Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,968 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ladies Only!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only!! (4319 Views)

My Dick Is Big (PH Ladies Only) / Pretty Ladies Only / Can You Allow This?...ladies Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only!! by kalex0(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
I was Shocked when I saw a pic of a girl with a Love Machine at d background (viral pic.)

What is the essence of using dildos and other sexual machine when we av good dicks everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Diildo don't get you pregnant, I guess that's why.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!! by kalex0(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:

so this thing is not new to u

...always using it
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
kalex0:

so this thing is not new to u

...always using it
So because I manage to reply you, that is why you are now directing the question to me.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Only!! by saintkeppy(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Now, now una don create topic to discuss this matta?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!! by kalex0(m): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2017
Purebeerry:
So because I manage to reply you, that is why you are now directing the question to me.

Lol

how was your day ma'am
Re: Ladies Only!! by habsydiamond(m): 12:16am On Dec 30, 2017
I pity Una ooo.... everything about una na toto, bress, Dil,do dickson...Una no dey sleep abi which time Una turn kerosene
Re: Ladies Only!! by ubunja(m): 5:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Purebeerry:
Dont lie
its coz Diiildo don't get you presents.if pregnancy was all u wanted from men you will be dating men ONLY when you wanted a baby.but you date multiple men 24/7 365.
women only need men for their moola.and a diildo no matter how many orgasms it gives her will never pay her rent.
i like stingy guys.coz they give the parasite no vein to suck.
a non-parasite gal will stick around.and a gold digger will pack her tools and go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:

Dont lie
its coz Diiildo don't get you presents.if pregnancy was all u wanted from men you will be dating men ONLY when you wanted a baby.but you date multiple men 24/7 365.
women only need men for their moola.and a diildo no matter how many orgasms it gives her will never pay her rent.
i like stingy guys.coz they give the parasite no vein to suck.
a non-parasite gal will stick around.and a gold digger will pack her tools and go.
So ladies use diildos because it doesn't give present.

Are you listening to yourself right now?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only!! by ubunja(m): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2017
Purebeerry:
So ladies use diildos because it doesn't give present.

Are you listening to yourself right now?
is that news to you?dont act like a prude!!
arent women obsessed with huge dicks?
is there any guy that can be bigger than a diiildo?
yet women are content with small dick niggars.why? for the moola. thats why when a gal breaks up with u she shouts " you have a small dick and u never satisfied me!!" and thats true.
Lol coz she was in it for the moola NOT for the sex.thats why she told the small dick niggar "your small dick is not a problem" . as her huge diildo flashed in her mind.LMFAOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only!! by coolestofall(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2017
Purebeerry:
Which one is 'manage 2 reply' again? So u think u r doing him a favour by replying?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only!! by Stevengerd(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2017
coolestofall:

Which one is 'manage 2 reply' again? So u think u r doing him a favour by replying?
Person wey don mad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:

yet women are content with small dick niggars.why? for the moola. thats why when a gal breaks up with u she shouts " you have a small dick and u never satisfied me!!" and thats true.
Lol coz she was in it for the moola NOT for the sex.thats why she told the small dick niggar "your small dick is not a problem" . as her huge diildo flashed in her mind.LMFAOOOO
So she left you and told you that you have a small dixk. Hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2017
kalex0:
I was Shocked when I saw a pic of a girl with a Love Machine at d background (viral pic.)

What is the essence of using dildos and other sexual machine when we av good dicks everywhere

when you realize how many of these women have never had an 0rgasm, then you will understand why they are using d1ldos to satisfy themselves.... the problem is with useless no good ignorant and lacking men who dont know how to fukc, and just bang women as hard as they can, thinking that is the way to satisfy them...

here is a simple clue: DO YOU EAT COOCHIE?! because thats the 1st sin of these useless men (not going down on women during f0replay)
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:

