Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies (1015 Views)

If We All Came From Adam & Eve, Then Why Do We Have Many Races & Languages? / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by Tallino25(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
At the beginning of this year pastor E.A Adeboye made prophesies theming the year as year of SUPRISES he divided the prophesies into three main parts namely prophesies for Individuals,Nigeria, and International scene i was looking into the that of the world and nigeria i found out that most of them came true, if really u followed those things that went on in the world and nigeria read below u will confirm that all these came true
For Nigeria
1. 2017 will be a year of surprises both for
the oppressed and the oppressor. Surprise
is a two edged sword
2. Those deliberately making life for the
common man will be relocated
3. The downward plunge will slow down,
stop and reversal will begin
At the international scene
8. There will be surprises for many world
governments
9. They are coming in twos: monster
earthquakes, monster floods, hurricanes
and typhoons, monster tornadoes and
monster fire outbreaks

After reading all these i could not wait for the prophesies of 2018

1 Like

Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by forreelinc(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin pastor adebole dey see vision? I no oledepo has to step up o
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by Tallino25(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:
grin pastor adebole dey see vision? I no oledepo has to step up o
Adeboye u meant probably learn to bridle ur tongue young man

1 Like

Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by forreelinc(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tallino25:
Nah I meant adebole you daddy go of the redeem mob I mean christian church of God you know the one with the jets and the schools who skips on taxes and wanted his magas to give him 1 billion Maura that one time?

1 Like

Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by Tallino25(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:

Nah I meant adebole you daddy go of the redeem mob I mean christian church of God you know the one with the jets and the schools who skips on taxes and wanted his magas to give him 1 billion Maura that one time?
Mr man all his jets were earned he never ask people for it Secondly he didnt command people to give him 1billion he pleaded for it Lastly he later admitted that he was not led by God to plead for 1billion so he then reversed it
so use ur head b4 u incure the wrath of God
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by OtemAtum: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol. What is prophetic about all these nonsense? Well, this is what we call urims in the spiritual world.
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by johnydon22(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
God. people are dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by Tallino25(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
OtemAtum:
Lol. What is prophetic about all these nonsense? Well, this is what we call urims in the spiritual world.
not what you think,take a look @ no3 prophesy for nigeria u will find out that reccession actually slowed down ,u will only understand these prophesies if u were current with happenings
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by OtemAtum: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tallino25:
not what you think,take a look @ no3 prophesy for nigeria u will find out that reccession actually slowed down ,u will only understand these prophesies if u were current with happenings
You have a long way to go in thinking faculty.
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by Ranchhoddas: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Is this guy serious?
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by danvon(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
I don't think God has made any prophecy he didn't tell us in the Bible
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by Tallino25(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
danvon:
I don't think God has made any prophecy he didn't tell us in the Bible
He revealed prophesies to prophets of those times so as to reveal or give guide to the future which is now and these days he he give prophesies to prophets to reveal the coming future so get it
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by Tallino25(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
OtemAtum:
You have a long way to go in thinking faculty.
i dont know ur problem , but let me get it by asking u dis did those prophesies come true or not??
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by danvon(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tallino25:
He revealed prophesies to prophets of those times so as to reveal or give guide to the future which is now and these days he he give prophesies to prophets to reveal the coming future so get it
Which future again undecided the Revelation wasn't the end?
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by OtemAtum: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tallino25:
i dont know ur problem , but let me get it by asking u dis did those prophesies come true or not??
which one of them? Let me ask you a question too. Did those prophecies listed above come to pass?
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by forreelinc(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tallino25:
Mr man all his jets were earned he never ask people

Oh you mean he never asked anyone for the tithe offering he used in acquiring the jet? Whedon talk anoda lie make I hear
Tallino25:

for it Secondly he didnt command people to give him 1billion he pleaded

Pele you kuku be maga because person talk please does not change the fact that he tried to cunn yall outta a billion bucks

Tallino25:

for it Lastly he later admitted that he was not led by God to plead for 1billion so he then reversed it

Ehen? Can you imagine he had the guts to call himself a thief and yall still with him? Hmm that nigga badass I tell ya
Tallino25:

Pele o cos na Jesus I insult
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by Idecievedyou(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tallino25:
Mr man all his jets were earned he never ask people for it Secondly he didnt command people to give him 1billion he pleaded for it Lastly he later admitted that he was not led by God to plead for 1billion so he then reversed it
brother you get brain ache..
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by adepeter2027(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tallino25:
You crave for e-Respect on their behalf?

Bros ahbeg get back to work
Re: It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies by adepeter2027(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
johnydon22:
God. people are dumb
Shift abeg lemme faint
LoL

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 / Saturday Sabbath To Sunday Worship;were Christians Right On This? / Why I Stopped Paying Tithe - Johnspeak Uwangue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.