behalf of America.

And what did Mr Trump do / say? He praised China and blamed the previous American government for China outsmarting them. grin grin

Smh cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How China Played Trump by EfemenaXY: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
themonk:

Correct.

In addition to that, China is already over populated and has been battling this for over four decades, despite their one child policy.

If America destabilises North Korea, the North Korean refugees would automatically migrate to China, their next door neighbour. China certainly wouldn’t want that and are known to extradite North Koreans (from China) trying to flee to South Korea.

2 Likes

Re: How China Played Trump by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2017
The idiot trump wants china to take north korea their neighbor as enemy,so pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: How China Played Trump by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2017
See see. Efemena in the politics section. cheesy Welcome my dear. How have you been?

EfemenaXY:

grin

This isn’t the only instance of them playing Trump. They did this during his recent tour of Asia. They rolled out the red carpet, wined, dined, and subjected him to so much time consuming fanfare. They made so many promises with nothing in writing. No solid trade deal. Astute analysts who saw through China’s cunningness were embarrassed on behalf of America.

The tweet I quoted was from his tour of Asia. The Chinese know about his narcissistic personality disorder so they welcomed him BIGLY and like you said, he achieved NOTHING. He went on a twitter rampage how he was treated like a king and they went on about business as usual meaning that they did what is best for them while appeasing his incoherent ramblings.

And what did Mr Trump do / say? He praised China and blamed the previous American government for China outsmarting them. grin grin

Smh cheesy

Some people think he is smart because he is rich. I do not get the correlation. Einstein was surely re.tarded as he lived his life for the most part under rather modest conditions. grin

Trump was rambling about China before he got elected how he would challenge and defeat the currency manipulators. Today president Xi is a good friend of him. Same happened with Merkel. He was attacking her and Germany repeatedly, then he went to Germany and at the G20 summit called her a true inspiration. grin

Each country gets the leaders they deserve. I would have never thought, however, that America would one day have an African style leader like Zuma who claimed that you can protect yourself from AIDS by showering after intercourse. grin

Trump does what is best for him, his family and his cronies. I blame all the i.diots who support him as they do not profit at all from praising a mor.on. Fish brains. They deserve all the ridicule that comes their way.
Re: How China Played Trump by EfemenaXY: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mindfulness:
See see. Efemena in the politics section. cheesy Welcome my dear. How have you been?

Lol!

Season’s greetings dear. kiss

I was looking for you and came across this topic of yours which I found too irresistible not to contribute to. I’m very good. You? smiley
Re: How China Played Trump by themonk(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Correct.

In addition to that, China is already over populated and has been battling this for over four decades, despite their one child policy.

If America destabilises North Korea, the North Korean refugees would automatically migrate to China, their next door neighbour. China certainly wouldn’t want that and are known to extradite North Koreans (from China) trying to flee to South Korea.

Very true, refugees at this point will increase the problems of china. Imagine such huge population having to accommodate more and more people who are running from the devastating effects of a war.

Diplomacy is the best way to handle this issue, obviously the leader of north korea is making reckless statments, it would be foolishness to reapond in the way he is expecting you to. If obama could settle the very aged issues between US and cuba and also apologize to japan for the use of nuclear weapons on them. Trump should learn to be humble like that, everything is usually not about mouth running.

1 Like

Re: How China Played Trump by themonk(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mindfulness:

The tweet I quoted was from his tour of Asia. The Chinese know about his narcissistic personality disorder so they welcomed him BIGLY and like you said, he achieved NOTHING. He went on a twitter rampage how he was treated like a king and they went on about business as usual meaning that they did what is best for them while appeasing his incoherent ramblings.

Some people think he is smart because he is rich. I do not get the correlation. Einstein was surely re.tarded as he lived his life for the most part under rather modest conditions. grin

Trump was rambling about China before he got elected how he would challenge and defeat the currency manipulators. Today president Xi is a good friend of him. Same happened with Merkel. He was attacking her and Germany repeatedly, then he went to Germany and at the G20 summit called her a true inspiration. grin

Each country gets the leaders they deserve. I would have never thought, however, that America would one day have an African style leader like Zuma who claimed that you can protect yourself from AIDS by showering after intercourse. grin

Trump does what is best for him, his family and his cronies. I blame all the i.diots who support him as they do not profit at all from praising a mor.on. Fish brains. They deserve all the ridicule that comes their way.
Trumps narcissistic behaviours are part of his weaknesses like you correctly spotted and might lead to his ultimate downfall.

