Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes (2094 Views)

Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims / President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by hatch: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2010
Just as i expected, Dora got to retain he position as the information minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. And this is probably a big scorn to the faces of the Cabal and the haters of Dora Akunyili in general. Now you have to give kudos to "GI Joe" Goodluck Jonathan anyday any time for making moves that are very sinister and mind boggling to his enemy's camp.

I don't care what you say about this move by Jonathan to retain Dora as his Information Minister but one thing is obvious, This move was a deliberate and strategic move certainly used to ridicules the pro Yar Adua Camp.

And to the Senator Kuje Bello who felt the best way to become popular was my barking on Dora like a Mad dog during the screening excercise.
He Should go and Die of High Blood Pressure Because his worst Nightmare is Back and that's Dora.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by tundewoods(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2010
hatch#:

Now you have to give kudos to "GI Joe" Goodluck Jonathan anyday any time for making moves that are very sinister and mind boggling to his enemy's camp.

And to the Senator Kuje Bello who felt the best way to become popular was my barking on Dora like a Mad dog during the screening excercise.

Interesting analysis and i quite agree, but haba ! did you have to be so mean at Sen. Kuje Bello grin
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2010
Lol . . . the way we continue to mix sentiment and politics thinking it makes sense amazes me . . . . haterz? lol

@Poster, remember when she was installed as Minister of Information and how people said she was a square peg in a round pole, and she went ahead and sort of proved them right by her own actions all through her term? Are you sure this is not message to her (bringing the hero back to the very same job she proved she was not fit for in the first place) ?
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2010
my happiness is that all the former minsters(cabal) did not make it back. this is a good way of getting rid of them politely. kudos to gudluck jonathan presido.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2010
RICHIE BOI:

my happiness is that all the former minsters(cabal) did not make it back. this is a good way of getting rid of them politely. kudos to gudluck jonathan presido.

Name one of the cabal members please, just one. Who Do you know for a FACT is a member of this cabal and how did you find this out? Unless you are going to get us to believe that all those who did not make it back are cabal members.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by hatch: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Lol . . . the way we continue to mix sentiment and politics thinking it makes sense amazes me . . . . haterz? lol

@Poster, remember when she was installed as Minister of Information and how people said she was a square peg in a round pole, and she went ahead and sort of proved them right by her own actions all through her term? Are you sure this is not message to her (bringing the hero back to the very same job she proved she was not fit for in the first place) ?

Honestly i am trying hard to understand your post !   Can you please break it down to be less ambigious   undecided
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2010
Those are two questions to get you to think on what you assume this means@Poster. Answer the questions for yourself.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2010
She failed as Minister of Information and she is back to the same post where she failed.

WHy not a post where she fits well.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by tundewoods(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2010
dayokanu:

She failed as Minister of Information and she is back to the same post where she failed.

WHy not a post where she fits well.

Did i hear you say she failed as information minister ? Lets face the facts i think you don't really understand what her portfolio as the minister of information entails grin
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2010
tundewoods:

Did i hear you say she failed as information minister ? Lets face the facts i think you don't really understand what her portfolio as the minister of information entails grin

uumm. . . . Go to the Ministry of Information website and then come back and tell us which of her many responsibilities she successfully carried out as minister of information. No need to argue her record without showing what exactly she was able to accomplish in the time she was there.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2010
Did you see her role in Ekiti elections
She continually lied on TV to defend the govt

She was the spokesperson of a lying government but she didnt have the moral standing to resign if she really had the interest of the populace at heart
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by tundewoods(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

uumm. . . . Go to the Ministry of Information website and then come back and tell us which of her many responsibilities she successfully carried out as minister of information. No need to argue her record without showing what exactly she was able to accomplish in the time she was there.

LOL ! Kobo i think you have gotten me in that area. I humbly accept you win.

dayokanu:

She was the spokesperson of a lying government but she didnt have the moral standing to resign if she really had the interest of the populace at heart

Can you please educate us on her role in the Ekiti state elections ?
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2010
dayokanu:

How will Dora's resignation reduce the cost of cup of gari where u shop?
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2010
Can you please educate us on her role in the Ekiti state elections ?

She was part of the rigging machinery in the state. when the REC threatened to resign based on the rigging and malpractice she witnessed it was Dora who was at the forefront slagging the woman.

If you search Nairaland, you wouldsee some threads on it

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-267021.0.html

mikeansy

Re: Dora Akinluyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing
« #39 on: April 29, 2009, 02:39 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dora's credibility is totally destroyed

She should go and rebrand herself.

mikeansy

Re: I Pity Dora
« #10 on: December 06, 2009, 06:14 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is it that when the Government seems to want to make some kind of partially credible revelation, Segun Adeniyi seems to grant such press confrences. But when a controversial Government statement is to be made Dora Akunyili is chosen.

I feel so sorry for her because she does not seem to know what they are doing to her, she seems to do these things always shinning her eyes.

I love the woman and I hope she quits. She has already destroyed herself, being a spin doctor in Yar'adua's colourless Government is the toughest job in the world and she should not have taken up the job

Now she is taking the same job you said she should have taken earlier And what do you have to say to that?
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by Beaf: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
Poor Dora haters and cabal lovers, Jonathan gave them a black eye!
This is soooooooooooo funny! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
ROFLMAO!!!! @Dayokanu . . . . dude, u no even waste time !!! lol

@Tundewoods, if you have no clue what happened with Ekiti, please DO NOT attempt to fight this one. Cause Ekiti women go vex you oo and we get some for here. It was so bad that the woman stripped to protest the situation. ROFLMAO!!
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by dayokanu(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2010
^^ Kobo,

You sef dey there.