You're clearly misinformed. Ladies don't date men with huge dicks nor reject those with smaller ones. There are lot of factors that'll keep a lady glued to you whether you're rich or poor and one of such is your sexual prowess. Haven't you heard of cases where guys were dumped 'cause they caused their gfs pains during intercourse?. That's because they couldn't successfully use their big dicks to their advantage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!! by zainmaxwell(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa has spoken but lefulefu got something else to say
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Lol u guys are just making an issue out of dildos and masturbationcheesy.Its not an issue of big dik or small dik. The fact is many ladies are unable to experience orgasm with their partners. They crave for it badly.some guys own na to push d woman for bed,spread her legs and insert their pingolo roughly inside and after some few grunts dem comot leaving d babe high and dry.no romance,no kissing, and many guys even say giving a woman oral na taboo for their village.learn to make ur woman get an orgasm and she will depend less on dildos.
Re: Ladies Only!! by ubunja(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
You're clearly misinformed. Ladies don't date men with huge dicks nor reject those with smaller ones. There are lot of factors that'll keep a lady glued to you whether you're rich or poor and one of such is your sexual prowess. Haven't you heard of cases where guys were dumped 'cause they caused their gfs pains during intercourse?. That's because they couldn't successfully use their big dicks to their advantage.
dont call me misinformed when the eggplant is trending and treatments to enlarge dicks are a million dollar industry. dont call me misinformed when big diiildos reach millions in sales.
if you could keep calm and accept sense you will go back to my post and see how i made myself clear that small dick niggars still get married.but its not coz of their small dicks.but their big wallets.now as for women marrying poor men lets let fantasy romances stay in fantasies.coz when last did u see a poor man get a GF??
now dont throw 1 small pvssy gal who was hurt by a huge dick at me, coz for every 1 small pvssy chick hurt, there are 50 big pvssy chicks that are buying huge diildos.
get sense.its free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2017
zainmaxwell:
kimbraa has spoken but lefulefu got something else to say
how did u know i was about to say sumptin? cheesy
Re: Ladies Only!! by zainmaxwell(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
how did u know i was about to say sumptin? cheesy
baba I know you na but don't u think f op matter na normal thing just wondering
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

when you realize how many of these women have never had an 0rgasm, then you will understand why they are using d1ldos to satisfy themselves.... the problem is with useless no good ignorant and lacking men who dont know how to fukc, and just bang women as hard as they can, thinking that is the way to satisfy them...

here is a simple clue: DO YOU EAT COOCHIE?! because thats the 1st sin of these useless men (not going down on women during f0replay)
Gbam!
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2017
zainmaxwell:
baba I know you na but don't u think f op matter na normal thing just wondering
u mean if op's discussion about ladies using dildos to pleasure themselves na normal tin wey dey happen??
Re: Ladies Only!! by zainmaxwell(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
u mean if op's discussion about ladies using dildos to pleasure themselves na normal tin wey dey happen??
yes na cos if u look am no be to nack for one hour be d koko but Sey d person wey u dey nack dey enjoy am ni
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:

dont call me misinformed when the eggplant is trending and treatments to enlarge dicks are a million dollar industry. dont call me misinformed when big diiildos reach millions in sales.
if you could keep calm and accept sense you will go back to my post and see how i made myself clear that small dick niggars still get married.but its not coz of their small dicks.but their big wallets. now as for women marrying poor men lets let fantasy romances stay in fantasies.coz when last did u see a poor man get a GF??
now dont throw 1 small pvssy gal who was hurt by a huge dick at me, coz for every 1 small pvssy chick hurt, there are 50 big pvssy chicks that are buying huge diildos.
get sense.its free.
At times when I read your comments I simply assume you're trying too hard to make sense. grin

First off, money isn't the primary reason why two persons decides to live to together for the rest of their lives as a couple. Sounds like something some kid should be saying, not a supposed adult. When it comes to marriage; primary things to look out for are...