Contributing to what you said, his negligence of a science and reasearch informed democracy is another weakness of his which automatically extends to affect the american people. His pullout from the climate deal, his unverifiable claims that vaccines cause autism or that exercise weakens the body over time and many other random thoughts that once they fly through his head he is delusioned to accept them as facts. Like i stated earlier it would take some time for america to recover from this BIGLY mistake and be great again.
Re: How China Played Trump by KingSango(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
themonk:

Trumps narcissistic behaviours are part of his weaknesses like you correctly spotted and might lead to his ultimate downfall.

Contributing to what you said, his negligence of a science and reasearch informed democracy is another weakness of his which automatically extends to affect the american people. His pullout from the climate deal, his unverifiable claims that vaccines cause autism or that exercise weakens the body over time and many other random thoughts that once they fly through his head he is delusioned to accept them as facts. Like i stated earlier it would take some time for america to recover from this BIGLY mistake and be great again.

Trump is a pysop. This how come I've never focused upon Trump that way I did Obama because Trump is put there from cartoons and television first then made president. grin Everything Trump does is made for television, I like Trump because he's entertaining. But if you or I, which I will not, take the show to be real you will lose out.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How China Played Trump by brain54(m): 2:47am On Jan 01, 2018
themonk:

Trump and Buhari are same bloodline

1 Like

Re: How China Played Trump by brain54(m): 2:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I agree that was the reason putin supported him because he felt trump was a joker and now they are not getting along even after trump praise for putin.It is now trump is realising that Russia and China are not his friends.
I wonder how Trump was able to amass so much wealth. he doesn't seem particularly bright
Re: How China Played Trump by usba: 3:53am On Jan 01, 2018
grin cheesy Trumps ignorance astonished German Chancellor when he spoke of negotiating a bilateral trade deal with Germany despite it being not possible because Germany is an EU country. Trump only impresses the not so smart ones.
Re: How China Played Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:10am On Jan 01, 2018
brain54:

I wonder how Trump was able to amass so much wealth. he doesn't seem particularly bright
Abi,even the trump university was a scam.Well real estate is a wealthy business an golf is one of the sports that has the highest pay either way he is a lucky man and has wonderful business partners and also his children especially who seem to know the business.Happy and prosperous new year to you.
Re: How China Played Trump by brain54(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Abi,even the trump university was a scam.Well real estate is a wealthy business an golf is one of the sports that has the highest pay either way he is a lucky man and has wonderful business partners and also his children especially who seem to know the business.Happy and prosperous new year to you.
you are spot on...I happy and prosperous new year to you too.
Re: How China Played Trump by armyofone(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year @ Mindfulness, Efe and everyone!

Maybe this year, we will be rich enough to get invited to M-largo grin

2 Likes

Re: How China Played Trump by armyofone(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Where is Lucasbalo, ValerianSteel, shopkeeper, dayo and the rest ? Una don dey busy filing tax? grin
Wolff's book is really interesting.
So our presido doesn't share bed with his wife, it must be really cold in the winter.

1 Like

Re: How China Played Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
armyofone:
Where is Lucasbalo, ValerianSteel, shopkeeper, dayo and the rest ? Una, don dey busy filing tax? grin
Wolff's book is really interesting.
So our presido doesn't share bed with his wife, it must be really cold in the winter.

I am in Lasgidi enjoying the holidays with my parents. This is an annual ritual for me. I checked nairaland once in a while while having a blast in Nigeria. Hope you are good and Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: How China Played Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
brain54:

He inherited the money from his father upon his father's death in the 90s. Infact, he schemes out his late brother's two sons out of their inheritance. That's how sleazy a guy he's. His days of infamy is coming up.

1 Like

Re: How China Played Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mindfulness:

Spot on.

2 Likes

Re: How China Played Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
armyofone:
Happy new year @ Mindfulness, Efe and everyone!

Maybe this year, we will be rich enough to get invited to M-largo grin
Don't count on that my sister. His tax cuts is meaningless to me and you in the sense that the cuts for Corporations and Uber rich is permanent but the ones for Middle class is temporary. Waiting for the Orange a*s lickers to defend that since they are Tax experts from Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Bundles Of Cash Found In Gabon Chief Of Staff's Home (Pics/Video) / Putin Orders 775 U.S. Diplomats To Leave Russia. / Swearing-in Ceremony Of Vladimir Putin As The President Of Russia(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.