Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,403 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) (1102 Views)

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / Man Survives 32 Bullets Shot In His Head In Port Harcourt - Facebook User (Photo / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Sage7(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
This 70-year-old man has been living with the aid of machine to breathe since he was 5years old when he was diagnosed of polio.

See comments below;

Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by GloriaNinja(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
HIS MAKER STILL WANTS HIM TO LIVE
Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Sage7(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
More

Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Sage7(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
More

Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Sage7(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2017

1 Share

Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Sage7(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HIS MAKER STILL WANTS HIM TO LIVE
You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Northernonyenku(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
I know this sounds harsh but i garrah say it anyway.he will die eventually wether they like it or not n dey will try to count his achievements n there will be nothing to count. Should have rested in peace a long time ago
Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Ashleydolls(f): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Awwwwwww... And he's 70

2 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Sage7(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Northernonyenku:
I know this sounds harsh but i garrah say it anyway.he will die eventually wether they like it or not n dey will try to count his achievements n there will be nothing to count. Should have rested in peace a long time ago

Swear down! What a life!

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Sage7(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2017

Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hmmm, have they asked him what he wants or is someone being selfish by keeping him alive?
Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by goodies4life(f): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
for GOD sake what is he living for no normal life since 5years.
Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Sage7(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
goodies4life:
for GOD sake what is he living for no normal life since 5years.
I'm telling you
Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Sage7(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pidgin2:
Hmmm, have they asked him what he wants or is someone being selfish by keeping him alive?
Possibly
Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by jerflakes(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Northernonyenku:

You'll never know, his medical state may have contributed immensely to medical research

They will not keep him alive for this long if he was not useful

Why?

because the technology used to keep him alive when he was 5years old is not the same technology used to keep him alive as he keeps getting older

3 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Man Survives On Machine Since He Was 5 (PHOTOS) by Sage7(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2017
jerflakes:

You'll never know, his medical state may have contributed immensely to medical research

They will not keep him alive for this long if he was not useful

Why?

because the technology used to keep him alive when he was 5years old is not the same technology used to keep him alive as he keeps getting older

True

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Fails Medical Students Over Sex. St. George's University Responds / Memo Surge Reviews / Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.