The same person who said Dora shouldnt have taken the job is not defending her taking the same job. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2010
Let us align our thoughts and judgement with the dictum that one good deed, covers a mulititude of sin. Her last action before the cabinet dissolution has helped to worm her back into the heart of many after an igonominious outing intially.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by debosky(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2010
Her 'good act' of opposing the plans of the alleged 'cabal' to continue propping up Yar'adua is what has helped 'redeem' her image.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a cheap, populist move by Jonathan. Granted she did show some personal integrity in refusing to back a sick president, it cannot erase the despicable acts she so brazenly supported.

Then again, Nigerians are known for their legendary short memories - do one act of 'good', even after killing them for years and they 'love' you again.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2010
Johnpaul88:

Let us align our thoughts and judgement with the dictum that one good deed, covers a mulititude of sin.

On What planet?? ROFLMAO!!!!

Johnpaul88:
Her last action before the cabinet dissolution has helped to worm her back into the heart of many after an igonominious outing intially.

Her last action? You mean working to ENSURE that

a) Yar adua remains President, even after abandoning his post for months on end?

b) PDP and the CABAL retain power, even if under the cloak of a NEW FACE?

c) She remains the face of the people

d) The Constitution not be respected in the name of morality and respecting the constitution?

Stop SWALLOWING stories you hear just because you hear am . . .  l
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2010
Then again, Nigerians are known for their legendary short memories - do one act of 'good', even after killing them for years and they 'love' you again.

No wonder governors 2 months to the end of a 4yr tenure tar 2 roads and get reelected
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2010
Nigeria has a long way to go . . . .now i so much agree with fela, Suffering and smilling.
What makes this lady to suit this position?
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by dayokanu(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2010
Nigeria has a long way to go . . . .now i so much agree with fela, Suffering and smilling.
What makes this lady to suit this position?

I tire o.

The same position she failed woefully and was acknowledged by all Is what she is going back to. I think she is just one of the Come-chop politician.

WHy take a post if you know your hands would be tied and end up being ineffective
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by chosen04(f): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2010
@Dayokanu and Kobo

Thanks so much for putting the records straight. I just hope those ''blind heroic worshipper''s are able to get the message.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by OAM4J: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2010
I believe in second chance. Everyone deserves it, so also is Dora.

I think Dora is a good person, judging from her records in NAFDAC

I agree she made many mistakes as information minister, but I also think she would have learnt some lessons.

Lets see how she performs this time around.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2010
OAM4J:

I agree she made many mistakes as information minister, but I also think she would have learnt some lessons.

Lets see how she performs this time around.

So why would you wanna send someone like that back to same position . . .How long are gonna be doing trial and error?
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by dayokanu(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2010

What of Iwu, IBB, Tafa Balogun, James Ibori dont they all deserve a second chance?

I think so too, but what I am questioning is her competence for this role. You dont take a medical doctor to construct roads do you?

Another trial and possible error session?
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by chosen04(f): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2010
OAM4J:

God then must be stupid for not given Satan second chance.

When its Dora 2nd chance is needed, But when its IWU and co no more 2nd chance.
I laugh in double standard!!!
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by OAM4J: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
Fhemmmy:

So why would you wanna send someone like that back to same position . . .How long are gonna be doing trial and error?

dayokanu:

Another trial and possible error session?

Guess we can afford it with information ministry and with a naturally good person like Dora.

dayokanu:

What of Iwu, IBB, Tafa Balogun, James Ibori dont they all deserve a second chance?

They all deserves a second chance too, only if we are sure they have truly learned their lessons and realised they made mistakes.

and if we can afford the risk of trying them again. Just that am not sure any of your list above has truly learned anything.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by OAM4J: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2010
chosen04:

God then must be silly for not given Satan second chance.

When its Dora 2nd chance is needed, But when its IWU and co no more 2nd chance.
I laugh in double standard!!!

Are you sure you have never benefited from God's second chance?

If God had written you off all the times you made mistake, not sure you will still be here.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2010
OAM4J:

Are you sure you have never benefited from God's second chance?

If God had written you off all the times you made mistake, not sure you will still be here.

Please, please, let us not taint God in this? This is not about God. Even the Bible is clear on the punishment of transgressions. NO ONE IS SPARED the CONSEQUENCE of his/her action. God forgives us all but HE IS CLEAR THAT WE STILL NEED TO BARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR ACTIONS. Ask David and He will sing you songs of the truth of that. A man who, through his own bad behaviour contracts AIDS is not suddenly cured of the disease when he asks God for forgiveness. He still needs to take his pills and do all he can not to let the disease kill him.
Re: Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes by OAM4J: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Please, please, let us not taint God in this? This is not about God. Even the Bible is clear on the punishment of transgressions. NO ONE IS SPARED the CONSEQUENCE of his/her action. God forgives us all but HE IS CLEAR THAT WE STILL NEED TO BARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR ACTIONS. Ask David and He will sing you songs of the truth of that.  A man who, through his own bad behaviour contracts AIDS is not suddenly cured of the disease when he asks God for forgiveness. He still needs to take his pills and do all he can not to let the disease kill him.

I dont want to get so much religious here. This is not the section. But I doubt you truly understand the word [b]grace & merc[/b]y.

Can you bare all the consequences of your actions?

King David you sent me to asked 'if God marks iniquity, who shall stand?'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Government To Begin Trial Of Halliburton Bribe Takers ! / Rochas Don’t Dare The Decision Of The People: By Eze Cletus Iiomuanya / Nzeogwu Speaking About The Night Of The Coup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.