Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) (75761 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by henrixx(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ppl dey ves o
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
in 2months.. na why houses dey quick fall gor nigeria
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by itsandi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Make sense but why is he showing us?
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
ehissi:
Hmmmmmm........ undecided

So he has finally put kidnappers on notice, its alright....... lipsrsealed
time to call your gang and inform them grin
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
For those who doesnt know what is OBU/OBI/IBA its a titled man (NZE NA OZO) chamber where he receives visitors, prays to his chi/guardian spirit and his wife is not allowed to stay there because of mensuration which can defile the man's prayers and codes. Great Igbos like Zik, Emeka Anyaoku, Ojukwu, Akweke Orizu, Chuba Okadigbo etc all had Iba as we call it in Idenmili and Onicha areas.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by czaratwork: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
My Nri brother.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
That's how we do it, bro! Kudos ....

..... and more grease to your elbows grin cool

O pari

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Escalze:
good one
football money na 2nd blood money
smh, then what would you call basketball money?
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by lolo001: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
245 odds available for today fixed matches , call now to be part of the winnings

Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
If u like post till kingdom come cuppy aint coming back grin
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
obinna58:
Nice

Copied from Promismike

pleading with every meaningful Nigerian. It's not about APC or PDP. But it's about our future and that of our kids.

Just imagine how 8 yrs would be under Buhari. Hardship and suffering. God forbid.
I beg any good and petriotic Nigerian to reason beyond party, religious and ethnic lines.

People are suffering under this administration. That you are privileged to still be with your job or come from a rich home, Eating what you desire to eat everyday does not mean people are not suffering.

Pls lets reason beyond party, religious and ethnic lines and save ourselves and our kids from impending doom and hardship.

Dear kind Nigerians, our vote is our power lets join hands together and make sure this senseless man is thrown out of presidential sit for the future of our beloved country,
Share this massage and save our nation from doom.

I hear your plea, but where's are the leaders and alternative party that has shown any sign of seriousness to provide a better govt?
PDP ruined the country in 16yrs. APC came up as the only active opposition after about 13yrs. Some of the same people in PDP crossed over like old wine in a new wine skin. Now, the pain that all suffered under PDP led to heightened expectations of APC who unfortunately didn't prepare for the expectation.
The billions dollars question is, who do we look up to?
Please, don't tell me "PDP".
I'm not a politician I don't belong to any party. I have not voted in the last 3 elections because I was out of the during elections.
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Look ugly
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by Perge(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
How is this rickety hut a mansion? Why must we inflate everything in this country?

-A thousanaire in foreignland is a billionaire in Nigeria cry

-Just every house in Anambra is a mansion cry

Nonsense!
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by Promismike(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
DeRay98:

I hear your plea, but where's are the leaders and alternative party that has shown any sign of seriousness to provide a better govt?
PDP ruined the country in 16yrs. APC came up as the only active opposition after about 13yrs. Some of the same people in PDP crossed over like old wine in a new wine skin. Now, the pain that all suffered under PDP led to heightened expectations of APC who unfortunately didn't prepare for the expectation.
I'm not a politician I don't belong to any party. I have not voted in the last 3 elections because I was out of the during elections.
My brother all we need is a constructive reformer. He may come from any party. But one who will have the will and whims to put up reforms, laws and policies that can turn things around.

I can't believe that in the midst of 190 plus population such person doesn't exist.
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by nelzzy90(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mind you, while eating your chicken n turkey for the Yuletide season don't forget that 2018's Yuletide is right behind which will just come right like a wind, so start preparing for the new year's revenue by clicking this link to start making reasonable money online. All you have to do is just register now and starting making hundreds of dollars in weeks. Compliment of the season my people.
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by obinna58(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
DeRay98:

You right, honestly It's not about who to look up to at the moment as buhari has clearly shown us the impending doom approaching us from his presidency, we can only try and prevent what we see as worst outcome and hope for a better future than watching it consume our lives
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by anyicash(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Escalze:
good one
football money na 2nd blood money
My brother the money no be here.chai
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by godwon01(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anichebe Anichebe Anichebe , how many times have I called U , you don't learn any lesson and U forget so soon. Have U forgotten that these people nearly run your career. U are a promising star and your flat head people don't allow U to realize your potential. Stop showing up to your people on social media.Your career supposed to bossom more than this.Your dad supposed to advise U better.
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by amzee(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
opestein:
[quna see una lives?
OUR LIVES BETTER PASS YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by olawonder(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
But why plaster work before roofing Abi my phone is upside down ni undecided
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by doe: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
I assume this is an estate and not just his own house. He can only sleep in one room and it I will be stupid to erect something this size when you leave most of the time in the UK.

Who house for village epp!
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
tellwisdom:
Where is the house??....This thing that looks like a nylon factory?? sad #Spits angry
Can you show us your own?
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by tomtyte02(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Escalze:
good one football money na 2nd blood money
Which is the first?
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by Manchiefo: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mrkumareze:
This guy no get money again. You dey build block house dey show .. no rich nigga does that
What does rich niggas do?
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Manchiefo:
What does rich niggas do?
They build concret house and people post their structures. Don't tell me if you have such opportunity to play u 'll.come home to build block house n post it urself
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by Redman44(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Many guys are building homes and factories in different parts of Nigeria and they are discreet about it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So what Victor Anichebe is doing is not extraordinary. He should have completed the house before announcing its existence to the world.

People should learn to be discreet about their activities these days.

Your progress can cause your best friend to hate you, sometimes. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by JERRYABC2(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
nice
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Waste of money!!
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by mikolo80: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
obinna58:
Nice one anichebe

Copied

pleading with every meaningful Nigerian. It's not about APC or PDP. But it's about our future and that of our kids.

Just imagine how 8 yrs would be under Buhari, Hardship and suffering, any good and patriotic Nigerian should reason beyond party, religious and ethnic lines.

People are suffering under this administration. That you are privileged to still be with your job or come from a rich home, Eating what you desire to eat everyday does not mean people are not suffering.

Pls lets reason beyond party, religious and ethnic lines and save ourselves and our kids from impending doom and hardship.

Dear kind Nigerians, our vote is our power lets join hands together and ensure this senseless man is thrown out of presidential sit for the benefit of our beloved country,
Share this massage and save our nation from already falling doom.
who will you now vote in. Think we'll before you deliver us into PDP hand cos their set no go ever gree comot without bloodshed o
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by adims96(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
mikezuruki:
them been no dey pay am when him dey Everton and west Brom? or was he busy in spending competition with Dj Cuppy that he lost and they broke up?
Don't get me wrong guys, but this one no suppose be today news.

bros you are right!!
this should have been done since, when he started football early
Re: Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
mikezuruki:
them been no dey pay am when him dey Everton and west Brom? or was he busy in spending competition with Dj Cuppy that he lost and they broke up?
Don't get me wrong guys, but this one no suppose be today news.

hmmmmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Nigerians Selling Ankara At The World Cup In Russia / Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.