Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,836 members, 7,798,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) (63137 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by nothernstar: 2:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Very bad. How could a sane person do this kind of a thing. Just imagine the kind smell that would be oozing out of that pussy. A normal one smells let alone a mad woman's own that has not been washed for a Long time. Kai! This is total madness. He is more deranged than the woman.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by nothernstar: 3:00am On Dec 30, 2017
wtfcoded:
grin Afonjas, i troway cap for una ooo.
you get sense at all. What's Afonja here. Oya go ariara today go buy sence.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by wumade: 3:02am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:
Now this is totally disgusting.

A vulnerable woman taken advantage of by a randy īdīōt and all the onlookers could do was to pour muddy water on her and the fööl?

I weep for Nigeria’s non-existent health care and failing judicial/ justice system.

Did you read that it happened in Zimbabwe?

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:12am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Same thing also happens in Nigeria. Nothing new there.
which part, d guy having sex with d mentally challenged lady or both of them being asked 2 sit in mud?

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 3:19am On Dec 30, 2017
Guy na Zimbabwe no Nigeria abeg
EfemenaXY:

A vulnerable woman taken advantage of by a randy īdīōt and all the onlookers could do was to pour muddy water on her and the fööl?

I weep for Nigeria’s non-existent health care and failing judicial/ justice system.

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Henri8: 3:26am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Its Zimbabwe not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 30, 2017
lexy2014:
which part, d guy having sex with d mentally challenged lady or both of them being asked 2 sit in mud?
The pregnant mad ladies u see around had spiritual conception!
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:22am On Dec 30, 2017
dikeigbo2:
uote author=BeeBeeOoh post=63724932]
Oh Lord, please save Zimbabwe embarassed

As if your own country is safe grin grin
make we save Zimbabwe first nah embarassed
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by steveoluomo(m): 5:37am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

And on you too.

Does your health system work? If yes, why does your president fly to the UK spending at least 3 months for a nosebleed?

Is your judicial / justice system any better? Does it work?
U are right madam but hw does that correlate with the issue on ground?

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by 900warriorz: 5:38am On Dec 30, 2017
Baba NYASHA grin grin grin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:42am On Dec 30, 2017
konji nah bastard.... so someone can not enjoy himself in peace
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Pat081: 6:21am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

wot is d different between u n d man sef because both of you re fool n brainless u just comments without reading n how do u pass ur exams

2 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Pat081: 6:24am On Dec 30, 2017
wtfcoded:
is better dey u hv use u to make money den b useless now
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by kaliboi94(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

haba na y mention Nigeria ? It is cuz the news is about negativity? Pls change that ideology. Nigeria is a good country. This happened in Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by kaliboi94(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

haba na y mention Nigeria ? Is it cuz the news is about negativity? Pls change that ideology. Nigeria is a good country. This happened in Zimbabwe.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by miketayo(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Yes, I do think so.

To the extent that demons come specifically to Nigeria to learn how to be demonic.

U just decided to embarrass yourself on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

AND CHUKWUEBUKA IS BLAMING NIGERIA....
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by ayoxxzbaba(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2017
Bros.. No be chinese dem write this story na. wetin concern Nigeria with ds one now? Naija don suffer for una hand,,,

EfemenaXY:

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2017
babalawo's are wicked wit some conditions sha,they can tel u to give head to a mad womangrin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by focus7: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2017
In Nigeria this kinds of act is common in the South East.The cases of raping, incest, ejaculating on ladies in the banking hall, cucumbarism, homo-village,and all manna of bizarre sexual acts is rampant there.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by daveyjay(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

your sense didn't remind you of the caption "Zimbabwean"
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

u didn't even read d story .is not nigeria oh
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by freedomchild: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2017
Had it happened in Nigeria, it would've been here

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2017
MrHistorian:

At some point when you think you have witnessed the worst dimension of insanity. . .Some fool somewhere just pops up with an indescribable level of insanity.

Thank you Dr DrHistorian for giving wtfcoded some medicine for his psychiatric illness.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by haykes(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

is either u get eye problem or u can read and not understand how zimbaawe and Nigeria now look d same i pity u, u need eye glass
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by ademi87(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2017
wtfcoded:
this Afonja/Ipob silly shit must stop in 2017 bro, how did you even drag afonja into Zimbabwe matter sef
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2017
AheadMarket:

The pregnant mad ladies u see around had spiritual conception!
that's interesting...
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by orjaha(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2017
this money sha
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Frederick2017: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Oga you get eyes but no dey see clearly. Abi converter dey your brain. Them sey Zimbabwe, you dey type Nigeria.
Na your type dey need Google's with double lens and wiper with side mirror.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Bsingle(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
Oh lord come down.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

didn't happen in Nigeria bro but Zimbabwe....check again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / My Valentine Gift From My Wife / My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.