Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating (2419 Views)

First Photos Of MC Oluomo Recuperating Since He Got Stabbed At The APC Rally / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by Built2last: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Never wish any man death no matter the disagreement

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by Nne5: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nice
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by UduMgbo1: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
useless president
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by three: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Good to know.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by madridguy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
"O Lord of the people, remove this pain and cure it, You are the one who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant such a cure that no illness remains".

Speedy recovery Yusuf Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by samuelgodson(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
K
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by LionDeLeo: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
The itinerant parallelogram shape head chinkos right now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by Luckianti(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sacred cows.... Speedy recovery to him though his old man is not well loved

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by UduMgbo1: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
fake picture
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by shortgun(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Good for him
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by Abeycity93: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
FFK come and talk again

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by UduMgbo1: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I wanted to post bigotry Nonsense on a fake thread because of my hate for igbos
God bless yeroba Muslims
God bless the caliphate
cool
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by UduMgbo1: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Abeycity93:
FFK come and talk again
fake picture fake news
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by UduMgbo1: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I said it
when it comes to fake news in favour of terrorists and vultures called buhari
even the most self aclaimed educated yeroba Muslim will be dumb instantly because caliphate must be obeyed
grin

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by kessyur: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by Sirjamo: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Eyin were, eje ara Omo baba ya tan, efeku

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by LionDeLeo: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
UduMgbo1:
I said it
when it comes to fake news in favour of terrorists and vultures called buhari
even the most self aclaimed educated yeroba Muslim will be dumb instantly because caliphate must be obeyed
grin
Why you dey attack me like dis na?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by UduMgbo1: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
lol imagine Buhari allowing his precious son to be treated in a public ward/emergency room grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by UduMgbo1: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Why you dey attack me like dis na?
that's fake news up there
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by AnodaIT(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by UduMgbo1: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
AnodaIT:
What kind of wickedness is this

You for allow the zombie to celebrate finish nah

grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by Okoyeeboz: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
UduMgbo1:
useless president
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Some of these Igbo people typing nonsense online just to satisfy their hatred for Buhari, I don't blame you. You're an insignificant minority just creating a mutual distrust and hatred for the majority.

All Hausas irrespective of political divides have extended their sympathy and support to the President. Even Fayose has done same. The Atiku you're slavishly following has done same.

In the end, when people reciprocate hatred towards you, it would be pressed down, shaken together and running over.

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by usba: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
But why ipob ingrates always praying for death? Is it that they worship the devil?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Hello LionDeLeo ps make we relate underground. Thanks
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by EternalTruths: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Built2last:
Never wish any man death no matter the disagreement

Say that after your love ones become victims of Buhari's actions like the case of

Corp Members

Shi'ites

Biafrans

Farmers

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by Built2last: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

Say that after your love ones become victims of Buhari's actions like the case of

Corp Members

Shi'ites

Biafrans

Farmers

Will the boys death bring back the people you listed? Check my posts. I hate this government but not to point of wishing anyone death. It will come back to hunt me

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by EternalTruths: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Built2last:

Will the boys death bring back the people you listed? Check my posts. I hate this government but not to point of wishing anyone death. It will come back to hunt me

Preach what you have lived or done.

This is how some of you put yourselves in conditions never planned for you because you keep claiming holier than thou.

Before you open your mouth to make utterances like this, you must first be a victim who have forgiven your oppressor.

I am so sure that if you are a victim of Buhari's wickedness, you won't be responding in this manner.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by UduMgbo1: 1:02am On Dec 30, 2017
[s]
Okoyeeboz:

Some of these Igbo people typing nonsense online just to satisfy their hatred for Buhari, I don't blame you. You're an insignificant minority just creating a mutual distrust and hatred for the majority.

All Hausas irrespective of political divides have extended their sympathy and support to the President. Even Fayose has done same. The Atiku you're slavishly following has done same.

In the end, when people reciprocate hatred towards you, it would be pressed down, shaken together and running over.
[/s]
trash trash trash
i don't talk to shameless bigots and yeroba Muslims
sorry i didn't read that trash
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by LionDeLeo: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2017
GoroTango:
Hello LionDeLeo ps make we relate underground. Thanks
I will send you a pm. Can't remember the login details of my mail, but will see what I can do.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2017
UduMgbo1:
useless president Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
that same thunder would fire you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun Election. / Nigerian Military Budget Expansion Must Be Apart Of Restructuring / Supreme Court Voids State Laws Empowering Govs To Sack Lg Chairmen, Councillors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.