Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) (59461 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Audio Tapes Destroying PMB / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by thedondada(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol.

A man who might not return if Buhari wins again. Most likely to be dumped for someone else. For now has needed to try and neutralise the powerful wike to the best of his ability.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Segmat1: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
lol
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
this one resemble the monkey from lion king na
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Teobaba(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
The lion of south-south , a working Minister ride on we are behind u any day anytime.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Frankbaro(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
This guy is a clown
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Guestlander: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wonderful......lol.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
let me suck my fresh Milk jejely
wet in concern me

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by CIZAR(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
see belle
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Annie939(f): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
hahahahahaha are you serious........
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by lolo001: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
245 odds available for today fixed matches , call now to be part of the winnings

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by bionixs: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:
grin later mad person like this go come adebole and oledepo church and them go clear space for am because of money
smh for nigeria
even if you are cursed,why won't you stay mad at home
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Waffarianman(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Amaechi no go kill person e b like DT cartoon we're dey wear pineapple cap... Abeg sumbdy remind me d name.

Secondly watin DT kpokpo Cary 4 hand

No b Alomo bitter my eyes day see so

All D's should end 2017
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Gkay1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:
grin later mad person like this go come adebole and oledepo church and them go clear space for am because of money
smh for nigeria

u be foool
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Odianose13(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:
smh for nigeria

Between you and God. No ask me why I dey laff you, make I waka pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by newoffer: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Somebody cannot go mad again in this country abi. Something that just started.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Abeg is he also pregnant? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Tell me what's traditional in what he wore, are you sure you're ok too?.

Not his fault anyway.....they took his battery and memories long time ago.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Are u kidneying me??

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by melejo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:
smh for nigeria
concentrate on that your terrorist organization called religion of pieces and leave us alone
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by magzey: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Promismike:
So much hatred and division!! APC should look for someone that can unite this country.

Osibanjo has the good will of all Nigerians. East, West, north and south.

It will make sense if he is given the presidential ticket come 2019.
Osibanjo no fit Rule Naija he only Sabi talk, His regime will be worse than GEJ of blessed memory. PMB is the correct man F
for Naija in the present situation.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
We are traditionalist in nature
I mean Africans
We can't copy the White man for every thing
Amaechi carry go
FROM THE MOUTH OF A SUPPOSE mumini!!
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by victorioushands: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

I mean Africans

Amaechi carry go

See you are trying to make a case for our tradition or culture but, I tell you, everything he's wearing here is non-African. They are all western- and that includes the hat-like stuff on his head. Try to research before you argue this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Taduma1(f): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
For here if the news sweet or not you go still laugh over some comments, Actually the outfit got me laughing real hard. Just make my day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by danvon(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nigerian king Julian
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Troublemaker007(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

I mean Africans

Amaechi carry go

I see all ur comments in Nairaland as Sarcasm because no normal human being in his/her right sense will see a fellow man going mad gradually and still applaud him

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Troublemaker007(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
AlphaStyles:
this one resemble the monkey from lion king na

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Kposkila: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

I mean Africans

Amaechi carry go
Person dey craze n u dey say carry go, why you no carry go...?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by forreelinc(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
melejo:
concentrate on that your terrorist organization called religion of pieces and leave us alone
Wetin this one dey talk? No be by force to post na mtchew
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by forreelinc(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Odianose13:

Between you and God. No ask me why I dey laff you, make I waka pass.

cool i think God will reward me for my effort afterall Jesus chased out thieves from the temple and he be chilling in heaven right na
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by forreelinc(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Gkay1:

u be foool

Na adebole and oledepo you dey talk to
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by forreelinc(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
bionixs:
even if you are cursed,why won't you stay mad at home

I'm not cursed I make an honest living unlike adebole and oledepo who are cursed to be scamming and begging to feed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch / Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) / James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.