Love, mutual respect and understanding, his/her Personality which encompasses character, compatibility in all sphere which encompasses sexual prowess. A huge dick that can't perform would be chosen over a small one that knows the right places to touch to make a woman climax. Money comes in as secondary 'cause people fall inlove without realizing what their net worth truly is. Speaking of the poor falling in love, don't tell me marriage or relationships are only restricted to the rich 'cause if that's the case, using Nigeria as a case study, there obviously won't be marriages 'cause the average Nigerian lives on a dollar per day.
Re: Ladies Only!! by ubunja(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
At times when I read your comments I simply assume you're trying too hard to make sense. grin

First off, money isn't the primary reason why two persons decides to live to together for the rest of their lives as a couple. Sounds like something some kid should be saying, not a supposed adult. When it comes to marriage; primary things to look out for are...

Love, mutual respect and understanding, his/her Personality which encompasses character, compatibility in all sphere which encompasses sexual prowess. A huge dick that can't perform would be chosen over a small one that knows the right places to touch to make a woman climax. Money comes in as secondary 'cause people fall inlove without realizing what their net worth truly is. Speaking of the poor falling in love, don't tell me marriage or relationships are only restricted to the rich 'cause if that's the case, using Nigeria as a case study, there obviously won't be marriages 'cause the average Nigerian lives on a dollar per day.

believe what you will. but guys know when they greet a lady she first checks his footwear. then his fone.
then as they talk ask him where he works.
next time a guy talks to you on the street watch your own actions closely.you will see yourself check his shoes first. even without trying.its how your brains are wired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:

believe what you will. but guys know when they greet a lady she first checks his footwear. then his fone.
then as they talk ask him where he works.
next time a guy talks to you on the street watch your own actions closely.you will see yourself check his shoes first. even without trying.its how your brains are wired.
Speaking of social strata, I'll say yes 'cause a certain class of ladies/guys look forward to date from their class but that doesn't mean that a keke driver or a danfo driver can't find his kind of woman who doesn't care about his looks.
Re: Ladies Only!! by ubunja(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Speaking of social strata, I'll say yes 'cause a certain class of ladies/guys look forward to date from their class but that doesn't mean that a keke driver or a danfo driver can't find his kind of woman who doesn't care about his looks.
so you now agree on my point on "big wallets" ?
oh, and its only women who want to marry at their own class. a rich man is happy to marry a village gal with dusty ankles.
women on the other hand only marry a man of higher class than them.thats why successful women find it so hard to date.coz their standards are even higher.
stop calling people you dont know "misinformed" then go on to agree with them. thats just lack of class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2017
zainmaxwell:
yes na cos if u look am no be to nack for one hour be d koko but Sey d person wey u dey nack dey enjoy am ni
abi na cheesycheesy.no be the duration be the main thing but na how the babe enjoy am be the coco cheesy.when u thrust and thrust like a soldier and the babe no feel u ..omo u jus waste ur time. What's the essence of having an 18 inches phallus and ur girlfriend in secret still depends on cucumbers and dildos to get an orgasm cheesy.
Re: Ladies Only!! by jamariwolf2(f): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2017

No emotions attached. A sex machine won't call you a hoe and boast to his friends how he just slay'ed you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:

so you now agree on my point on "big wallets" ?
oh, and its only women who want to marry at their own class. a rich man is happy to marry a village gal with dusty ankles.
women on the other hand only marry a man of higher class than them.thats why successful women find it so hard to date.coz their standards are even higher.
stop calling people you dont know "misinformed" then go on to agree with them. thats just lack of class.
I didn't agree 'cause I remember speaking of social strata which isn't exclusive to the ladies. Haven't you seen woman from rich homes who marry men who're below their class for love?.
Re: Ladies Only!! by zainmaxwell(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
abi na cheesycheesy.no be the duration be the main thing but na how the babe enjoy am be the coco cheesy.when u thrust and thrust like a soldier and the babe no feel u ..omo u jus waste ur time. What's the essence of having an 18 inches phallus and ur girlfriend in secret still depends on cucumbers and dildos to get an orgasm cheesy.
I got dis calabar girl e if u no do pre-intimacy omo forget o no Paradise for u fah as in aw u wan take enjoy am dat one sef na quickie
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise / I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys / Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.