Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov (75859 Views)

Sagay: Buhari’s Critics Over Dead Men’s Appointment Are Lilliputians / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2017
This is the height of incompetence.
This sin should never be forgiven
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Memories12411: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2017
I support Governor Dankwambo as president come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by mexxmoney: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
the Buck stop at his table, so he approved.
How will he know who is alive or not, blame the recommenders
Always looking for others to blame, when will he ever take responsibility for anything?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by olumalcolm(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2017
I rest my case. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by tete7000(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2017
The man might actually be running senile. He forgets his age, now he doesn't know appointed board members have died. The man yet still wants to seek reelection. Nigeria in big trouble!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by itsene: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2017
There's a time lapse between nomination and approval.
More so when you factor in the SGF wahala and the presido's illness.
Does anyone know who will be alive tomorrow?
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by anitapreeti(f): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is the same thing we are saying. Die hard supporters were there even when buhari was a dictator.

And it will be nice for you to know I was his supporter even when buhari was a dictator

Wawu!!
That means ur case is hopeless.
A f*** at forty kinda thing undecided

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by mexxmoney: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2017
Dee60:

There were such in any regime in the past. The people died before their names went through the screening! People should just stop hating. There are no perfect persons anywhere. Even with Trump some names were withdrawn just after they were released!
They died before their names went through screening? One of those guys died over a year ago for God's sake!! So they have been screening the names for over a year? May God have mercy on this country

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Daboomb: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2017
hatchy:
This is a confirmation that this man is a Dundee.

A man who openly told the whole world that he doesn't know how to make money and doesn't know his age is nothing but a brain dead man who knows nothing than how to count his cows.

Chai! Nigerians are in serious trouble.

2019 should fast forward please so we can do the needful.

I agree with you, as long as you are not even contemplating of replacing Buhari with any of the PDP-Looters that were booted out in 2015.

BTW: Is Jonathan "reading" that book..... or CHEWING it like Goats do? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Splashme: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2017
sholatech:
Dead Brain everywhere. Damn!
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by errhis(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Chaiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Daboomb: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2017
Dee60:

There were such in any regime in the past. The people died before their names went through the screening! People should just stop hating. There are no perfect persons anywhere. Even with Trump some names were withdrawn just after they were released!

I agree with you that there are no perfect persons anywhere.
I also think your excuse above, is plausible but...

Is it that Buahri cant, ONE DAY TO PUBLICATION OF THE APPROVED NAMES, give the indivuals a Phone call and Congratulate them?
At least that way, he would know the "dead and the alive" ones.

Maybe, just maybe some people want to be collecting their salaries for the next one year first one year, as GHOST WORKERS, before bringing up the issue.

I like Buhari a lot but his mis-yarns are becoming very fatal.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by thunderbabs: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Nigerians, what have you done?

Voting Buhari shocked

God dey help us buh we no dey help ourselves in dz country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by tete7000(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2017
badoh:
In as much the president is expected to take full responsibilities for anything that goes wrong in his administration, the fact remains he cannot monitor everywhere at the same time. I'm very sure majority of those on the list were recommended to him by chieftains and governors in his party and may not even know 95% of people in that list. Governing Nigeria is so complex that even if I and you were also chanced today to be the proesident, you will know its not easy to govern. The problem he has is that he is quick to approve without proper verification of people in that list.

Oga, your excuse is not tenable. There suppose to be a body, an institution that checks and ratifies these appointments. It shouldn't be a one man show. If those saddle with the responsibility fail and disgrace you, sack them and appoint competent people. The problem with Buhari is that he runs the country like it is his personal property. He has no respect for rules and regulations that provide framework for corporate governance. Imagine him appointing a retired military man over custom. Imagine him extending tenure of retired permanent secretary. The service chiefs won't be retired two years after they ought to have retired from service. Magun was rejected by Senate, yet he continues to hold sway. Buhari is not fit to govern any corporate entity in this time and age. He stinks of mediocrity, ineptitude, crass incompetence and corruption. He should go back to Daura and take care of his farm.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Charly68: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2017
People just talk rubbish here,how would Buhari know what is happening in every states...some people are not just doing their job around the man,perhaps the list has been prepared before now...let the federal Govt replace the deceased ..no big deal on this matter the country is so large that before you focus only on Lagos, Rivers would hit back at you and say you are too partial...if you try to please Rivers,Bayelsa would shout ,you have given our oil well to Rivers for political bargain..
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by TheFreeOne: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2017
These are the real ghost workers grin

A brain cripple appointing the dead to head the living whilst BMC zombies only gets 30k despite practically residing on social media to defend sai baba mis-goverrnance 24/7 cheesy

This APC government is a disgrace to governance.

Zombies in the house, is it PDP that inserted dead people into the list of these appointees

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by obailala(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2017
The only problem with this kind of unforgivable gaffe is the fact that no one ends up getting punished publicly for this monumental mess. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by musa234(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2017
castrol180:

Because he doesn't thread political path...but before you throw stone check your direction. As far as you are a result of your role model then you are more stupid than your mentor (Jonathan), Numbskull of the highest order are those that gave birth to you. Jonathan is a failure, Obasanjo even regretted making the inebriated sot being a GCFR and head of my dear nation.
if Jonathan was a failure then what do you we call buhari..A man I campaigned for has failed me woefully, infact I never liked Jonathan and his incompetency but I have no word as to describe buharis cluelessness

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Jidibia(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2017
Its 5 not 3. The list has increased.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Ojb3310: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2017
So jubril cannot appoint d dead in pis again?
Is it ur appointment?
#Sai baba...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by jrusky(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2017
uvalued:

Maka help u post the cows
Sarrki, Ngeneukwuenu, liondeleo, python1, jesusloveyou, Gbawe, Omenka, lilytender

Pls are these names mentioned among the non living things Buhari appointed as well

This revelation still baffling me it's like I'm hearing this first time in my entire life.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Masama: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2017
Jidibia:
Its 5 not 3. The list has increased.
Chai!!!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2017
Government of dead and ghost brains

Tomorrow, Lai will blame PDP for shortlisting the names

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by jrusky(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What do we know his successor will do, who is the credible successor we should vote in

Pls stop asking this annoying question. Are you telling me in 180 million heads only Buhari is a saint, pls hope you are not also among the non living things Buhari appointed Because you sound like one of them somehow I need to double check your profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Respect55(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2017
Even Bubu himself is dead
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by musa234(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2017
Dee60:

You justified this? i voted buhari, infact my entire kindred did, but I must tell you, as a true Muslim,i will never justify incompetency.. I always look beyond religion or tribe in my assessment ...you must be a member of his BMC crew to ever justify this disgraceful act.. Shame on you!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2017
This should end in 2017. APC is a scam
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by JamieLannister: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2017
I swear anybody that votes Bihari In 2019, Thunder will fire that person!
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by emabe: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2017
three:
As shared on twitter

By tyro
@DoubleEph

https://mobile.twitter.com/DoubleEph/status/946855243563880450

Shey, I pity this country. Even when bubu can appoint ghost workers, which of his underlings can be prosecuted for doing such
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2017
jrusky:

Pls stop asking this annoying question. Are you telling me in 180 million heads only Buhari is a saint, pls hope you are not also among the non living things Buhari appointed Because you sound like one of them somehow I need to double check your profile.

You are going astray, this is really a simple and logical question, I don't think I've benefited from Buhari's government, at least not significantly, what I'm asking is, what other better choices do we have, how do we know the next person we vote in to replace Buhari will not be a mistake too
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Jesusloveyou: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2017
frankyychiji:
grin grin grin

He is called "Dullarpo" for a reason.

Sarrki, Ngeneukwuenu, liondeleo, python1, jesusloveyou, Gbawe, Omenka, lilytender and co, please comman carry ya load o!!

This further proves that the man in Aso rock is jubrin from Sudan.
what is wrong with idiotic pigs of Biafra with their flat heads.
I just pity you and the op.

This list were approved before their death in 2016 when the former SSG summited the list to buhari for approval and buhari did before he went for medical vacation even that same 2016.

CC: tonyebarcanistar.
Help all these flat heads to confirmed the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.